Lydia Millen #121 New puppy in the Bungaloo, man up BrocAli, you're picking up poo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello everyone,
I am reading her all the time but comment really rarely since you all write it all down anyway.
As a person who has background in fashion, lives in Milan and has also designer friends from different brands I will tell following:
L is into fashion and status but has no idea about real fashion (same all other influencers)... no creative person likes them but marketing people find them useful - which is very sad
People like L are consumed with and by consuming and therefore are being used for rolling the consumerism into high heaven so that the CEOs would multiple their paycheck. Designers and others are not well paid (we don't talk about the creative directors) - this a nasty business.

So please don't look at them... If someone is really interested in fashion - read about each brand and their founders, but even the history of costumes (19th, 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th and so on centuries - that was a time of REAL fashion). Now it is about copying and quoting - there are no original ideas - no matter what fashion people in their interviews say. It is all for selling well, but they actually know that they are not doing anything new, otherwise they are delusional.
Create your own style with cloths, shoes, accessories you enjoy and love no matter what - this your language. The fact is - you should wear clothes, not clothes should wear you. And then any designer will even be inspired by you. Creative people respect individual expression and not how well you adjust to trends.
If L is reading here:
She should stop following others and trying to fit herself into some frame. People see it and that is why are annoyed by her. But it is hard to be yourself if all a person did is constantly chasing an image of something. All she did was chasing not evolving. She doesn't like to read literature like Tolstoi, Shakespeare, Dumas, Wilde etc., doesn't visit museums of Art... etc. I can go on and on about her luck of cultural education.
Dog walks are great but she needs more in life for her spiritual growth. Or she will forever read those books about manifesting and self-love...
Eyes charm not because of mascara...
love love love this post! Welcome and hope to hear from you more often! I am an interior designer and I really hear what you are saying.

long live creative expression and authentic creators!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s so full of crap! Iā€™ve seen her post desserts with ice cream, did she not scoff a whole bowl while Ali was seeing the server out the door?
Oh yes she sure did.... please hold I will post the proof as I was just deleting stuff on my phone and ran across this very screenshot.

viola! She ate the entire ice cream before Ali could walk back from the door signing the bill.

71DB983E-BD4C-48DE-9A95-4C62DD9A3245.jpeg
40489D69-B2A1-49B6-B5D5-0986D6BB18A2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
A few comments ...
Not too sure if this was mentioned, but OMG, was it Carrie who stole the persons Christmas ornaments and gave them to Lydia saying it was from her? This really makes my blood boil. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
When will Lydia find an audio book about how to not be ā€˜thatā€™ asshole?! Funny every book she posts and talks about a seems to back up her ā€œvictimā€ status in her mind. When really she is the absolute jerk every.single.time. even at home or just talking about anything ???

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not too sure if this was mentioned, but OMG, was it Carrie who stole the persons Christmas ornaments and gave them to Lydia saying it was from her? This really makes my blood boil. šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
If this is true, it's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god - I feel I have to comment !!!

Firstly, what a load of crap about her not wanting to drive the Aston. She goes around with Hermes Bags and drives a Range Rover for gods sake so no way will she be worried about what people say on a car !!! She just doesnā€™t like driving it but she is making herself do it this year - probably because Ali has moaned about him having to take the smaller car all the time. Or she is bored of it and itā€™s not good enough anymore ā€¦ā€¦ watch out for the new Aston soon eh !!!

Also, headaches ?? If your doctor was worried you would be in for a brain scan my love AND if I was Lydia that would be the first thing I would be doing. If the doc refuses or itā€™s too long of a wait - pay privately. You clearly have the money. No cost to your health and it would illuminate anything that could be wrong. I should imagine itā€™s something to do with the supplements or coffee she drinks. She also said a few months ago the headaches were gone - so do we smell bulls%*t !??

And the fake poshness is beyond me. I loved her vlogs back in the day when they were real and not full of non-affordable tit that she posts now - I get people change but jeez. Thereā€™s changing and growing as a person and then thereā€™s being stuck up.

I donā€™t care how much money anyone has - you should never treat anyone differently. No one is above or below anyone else in life.

And lastly the Karen Millen meeting last week. Now thatā€™s a common mistake of them getting too friendly - which leads to unprofessionalism which we all saw last week. That will all end in sour tears just watch.

Ooohhhh i feel better for that rant šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
i totally agree and I hate to ā€˜diagnoseā€™ people with mental disorders and potentially out people who donā€™t want to be outed but there are some real tell tale signs she may struggle with some sort of disordered cognitions. She spoke about wanting to be tiny and that was her focus, I actually saw a video today when she was in Oz so pleased how small she looked. Her gaunt cheeks showing extra pronounced facial features prob from major weight loss which when older is hard to keep the volume you once had when younger (which didnā€™t used to be like that - look at the Oz video), how difficult she found social situations and how ā€˜curtā€™ she was. There have been so many snippets that have made me wonder if she struggles with EUPD or an ED. Which would explain also why she snapped so quickly out of suicidal thoughts which I know many criticised her about (believe me, people with EUPD have moods that can switch v quickly and it can unpredictable -I see it in my work all the time in MH abs that includes becoming suicidal v quickly and it passing) For this she has my sympathy. Sheā€™s under no obligation to tell the world if that is the case but if it is, she really should think twice about pushing all the exercise equipment she touts
It would definitely explain why she has a favourite person and then suddenly drops them.

