Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Victoria posted these (amongst others)😂:
Used to like Claire, but ever since she boasted her Hermes collection and how she bashed the mothership store in FSH really turned me off. And now, she loves to brag all of her Hermes bags. She gets passive agressive all the time when someone comments about how she looks, and Paris seems to be a man child who just got money.

Claire and Lydia must remember that luxury handbags like Chanel and Hermes won't make you classy. It's your overall personality. And how they create content.

I can see why Victoria wants to be like them though.

Reactions: 12
Used to like Claire, but ever since she boasted her Hermes collection and how she bashed the mothership store in FSH really turned me off. And now, she loves to brag all of her Hermes bags. She gets passive agressive all the time when someone comments about how she looks, and Paris seems to be a man child who just got money.

Claire and Lydia must remember that luxury handbags like Chanel and Hermes won't make you classy. It's your overall personality. And how they create content.

I can see why Victoria wants to be like them though.
You are spot on imo. If they were willing to try their best at acting classy and educated it would be an improvement, but it takes effort and they're lazy at heart.
It's easier to stay the same and blame every mishap on everybody else but themselves.

Reactions: 8
Lydia manages to create so much reaction when she posts a video, I think she probably loves that and doesn't care as long as she's getting her adsense/clicks/aff lynx etc.

Nothing will change this year, more of the same crap, still trying to be a Dior bleep, staying away from brands like Chanel and Hermes because you actually have to pay for them.

I think it's interesting that she doesn't think about what she is putting out there and what it says to others. She talks about girl boss, supporting other women, inspiring others, working hard and all the usual buzz words crap, yet she does nothing.

She kept referring to getting the house ready, and a busy christmas, yet her vlog shows she did nothing but sit on the sofa and wrap a few presents after going shopping, it is all very empty.

Also watched Ali's Life update vlog which was pretty much the same crap too.

She didn't show a christmas party for her 'team' so probably didn't have one. She didn't show anything for new years eve in this vlog, no doubt that might be in a few weeks time seeing as she's running behind everyone else.

Her biggest failing is that when she does have the opportunity to create content, she doesn't bother, always saying I forgot to vlog, or my camera ran out, or something else. Her whole ethos is lazy, and say what you want about Claire, she has a small following but she mixes things up and a lot of her vlogs have been quite artistically filmed and interesting because she actually leaves her home.

No doubt we will be having another new thread in a week or so, can we please have Lydia and the chipmunks in it, or Lydia the hamster!

xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Only got half way through her vlog but oh my god. Does she realise no one wants to see the inside of her crappy bleeping house for an hour? She constantly talks about doing things: shopping, cooking and her spa day and films none of it? How does she think her sitting in front of a camera repeating herself about quitting red bull and wrapping presents is good content. I actually quite like watching people meal prep, or going out shopping or going to get facials etc, it’s far more interesting. Funny how she bangs on about cooking and didn’t even realise she had two ovens, clearly uses her kitchen that much! Also, her presents to Ali were tit. A £200 voucher because her dad used to get his nails done and she wants him to “look after himself”, guarantee that La Mer stuff was gifted and she didn’t buy it. Does she not know her husband well enough to actually get him gifts that mean something or he would use / like? She seems to buy so many pissing clothes yet is constantly wearing the same black dress. God, the energy she gives off is just so truly boring and dense.
She gave Ali one of her free vouchers?😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She was the one in their Christmas Instagram stories though so can’t be all that bad
Oooooh interesting!!!!
so why have they unfollowed each other I wonder? Both her account and her home account - both ways, but Ali follows Blair and got a follow back.

Off topic but let’s all just stop the arguments here, the only identity we need to know is that of undercover Waldo 🤷‍♀️
You’re part of the thread no matter what you tell us (or don’t) and my only issue with your posts last week was the vague baiting, as I said THAT is removed from all threads and annoying, I expect the same would be said to me if I did it or anyone here 🤷‍♀️

Last thing we need is arguments between members. Anyone mentions the holocaust I’m gone 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just said similar on Frow's thread in that the amount of dislikes on her video probably won't bother her (her ego yes, but not her YT career) because likes, dislikes and comments all count as 'engagement' and therefore make you rank higher in terms of YT algorithms. Lydia once banged on in some seminar she spoke at, saying how she has some of the largest engagement on her videos and how important it was (like she was some pioneer in influencer / audience relationships). She's so lazy and treats her viewers with such contempt that she barely even likes a couple of comments so clearly doesn't 'engage' with her audience, but it's all the dislikes she gets on her videos, which really are disproportionate when compared with her peers, which give her these titles of 'high engagement'. Thick Lydia thought she got a gold star for interacting with subs!
You can have a video with the same views and one that gets 10,000 dislikes and 1,000 likes will probably rank higher that one with 1,000 likes and no dislikes. ( I'm lead to believe but I'm no YT expert!) But I know which one I'd prefer to have.

