Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry i'm busy watching TV

He bought her a hoodie with his company name on! :LOL:
So Ken finally understood how things work around the bungalow and came to realize he has worked for free so YOU BETTER WEAR THE HOODIE WITH MY COMPANY NAME ON, witch!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This job post is something else, isn't it??? I'll just say this: I have to give her credit for acknowledging two things ...

(1) When you don't have a skill that is critical to your success, hire someone who does! ["natural flair for creativity, vision for high end fashion, beauty and lifestyle content"]

(2) The job is based in NORTHANTS/MK (not the prestigious and bucolic Buckinghamshire after all)

If this candidate exists, I daresay they should have a YouTube channel of their own!
Wouldn't it be FanFuckingTabuLous if not 1 single person applied!!!!!!!!!!

Content Creator....or something like that........isn't that her only job at this point? Why would any of the Dream Team even need Lydiot???

Great point! I was just wondering if she is going to pay NI contributions, offer holidays and sick pay etc or if these recruits will be self employed.....

I reckon we could write more accurate job descriptions 🤣

Oh Oh Oh.......

Lazy Dirty Cunty witch in Disparate nead of a new free slave.

Will report deerectly to the two TwatWaffles. Giggle Squak Squak

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
CEO and COO??!?!? Of what? Opening cardboard boxes, moving tit around the house a million times, prancing in front of a mirror trying clothes on and yapping about absolutely nothing.

Her stupidity is just mind blowing.

And recently she talked about taking 2 weeks off and not "going into the office". More fraudulent statements. What a bullshit artist. She's trying to make out like she has an important job and is doing important things like an actual legit business, when "going into the office" is actually her trotting down to that little room in her basement dungeon, wearing her nasty robe and looking at bookshelves with fake books on it.

No, Lydiot, going into the office is real women like the rest of us that actually work jobs and work for real companies with real CEOs and COOs, dress up and actually have to bloody travel somewhere each morning to "go into the office"!

What a dumb witch, seriously.

Someone constantly lying and perpetrating that what she does, what she has and who she is, is more than the facts, points to a very insecure, unfulfilled individual trying to make her life, house and job more than what it is. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Playing make-believe is fun! I'm the COO of Dog Food at my house. My fussy Pomeranian won't promote me to CEO until I feed her a dinner made entirely of cookies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
CEO and COO??!?!? Of what? Opening cardboard boxes, moving tit around the house a million times, prancing in front of a mirror trying clothes on and yapping about absolutely nothing.

Her stupidity is just mind blowing.

And recently she talked about taking 2 weeks off and not "going into the office". More fraudulent statements. What a bullshit artist. She's trying to make out like she has an important job and is doing important things like an actual legit business, when "going into the office" is actually her trotting down to that little room in her basement dungeon, wearing her nasty robe and looking at bookshelves with fake books on it.

No, Lydiot, going into the office is real women like the rest of us that actually work jobs and work for real companies with real CEOs and COOs, dress up and actually have to bloody travel somewhere each morning to "go into the office"!

What a dumb witch, seriously.

Someone constantly lying and perpetrating that what she does, what she has and who she is, is more than the facts, points to a very insecure, unfulfilled individual trying to make her life, house and job more than what it is. Pathetic.
Delusions of grandeur! Everything with Lydia is grandiose... and FAKE!

9CADEE06-74DB-4C3A-BD9E-2FD092F53515.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the NYE vlog and that bit at midnight when she was jumping around on her own on (I assume) Instagram stories showed us everything we need to know about her. What a self obsessed, singular person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe the joke is on us and Lydia and Carrie have given themselves accurate job titles?

Lydia = CEO (Chief Entitled Officer)
Carrie = COO (Chief Oblivious Officer)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fraud and fake - those are the two words that should be used as hashtags when commenting on any of her vlogs or photos, because that is what she is, and she definitely knows it.

While other bloggers are telling us their plans for 2020, career goals, progression, etc etc, Lydia is going to be doing much of the same, or should I say less of the same.

She is by her own admission cozy and comfortable in her cozy clothes in her comfy bungalow, and that is how her career is now, and will stay, because she has worked out a way to earn a good amount of money by doing very little, and by taking on more staff, she will continue this with her having to do less than before (if that is possible).

She has worked out how to get the most out of Youtube, she's stopped putting ads all the way through because that puts people off, she's using clickbait titles to get the views, last night was a good example, and a few comments called her out and said it was a GRWM video which it was. She thinks it is her that makes her channel what it is and gets the views, and because she has all these minions that lap this tit up, she knows she can sit and talk to the camera while she rubs crap on her face time after time. Have you noticed how often she says stuff and doesn't follow it through? even silly things like saying she would try both dresses on yesterday and show us them both, she didn't do that, she was supposed to show the party room with all the balloons, she barely did that, and showed one minute of the party.

