Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! Yep, the lying smug face proves us right... again!
The only thing that can save Lydia is hiring a Tattler to join her “in bungalow“ team.

She can’t honestly think she can get tit like this by us.

Hi lovelies. Tattle virgin here. I am massively triggered by the selling of the gifted items. She’s a cheap ass charlatan and a fraud. Not to mention an ugly hearted, classless, selfish, vain, unkind, egocentric, lazy, greasy, dirty, ungrateful, lying fuckwit.

LOATHE ENTIRELY.
welcome on board! 🙂👋

Reactions: 11
Notice she sells everything on places where it costs nothing to sell, no chance of her using Ebay or Vestiare for her bags because she'd have to loose a few quid!

Making the Millen Millions by flogging the PR products! new thread!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Chlamydia deletes her tweet that was a sly response to this.... thank god claire won’t be bullied away.
I’ve never watched Claire besides what you all have posted on here, but I am here for her calling Lydia and INF and all the other greedy brats out!
What did she tweet?

Reactions: 2
Damn I thought someone posted it here but I could let just find to tag.
something about“the less you respond to the negative the happier you’ll be” it written like ten minutes after the Claire comment originally was on here

Can't find it on here, that's annoying - typical of her to delete it - just confirms what it was about!

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable! And they already broke the light inside? Can't Ali the Electrician be bothered to fix it before selling it off to someone? It will be hilarious if they put an integrated fridge back where the original was after they coerced their friend into converting it into a pantry! (this, btw, is the only thing that would make sense unless they change the lay-out)

Reactions: 16
She is a duck*** con right down to her bones. Evil b**** . She can't post one thing, do one thing, not even speak one sentence, without there being a lie. All for the sole purpose of swindling the people out of their money and into her pockets. Her face is a lie, her life, past, present, and future is a lie, her job is a big fat lie. Her relationships are lies. Omg...she she is a creepy b**** and tbh her and Carrie duck*** scare me sometimes. They are ruthless, and mental AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lidiot is sharing yet another one of her beige food accomplishments and Amelia is off for an evening with Dior 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lidiot is sharing yet another one of her beige food accomplishments and Amelia is off for an evening with Dior 🤣
She's made her first Mac and cheese, my 11 year old son is more accomplished at cooking than Lydiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My name is Ali Gordon, and I’m a uk lifestyle creator.....

you’re a uk twit Ali Gordon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's fascinating to me how quickly Lydiot has become completely irrelevant as an influencer. It seems that she thinks after 8 years of "hard work" :rolleyes: she's entitled to just sit back and watch the money roll in. What a joke ... she has no idea what it means to build a career. As she's lethargically whiling away in her bathrobe, so many ambitious and talented influencers have been upping their game.

At this point, she is so dull that I can't muster the energy to even watch her vlogs to take part in the banter with all of you. I can't think of a single outfit, trip, home decor, etc. that she has shown us in the past several months that inspired me in any way at all. I don't think it will take long for her sheep to see there are so many better role models out there to kiss up to. There's a reason why her views are way down even though more subscribers are purchased every month. People may not bother to unsubscribe, but they're certainly not tuning in. She's smart to have her continuous tag sale to get every little bit she can before it dries up completely.

She really has become like one of those washed-up D-list actresses who hawks cheap crap on QVC to try to pay the bills.💸

Reactions: 29
Hi lovelies. Tattle virgin here. I am massively triggered by the selling of the gifted items. She’s a cheap ass charlatan and a fraud. Not to mention an ugly hearted, classless, selfish, vain, unkind, egocentric, lazy, greasy, dirty, ungrateful, lying fuckwit.

LOATHE ENTIRELY.

...and welcome 💗😍!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.