Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would someone so young do this procedure?
Elsie is one big mass of insecurities plus she surrounds herself with people who kiss her arse so she lives in an unrealistic world. I know it s been said before here but deep down she doesn t like herself. Until she realises she has to tackle, with therapy why she feels this way she will never be content with her looks, husband, house, garden, body, staff and... other people s pubs. :sneaky:

You really do have to have your head screwed on to tackle life and what it throws at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
These stories of her rubbing in a lot of gunk… smooshing all her filler around. Incredibly creepy to see it mooshing around like play dough

E0E3EF61-932A-4614-B273-2FEA595451C3.jpeg
2701D7C5-169B-4195-B635-6D9A0388B7B7.jpeg
798EF3C8-2163-45E3-8D3B-1DEDC3AB074B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm going to Milton Keynes tomorrow. Do you think if I DM Ali he will go stand in a parking space for me until I get there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Her cheekbone fillers were so pronounced in this flog. She’s created a big line where they end… not flattering. Can’t understand the point of doing this tbh. What’s next? Filling that line in and creating the saucer face?

BC95BB5F-682C-4D6D-B106-B120E9ED99BD.png
71433A95-B21F-4435-A9E1-8C6F7F68E8F7.jpeg
7E946977-8274-48C8-9187-2C2D4898F84B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This leather skirt is horrible. Why does she dig it out every year? It’s such a dated style. Something shorter and more a-line would be much more current. But what do I know, I’m not a ‘fashion influencer’ like our Elsie 🙄
Honestly I agree! Especially with mini skirts being far more fashionable currently...

Not really on the ball there Elsie! 😂

I was also pondering the more "country fashion style" she has adapted recently... Especially as driving to work through a neighbouring village and spotted a group of women chatting with their dogs. All very similarly dressed and thought to myself, I mean functionally the style makes sense. Tall boots/wellies for muddy fields, Gillets in the Autumn chill.

But then I had to wonder, are Lidl and Aldi part of their small community. To the point they can stand and chat freely with people in their community. They never share anything that the do to get involved? I'm only in week 2 of my new property in a small village and signed up to do a Christmas advent window! We'll be getting involved with anything possible to get to know people.

Sorry, just a Friday ponder on my drive to work today 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well Elsie In the Frow rocking the Dior leopard 🐆 print & looks FABULOUS 👌
But of course you've already shot yourself in the foot with your little out burst the other day. Shame. Your a silly cow LEARN TO ENGAGE BRAIN BEFORE OPENING THAT OVERFILLED GOB. Have a lovely weekend faffing in the surgery 😘

• Haha
Charlie is just a male version of Lydia. The same narcissistic, snobbish, bullying behaviour. The way he talks down to Josie, corrects and belittles her, it's sickening to watch. It's even worse than with L&A because at least Lydia tries to masquerade it as banter.

I'd been following her for quite some time before I got tired of it all, I remember her hiding Tesco grocery bags from him, him agressively snapping at her when she jokingly pointed out he was copying her photos (her Dubai vlog, towards the end, have a look), her casually mentioning how they fight all the time... It seems she just got used to it. Like Ali.

That's why they will never fall out over these two POS flirting. Josie wouldn't dare and neither would Ali. View attachment 810330
I am not too sure on that. Dahhling Josie knows exactly what to post and what not to make him look bad. Being a mansplainer and coming of rude does not make a narc. Josie is the one seeming more ignorant, not self-reflective etc. But they are a toxic couple, as are L&Ali and Frow and Harrison.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s her smug I’m better then you face. I can’t stand when she like stares at people when they’re talking and it’s like she’s trying to take it all in but in her head it’s like shut up let me speak now and then comes the awkward laugh classic…

• Sick
Reactions: 29
has a thing for Charlie. Think he does for her also
She has a thing for attention, and he is an idiot not seeing her spiel. Mr Charlesplainer should read that up on wiki and then recite to himself.

Has anyone figured out why she always leaves her bag straps open, is it an OCD thing ( speaking from experience it can manifest in odd random ways ).
It's a witch thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has a thing for attention, and he is an idiot not seeing her spiel. Mr Charlesplainer should read that up on wiki and then recite to himself.