She's admitted how boring she is, saying yesterday she could never really vlog daily as she is too boring and has nothing to say, comes on insta stories admitting she's not put anything up for 8 days as she's done nothing and had nothing interesting to say, begs for people to like her photos - probably because her engagement is down, and then begs for braces.

So this will all continue into 2020 because she knows she can get away with it, until she can't, until By Terry, L'oreal and the rest of the mugs realise that her engagement is down, her stats are down, she is not relatable, and that her 'team' do all her work for her. It will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe the joke is on us and Lydia and Carrie have given themselves accurate job titles?

Lydia = CEO (Chief Entitled Officer)
Carrie = COO (Chief Oblivious Officer)
Coo is Scottish for cow so they should maybe reverse the titles on that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf does she need an IV drip for? If she can get it as a combo with mani pedi at a beauty parlour it means it’s unnecessary and it won’t really do anything, or at best it’s a theatrical way to administer something that could be administered orally, or subcutaneously/intramuscularly, either way, it’s utterly manky of any GP to be offering these kinds of vanity treatments, finally someone in Lydia’s stories disgusted me more than Lydia itself. Bravo :slow clap:
Cheese and crackers doesn't consitute a balanced meal 🧀🍪🧀🍪🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
another set of hideous nails. They look even worse that the sparkles 🤢

her excuses for why she doesn’t go to Alex anymore was hilarious,
Alex doesn’t give hand massages and that’s the best bit!!!
doesn’t do foot massages,
she doesn’t clip her cuticles....

And shes so busy it’s hard to get an appointment,

how can you sit with one of your best friends and list what services she doesn’t offer and why you changed to another salon 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
another set of hideous nails. They look even worse that the sparkles 🤢

her excuses for why she doesn’t go to Alex anymore was hilarious,
Alex doesn’t give hand massages and that’s the best bit!!!
doesn’t do foot massages,
she doesn’t clip her cuticles....

And shes so busy it’s hard to get an appointment,

how can you sit with one of your best friends and list what services she doesn’t offer and why you changed to another salon 🤷‍♀️
I agree, although I did think it was odd that Alex did not trim cuticles and come on if they are friends and she knows she wants her nails done I am sure she would have the time.

Reactions: 7
Cheese and crackers doesn't consitute a balanced meal 🧀🍪🧀🍪🧀
I don't think we've had the cheese emoji on the thread before? It should feature more often.

Would Alex still come round if she couldn't 'rummage in my beauty boxes'?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m desperate to know what a GP was giving her intravenously in a beauty salon(?). I’d also be very interested in which blood tests she had taken to “ensure she is supplementing correctly”. This is some non-medically sound hocus pocus.
I can almost guarantee she’ll say she is deficient in iron - like the majority of women who present to a doctor with tiredness in their thirties. If her folate is > 4.5ug/L a doctor would be remiss to suggest more than OTC folic acid and leafy greens. But I expect she will be given B12 unduly for promotional reasons as it’s very “trendy” in certain circles.

Still VERY interested in the IV fluids which looks like Hartmanns to me. 😂
A litre of Hartmanns, of course, the saviour of medical students post all-night pub crawl 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm watching the vlog now and I can't get over her brows! So sorry to bring them up again so soon but honestly wth? Something is wrong with the shape..they're almost too rounded for her face and dont get me started with how and where they start (nose area), just way too harsh and boxy for her features. The way she brushes the hairs upwards makes her look unkempt and not HC - modelesque, not everyone can pull those off, maybe if they were lighter and not as thick?
Sorry, once again, for my ramblings, but I'm an eyebrow enthusiast of sorts.

Reactions: 9
I'm listening to American Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi giving a speech yesterday on the House floor and reading the latest entries here and I'm about to blow a gasket! I mean women like Nancy, like each and every one of us, spend their lives being bleeping productive and then comes Lydiot who calls herself a business woman and shits on real business women. I am just starting my own business, and quite frankly I wanted to work from home but seeing how Lydiot approaches working from home I rented a desk at an entrepreneurial sharing office space so every morning I have to wake up early, shower, get dressed and drive to work. Sorry for ranting but these so called content creators really give us all a harder time proving ourselves entrepreneurs. I mean the woman thinks she can write. My business will need a blog to help promote it. I can't accept that the both of us will be called bloggers. I think I'm having a meltdown LOL. But really, the creature and her posse represent everything wrong in society. Won't someone stick the IRS (forgot what it's called in England) on her so they can sue for all she's worth. I know I come across as a raving witch but Jesus can she bring the shittiest tit in me!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.