Reactions: 14
When will Lydia find an audio book about how to not be ā€˜thatā€™ asshole?! Funny every book she posts and talks about a seems to back up her ā€œvictimā€ status in her mind. When really she is the absolute jerk every.single.time. even at home or just talking about anything ???
Screen-Shot-2022-01-24-at-7-58-56-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-01-24-at-7-59-34-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2022-01-24-at-7-59-46-PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
is she REALLY complaining about what she ASSUMED other people were thinking when she drove the ASSTin? Noone actually said anything to her! Um... how can she play victim of some imaginary assumptions while driving a luxury sports car and turn it into an actual thing that's really bothering her and that she has to talk about for EVER??
Probably sending the ASSSSSTIN back as she cannot afford the monthly lease ... her excuse will be she felt too self-conscious driving the ASSSSSTIN in these terrible economic times.
Even though IT IS ALI'S CAR !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear @Miss Midnight

Thank you SO very much for inviting me to your amazing summer home and for collecting me in your pre-loved Tardis. I have seldom ever had such a great time on a spur of the moment holiday. Your ocean front beach and your illuminated man caves are surely a wonder of the world. To say your home is magical is an understatement and I am soooo indebted to you for helping restore my Joie de Vivre once again. Your son and Kenny next door were such polite, well mannered and helpful boys. I appreciated so much their help with my suitcases etc and also for the private tour they gave me of your elephant enclosure. I will now give emigration my most serious consideration. I donā€™t think I am going to settle back down again for some time. I had to say goodbye to my Chilean friend Karcocha earlier today. It wasnā€™t easy. I will now have to watch you tube videos to get a glimpse of him. Iā€™ve had the time of my life and the force was deffo with me throughout.

with so much love

@Oops xx
@Oops... my darling friend, you donā€™t leave The Beach House of Dreams until Sunday morning - I could have sworn I told everyone it was a ten day holiday, which means you still have four full days and nights here!

PS: Today is Australia Day and itā€™s a divine 33Ā°, so I have something fun planned for all of us! šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've driven sports cars back when I wasn't so sick, no big deal, men and women would look. She makes out everyone is looking at her because they are jealous, I can assure you Lydiot that's not the reason šŸ˜‚
Theyā€™re only looking when she goes past to figure out where her nose ends and her car bonnet begins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She asks the aesthetician ā€œwhat are we doing todayā€ and is genuinely surprised (or faking it) to hear hydrofacial. Does she not know what type of appointment she has at this place?

And this woman only wanted to know what makeup she had on so she knows what to clean off. ā€œThe lipstick I did with code8ā€ šŸ™„

And WTF CinderALI doing all the cooking now and the potting of the ferns like 2 weeks after they got them AND cleaned HER greenhouse? What does she actually do?

On the walkā€¦ Cawwie said they are ā€œdogā€™s bollocksā€. Um Iā€™m in the USA and have never heard this phrase but it doesnā€™t sound like a good thing to me to be called a dogs BALLS lol

So assuming they are filling those bottles with a full bottle of wine EACH and Lydiot saidthey were already 2 glasses in 1 mile from home and 1 pub ā€¦. AND they sit in the mud to eat lunch that theyā€™ve packed from home... What are they exactly doing at the pubs? Drinking more wine in addition to the bottle they drink along the way?? No food?

Or just being drunk assholes using the pubs to pee and making fun of the wine on the menu and only ordering when they drain their own stash? Bingo
Haha the 'dogs bollocks' is a crude way of saying 'the bees knees', you know like they are something special. So classy as ever those two!

She really has nothing going on has she?! That vlog was another bore fest. I'm sure her headaches are caused because she just doesn't eat properly. She doesn't eat the right things and then she will go all day and starve herself and then binge!

Saying she's supposedly so happy and positive she doesn't half moan alot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey everyone, I became a grandma for the third time this morning. My beautiful granddaughter was born by emergency c section. ( was a complicated pregnancy ) Everyone is doing well. Teagan weighs 5 pounds 13oz. She apparently looks like Daddy, dark hair and darker skin. Canā€™t wait for pictures. ā¤ā¤
Congratulations on becoming a grandma again, @Margo Polo ā€¦ this is such wonderful news, Iā€™m so happy for you and your family! ā™„

Iā€™m sure baby Teagan is absolutely exquisite and you canā€™t wait to get home from Australia to meet her! šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey everyone, I became a grandma for the third time this morning. My beautiful granddaughter was born by emergency c section. ( was a complicated pregnancy ) Everyone is doing well. Teagan weighs 5 pounds 13oz. She apparently looks like Daddy, dark hair and darker skin. Canā€™t wait for pictures. ā¤ā¤
awww welcome to the world little Teagan.
Congrats @Margo Polo xxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.