Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If lidl fitted in , she would be playing golf, tennis,horse riding, yoga, bridge, high tea , all those things. Her problem is that she doesn’t fit into any group 33year old dressed as granny, but wouldn’t be accepted 33year without kids so won’t fit in with the mum’s. Not many 33 year olds sit there faffy about cushions and pumpkins in their granny robes!
Maybe her and Gemma and Louise Miles should link up! Tbh Gemma isn't awful but she 100% just sits in a beige life and obsesses over pumpkins way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find the whole walking and posing whilst someone films you so strange. Both adults who just seem to live this “fairytale” life when in fact if they just filmed their everyday lives (no makeup and in scruffs) their followers would probably increase. It’s like they are living a “pretend” life. Very very odd.

Reactions: 29
Talking about dry skin and not that overhyped products, I love Ahava. My uncle was flying to Israel in the past quite often for work and got me into that brand from there. They have a wonderful masks and cremes, that have a very subtle and very pleasant scents, which is important to me, cause I'm sensitive. And they have the greatest body scrab that smells exactly like Raffaello and has such a cool consistency I'm stopping myself from eating it🤣 They're not the cheapest, but works great for me

Oh thank you for that tip. I’ve seen them in the stores and wondered about them. I’ll have to try them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Maybe her and Gemma and Louise Miles should link up! Tbh Gemma isn't awful but she 100% just sits in a beige life and obsesses over pumpkins way too much.
I remember Gemma had pics of Lydiot's house on her "manifestation board" 🙄 ... and her bf (laughing) asked her "Is that Lydia's house?".
Really Lydiot is the absolute wrong person for Gemma to be fangirling. But then again, like Lydia, Gemma is also a cheat - stealing Allison Bickerstaff's vlog ideas week after week.

Reactions: 16
Love it! Claire is in Paris with Luxury Promise - wearing her mini Kelly with a tracksuit and Chanel boots! haha!

Vic has launched her Holland Cooper campaign today

Elsie must be fuming!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Love it! Claire is in Paris with Luxury Promise - wearing her mini Kelly with a tracksuit and Chanel boots! haha!

Elsie must be fuming!!!
Don’t worry she has her pumpkins 🎃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she post this? Does she thinks she looks good? Does anyone on her? Does cawwie, ali, teefers, mansplainer think it looks great? I find it so odd..
she always looks like a sneeze wont come out
She looks like Melania here

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Elsie must be fuming!!!
Yes, and Grossie is at Bicester Village for some launch/lunch.

Meanwhile Elsie and Ali are in Woburn Mosaic with a grazing platter (no veg in sight)!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh look, she's drinking again 🙄View attachment 811939
She is trying so so hard at the moment ... making Autumn come early ... now making 2022 come early too ...

Lovely slow down .... just because you manifest it doesn't mean it's gonna be good .... I would be shitting in my pants seeing what career you have left and also the fact that the UK is in the shitter at the moment ........ no fuel ... no food and a Prime Minister who is on hols in Spain whilst the shitshow unfolds ...

But you drink hunny .. drink til your flat arse explodes ... we are all here for it xxxxx 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
New Reel up from Ali.
More carparks and shopping centre's 🤭
View attachment 811048
He is like a puppy who learns a new trick, except Aldi never learns a new trick, he thinks repeating the same over and over again is interesting.. what a loser. I am sick and tired of all these stupid Instagram videos of these 'influencers'. These influencers are not original enough and make their own content but steal these same videos. Lydiot and Aldi are both too stupid to not understand the fact that the same is lame. Oh and what's with him being the 'other party who catches the perfume bottle?', he is all over himself. More points earned for him to think he is gay. Even the 'theme' sport is overdone, it is all he does. 90% of these stupid videos are about him and running or being 'athletic' or wait, of course, he wants to be a model!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
GUYS ... GUYS ...... I JUST HIT VIP status .. I am actually so touched!!!!!

Jesus I Tattle too much .... but I will accept this award with my chest out .. my perfectly flawless face (sans threads .. botox and fillers) my loving fiancee and my beautiful little rescue furbaby Sky (with her Nonno's yacht) .....I will thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart as you all helped me through difficult times during lockdown ... mental health and all that!

But it wouldn't have been possible without the immense intelligence.. wit and creativity of this thread and the people that contribute to it each week ...😻

The Lydiot thread is one of the most prolific and followed threads on Tattle and we are regarded in awe by other threads .......claps all round 👏👏👏

So as your VIP ....I promise to be as sharp .. witty .. creative and just alittle bit of a witch always and forever.

I am possibly the only gay amongst hundreds of wonderful women on this thread .. all "Boss witches" in their own right .. and you know what ...THAT AIN'T BAD!

Tattlers ............ I SALUTE YOU ... AND I LEAVE YOU WITH AN AMAZING SONG ... ABBA .. AFTER 40 YEARS .. THEY ARE BACK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.