Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm what could she be celebrating with a cheap bottle of rose probably with loads of ice and tonic - her weird spritzer thing, and cheese and biscuits? Oh and with Carrie and no doubt her BF.

I know - KM are so thrilled with her amazing Autumn/Winter collab, no sorry I mean collection, they are doing one for Spring/Summer. Hold on while she goes and rips of some more Holland Cooper then!

Seriously what a load of tit - can't you just go out on a Friday night with friends without something to 'celebrate' and why is she so desperate for 2022?? She needs to start filming Vlogmas soon, that's if she can cobble together enough content for it this year. Last year's was so desperate it was filmed from November, so this year can only be worse!

I cannot wait to see the tit show that will be the Christmas decor, surely nothing can top the dead bird tree from last year?? With the huge dead bird topper - it was the most disgusting tree i've ever seen. Cue Lydia in fancy long Zimmerman dress (sending back), hair ribbon, 27 sprays of Aerin perfume, sitting next to a F&M basket with Porter on her lap! And even without the Covid issues this year will she have family and 'friends' over??

So many questions.....

Meanwhile Ali spent his week in the office doing nothing, and then went to take more stupid photos in the car park - with a golf club, and has now begged another Aston Martin for the weekend. Where will they go? Garden centre/pub/Grosie's house? Possibilities are literally endless.....
Well with her being sooo countryfied she will prob bring out the rocking horse (that's the only horse she's got) and will it be rabbits and wildlife decor this year? I just cant wait to find out!
As for the arrogant one thinking Aerin had sold out because of her ( I mean do bots buy perfume?) Aerin is always sold out online so get over yourself lovely!

@Stefano congrats hun you are a absolute joy to have on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don't know where she was looking at Aerin perfume, but they are all in stock on the Estee Lauder and Aerin websites.

Only place I can see them sold out is John Lewis online, but am sure they would have them in store.

#Idiotmillen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm what could she be celebrating with a cheap bottle of rose probably with loads of ice and tonic - her weird spritzer thing, and cheese and biscuits? Oh and with Carrie and no doubt her BF.

I know - KM are so thrilled with her amazing Autumn/Winter collab, no sorry I mean collection, they are doing one for Spring/Summer. Hold on while she goes and rips of some more Holland Cooper then!

Seriously what a load of tit - can't you just go out on a Friday night with friends without something to 'celebrate' and why is she so desperate for 2022?? She needs to start filming Vlogmas soon, that's if she can cobble together enough content for it this year. Last year's was so desperate it was filmed from November, so this year can only be worse!

I cannot wait to see the tit show that will be the Christmas decor, surely nothing can top the dead bird tree from last year?? With the huge dead bird topper - it was the most disgusting tree i've ever seen. Cue Lydia in fancy long Zimmerman dress (sending back), hair ribbon, 27 sprays of Aerin perfume, sitting next to a F&M basket with Porter on her lap! And even without the Covid issues this year will she have family and 'friends' over??

So many questions.....

Meanwhile Ali spent his week in the office doing nothing, and then went to take more stupid photos in the car park - with a golf club, and has now begged another Aston Martin for the weekend. Where will they go? Garden centre/pub/Grosie's house? Possibilities are literally endless.....
You know, I m sat here reading your entertaining post thinking how well you are describing the madness that is Elsie ( and Aldi).

The woman is raving tonto!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
YouTube recommended me an old video of her, I think from 2016/2017 and she was so pretty. Why did she ruin her face like that.
C353E861-D447-479E-B360-2C7203A01BBD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Mmmm. I don't think Dior is watching her vlogs. I did chuckle at one of Vic's insta stories (gone now) where she's wearing the leopard print scarf and thanking Dior saying "J'adore this print", right after Lydia called it trashy.
here you go lovely xx πŸ†πŸ˜‚

Dior may not watch but I bet the peeps who hire influencers watch and or hear about this type of stuff. They have a choice in who they invite to events, send PR to and pay to promote and Lydia is biting the hand that feeds her by insulting the brand. Not a good business move at all.

C6EE0A39-E1B0-4C5D-AF9C-F4C5BAEF4C44.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Greasy hair or bad dye job?
View attachment 812807
View attachment 812810
Yikes, it does not look good. So dry. Looks like it's thinning despite pulling all her hair forward to make it look voluminous.

Omg her face is humongous and her hair so flat. All that talk about riding, her face is looking like a horse.
Apart from the total bullshit , cackling (only ever hear her voice ) ridiculous outfits ,
she wants everything her piggy eyes spot. The vocabulary is still limited to

OH WOW
OH MY GOODNESS
She ruined what could have been interesting content.
F.....ing thick as tit dim wit.

She's the only one who has been bitten. Funny how the mosquitos sniff out rotten meat isn't it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Speaking of horses I noticed there was some nice footage of Josie standing beside an exquisite Camargue horse caressing it’s head while Lidiot remained hiding behind her camera! I’m surprised our budding equestrian would pass up such rare opportunity! What are the bets that she was shitting her tit brown KM jodhpurs!!πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
here you go lovely xx πŸ†πŸ˜‚

Dior may not watch but I bet the peeps who hire influencers watch and or hear about this type of stuff. They have a choice in who they invite to events, send PR to and pay to promote and Lydia is biting the hand that feeds her by insulting the brand. Not a good business move at all.

View attachment 813026
Yikes....her eyes!!!! How on earth does she manage that 'one up - one down' lewk??:D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Think I just threw up a little in my mouth 🀒 he sounds just like his wife πŸ™„ #pretentioustwats
Screenshot_20211016_161108_com.instagram.android_edit_363664321668988.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Yikes....her eyes!!!! How on earth does she manage that 'one up - one down' lewk??:D
My thought exactly, it looks like one eye is a few cm lower. I said it to my bf and a few seconds later I read your comment. Hilarious but freaking creepy.

Reactions: 10
Think I just threw up a little in my mouth 🀒 he sounds just like his wife πŸ™„ #pretentioustwatsView attachment 813079
They should just swap partners, I think Allie suits Josie and the C*nt Lyd with Charlie.

Think I just threw up a little in my mouth 🀒 he sounds just like his wife πŸ™„ #pretentioustwatsView attachment 813079
I read that as well thinking what the F. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
No woman, unless you are some fit goddess, should not wear beige leggings, tight beige pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those two boring basic beige witches are just made for each other! If Lydia wasn't such a mean girl I would think she would get friendly with Freddy as well, but Lydia has no real friends as we know! Victoria, Victoria who? hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So these morons have been loaned another Aston Martin just for the weekend
Screenshot_20211016-132240_Instagram.jpg

And they took it a whopping 28 minutes to Woburn
Screenshot_20211016-132251_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211016-132341_Maps.jpg

What is the point? What an absolute waste of an opportunity, both to drive a different luxury car, and to get some advertisement for the dealership. Why does anyone give them this stuff?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I remember Gemma had pics of Lydiot's house on her "manifestation board" πŸ™„ ... and her bf (laughing) asked her "Is that Lydia's house?".
Really Lydiot is the absolute wrong person for Gemma to be fangirling. But then again, like Lydia, Gemma is also a cheat - stealing Allison Bickerstaff's vlog ideas week after week.
Totally agree, the witch apple doesn't fall far from the witch tree (Scream Queens quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.