It's a witch thing.
Omg I think Ali has a thing for inthefrow most likely. I bet he wanted her over lydia. They always compliment each other’s editing skills.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Our most precious member of this thread- who created Dogmas/Fur Babies Panto last year and got us through our strangest Christmas ever due to Covid - and understood our loneliness and isolation and brought each and everone of us back to life. She even brought our pets back to life with her wonderful writing. @Oops and Teddy Bear, we love you 🥰❤🥰 so please check in. Xx
Y'all tagging the wrong profile. 😟 She has those "..." in her name. Muff Puff also is one regularly wrongly tagged. 🤭

Reactions: 9
Classic Millen oversized jumper and leather skirt.. the most obvious fashion outfit ever lol.
Does she still do work with many beauty brands? Didnt she work with Estée Lauder before? Speaking of, be really careful girls there’s a subscription box selling Estée Lauder fakes and more (£4.00 an item) called nodbox on Instagram/TikTok they keep changing their name. I just made a thread about it if anyone wants to see. It’s like Millen and her fake bags lol. Don’t disappoint anyone this Christmas. Buy the real thing Millen 😂😂
I know right I’m laughing too it’s like people in beauty aren’t stupid same with bags. £4 product worth £40.00. Bag third off worth 3 times as much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the pub has an Instagram set up yet?

Euw so it’s a chemical that just stays floating around your face until the end of time? 🤮
Everything is a chemical. Dihydrogen monoxide is also a chemical we ingest daily. (It's water). The hyaluronic acid is a substance naturally occurring in the body (don't know the exact molecular build/structure, but it won't poison anybody). The problem is that it accumulates and then looks like tit. You can use enzymes that would degrade it, but I am not sure, how well this works, if it's already migrated into the surrounding tissues.

She is not a lush. She is doing extensive research for her next venture. Whines by Lydiot. You too, can lay in a ditch, drunk, and waving at cars. Just drink Whines by Lydiot and you will never spell correctly, again.
This is a slogan, straight out of Mad Men, quality wise. (y)😂

In her brain, if she can manages to crack a joke and make around her ppl laugh, she earns a social point,
I feel called out. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly I agree! Especially with mini skirts being far more fashionable currently...

Not really on the ball there Elsie! 😂

I was also pondering the more "country fashion style" she has adapted recently... Especially as driving to work through a neighbouring village and spotted a group of women chatting with their dogs. All very similarly dressed and thought to myself, I mean functionally the style makes sense. Tall boots/wellies for muddy fields, Gillets in the Autumn chill.

But then I had to wonder, are Lidl and Aldi part of their small community. To the point they can stand and chat freely with people in their community. They never share anything that the do to get involved? I'm only in week 2 of my new property in a small village and signed up to do a Christmas advent window! We'll be getting involved with anything possible to get to know people.

Sorry, just a Friday ponder on my drive to work today 🙈
If lidl fitted in , she would be playing golf, tennis,horse riding, yoga, bridge, high tea , all those things. Her problem is that she doesn’t fit into any group 33year old dressed as granny, but wouldn’t be accepted 33year without kids so won’t fit in with the mum’s. Not many 33 year olds sit there faffy about cushions and pumpkins in their granny robes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These stories of her rubbing in a lot of gunk… smooshing all her filler around. Incredibly creepy to see it mooshing around like play dough

View attachment 811361View attachment 811362View attachment 811364
She really wrote the first word of her #ad wrong. The name of the brand she advertises. Quality work, as always. :cautious:

And shut tf up about "piece the resistance". You don't even know what it means. Monroe Steele is the same.

What?!
1634315028346.png

This makes no sense (like the rest of this tit, so why do I wonder??)

I'm going to Milton Keynes tomorrow. Do you think if I DM Ali he will go stand in a parking space for me until I get there?
Take your meter stick with you (or yard stick or what ever but take it with you!).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This leather skirt is horrible. Why does she dig it out every year? It’s such a dated style. Something shorter and more a-line would be much more current. But what do I know, I’m not a ‘fashion influencer’ like our Elsie 🙄
Because she can't let go of what she thinks is "sexy" - even if it is a decade out of date. Same reason she has to cinch her waist every time.

Look at me. Look how tiny and hot I am. I can't possibly wear this loose-fitting dress as it's supposed to be worn - how would people know how cute and tiny I am?

She is genuinely convinced that this look with have all men salivating and all women envious. Deluded much.

• Haha
  • Sick
She really wrote the first word of her #ad wrong. The name of the brand she advertises. Quality work, as always. :cautious:

And shut tf up about "piece the resistance". You don't even know what it means. Monroe Steele is the same.

What?!
View attachment 811646
This makes no sense (like the rest of this tit, so why do I wonder??)

Take your meter stick with you (or yard stick or what ever but take it with you!).
Oh that same line she used when she 'forgot' her vitamins in Ibiza.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.