Reactions: 13
On her new vlog “there’s an air ambulance so it must be a bad crash I know I’ll vlog it!!” Next day oh we’re stuck in traffic again HAHAHAHA horrible cackle. Literally has no clue how to act like a normal human being

• Angry
Reactions: 17
You are spot on imo. If they were willing to try their best at acting classy and educated it would be an improvement, but it takes effort and they're lazy at heart.
It's easier to stay the same and blame every mishap on everybody else but themselves.
I keep wondering if all of them are deliberately dumbing themselves down in order to appear “relatable”. Tamara’s English has deteriorated significantly as she sailed into the role of thick-accented Arab/Easter European girlfriend of an oligarch, while Vic thinks she’ll come across too “bookish“ if she speaks intelligently about fashion, using precise descriptive words. The role she seems to be playing is a high pitch squeaking cutesy little girl, this is no doubt for Alex’s benefit so that he doesn’t feel so threatened in a relationship where his wife is the main brains and breadwinner, The only person I can see as ignorant as she appears out of the three is Lydia although I struggle to believe she is quite as uneducared and dumb as she sounds when she drones on.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Victoria we know Alex reads your thread in between fortnight marathons!!
You can set up that Ali rave thread if you wish!!!

D5745382-4C93-4651-B6E4-77DFC4529A96.jpeg

I watched his vlog, he’s not a bad guy 😆 I’d definitely tip him if he made my breakfast roll at a service station.
I like that he mentioned Australia and he seemed really happy in the vlog 🤷‍♀️ Maybe Lydia was out and matt was over to “do the wiring” wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My God, she really looks like Cher with those cheeks, she has managed to ruin her face 😱
I am starting a countdown how much longer this joke of a career will last, how can someone so lazy, unoriginal, extremely selfish, unkind and undeserving be so lucky! What happened to karma?
and well said about the content, sitting and rambling what you will do is not content, it is a disgrace! You can feel your IQ abandoning your brain cells when watching the tit she uploads. I cannot watch that tit anymore.
I agree with the dumbing down, I have noticed Tamara making her English bad and it was great before! This tactic does not go with the independent girl image she likes to paint and gives her serious minuses in not just image, but credibility and trustworthiness. She has lost the plot and my respect and interest.

Reactions: 10
Every time I remember her buying blank books for display without a drop of embarrassment, I’m in disbelief.

No, not everyone is a book worm, not everyone is academic, not everyone has an enquiring mind but the fake books are utterly bonkers to me. It’s indicative of this strange influencer world we lived in.

There were always people making themselves out to be something they were not, whilst trying to social climb. But until recent years people were pretending to be more intelligent, curious minded, better educated than they were - lying about the books they had read, the plays they had seen, the schools they attended, the brilliant minded people they knew.
Now the liars and social climbers aren’t lying about something truly admirable like intelligence but rather lying about the cars they don’t own, the designer clothes they don’t pay for and their social media figures.

It’s all social climbing lying, which is repulsive. But there’s something even more distasteful about the way this new ilk of liars go about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On her new vlog “there’s an air ambulance so it must be a bad crash I know I’ll vlog it!!” Next day oh we’re stuck in traffic again HAHAHAHA horrible cackle. Literally has no clue how to act like a normal human being
God yes, that pissed me off. Her face was saying 'I'm so annoyed we're going to miss the train and miss seeing our friends', yet she thought I best do the correct thing and strained herself to say 'of course we're grateful it's not us and our thoughts are with those affected' like it was scripted. Then filming it! That's someone's loved one there. Someone whose life may be gone or changed forever and she's filming it for content and getting irked that she's missing the train.
My husband was involved in a serious accident and had to have the Air Ambulance come out. He had extensive injuries that still impact us today and if some jumped up vlogger had filmed the scene, was giving a running commentary and complaining about being stuck in traffic, I'd want to slap them silly!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Pretty much all their christmas presents seemed gifted, the ring Ali gave her she modelled (tried on) in a vlogmas episode and said she loved it, so she had it there in the house, they probably said she could keep a piece and she chose that and he wrapped it up, she said it was part of a sold out collection and was the last one. Those rings cost £1500-£3000, so we are to believe he bought that for her, and she got him a reflexology voucher?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I love the ever since I was a child I've always wanted a Smeg fridge and now she got it she's changing it for an integrated fridge which is getting built probably for free. I'd go back to the people who put in the original kitchen but I guess they wouldn't do it for free so in comes a local lad whose had to do it for free or discounted or 'pr'

Reactions: 11
Pretty much all their christmas presents seemed gifted, the ring Ali gave her she modelled (tried on) in a vlogmas episode and said she loved it, so she had it there in the house, they probably said she could keep a piece and she chose that and he wrapped it up, she said it was part of a sold out collection and was the last one. Those rings cost £1500-£3000, so we are to believe he bought that for her, and she got him a reflexology voucher?
So she literally unboxed & rewrapped all of December's freebies for xmas presents? What am I saying...Of course she did!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She gave Ali one of her free vouchers?😂
Dont forget she was hosting christmas! Did you know? 😂 translates as you can use my house to cook the food .. il still do nothing then she didnt even include anything in her vlog

Reactions: 12
Dont forget she was hosting christmas! Did you know? 😂 translates as you can use my house to cook the food .. il still do nothing then she didnt even include anything in her vlog
bet she charged them for the electricity they used.
She’s be they type to keep an eye on the meter and include it as expenses....

maybe it’s part of her homeless outreach program.
She did say Ali’s parents were getting their house renovated, that’s basically homeless right 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.