Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think this is Lidl’s Cappucine?
BCE342CF-ACB2-4491-A30C-821439EE584B.jpeg
12DDB4B0-9432-4739-89D8-2AC31BAC24BD.jpeg

The second caption makes me think it’s hers based on the comment about storage 😂 however I can’t remember if she had the smaller size or this one,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Their house was a new build and as it isn’t that old it’s odd that plumbing has failed twice. I have a theory that the problem with the two toilets is more to do with the drainage system rather than an internal problem, they’re not on mains sewers and have a septic tank and they require more consideration about what you put down the toilet or drain re chemicals and soap and the tank needs flushing every five years. I’m guessing that the tank‘s efficiency may have been compromised by them not understanding how they work or ignoring the guidance. They may have some back flow problem going on. Pure speculation on my part.

Perhaps others who have experience of septic tanks may know more about their workings, jump in!

Reactions: 31
Every new dress is the most dreamy every new piece of cloth is the most beautiful !! Also she put down her hermes bag on floor. I was reading as a rule of elegant lady never puts down her bag on the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Don't think it's the same. Lydia's looks smaller with SHW and Sellier's looks like gold?

I reckon because she has so many to sell Sellier will do a feature the same way they do with Flavia Stuttgen sometimes.

1634044013375.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Epic partnership there Lydia. Food scale, bowl and wooden spoons. Well somebody has to pay for the money pit of wasteful and ugly home renovations.

Wouldn’t the point of advertising a food scale be to actually 1. Look like you know how to use it and 2. Actually weigh out the food?

Clearly Cawwie set this up with the exact amount of tomatoes etc and all she’s doing is putting the items on the scale. She looks like she’s working with a ticking time bomb 💣 she looks terrified measuring out the “glut of vegetables from her kitchen garden” lol

897243B6-31DC-48B6-BB3E-1D72B99C234A.jpeg
1136C8BD-505F-4EE2-A582-9D0372206732.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Epic partnership there Lydia. Food scale, bowl and wooden spoons. Well somebody has to pay for the money pit of wasteful and ugly home renovations.

Wouldn’t the point of advertising a food scale be to actually 1. Look like you know how to use it and 2. Actually weigh out the food?

Clearly Cawwie set this up with the exact amount of tomatoes etc and all she’s doing is putting the items on the scale. She looks like she’s working with a ticking time bomb 💣 she looks terrified measuring out the “glut of vegetables from her kitchen garden” lol

View attachment 806488View attachment 806489
Omg I was just thinking this! Why the hell is she measuring half a cut squash and predetermined tomatoes. She doesn’t adjust the amount of anything and looks totally confused by the scale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't think it's the same. Lydia's looks smaller with SHW and Sellier's looks like gold?

I reckon because she has so many to sell Sellier will do a feature the same way they do with Flavia Stuttgen sometimes.

View attachment 806486
I’ve been stalking as well. That looks much bigger than hers. Let’s keep checking because I cannot wait to see the prices!!! 🕵🏻‍♀️
Well spotted ladies, you’re right he’s is the smaller size.

Honestly Sellier price pretty fairly so she’ll probably be disappointed about the return she gets. Though being the beggy influenza that she is I’m sure they’ll do a good rate for her 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Honestly, most of the bags and items I've seen Sellier post are much nicer, more rare, and in better condition than the ones Lydia said she is trying to buy (besides the black lady dior and I guess the pink boy bag). How will they make an "event" out of some of those bags she mentioned selling? Seems like most of the bags she said she'd sell are things she got as gifted/discounted and are more common/blogger type bags. Unless I'm not remembering correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but her reaction to Porter in Aldi's dressing room was waaaaaayyyyyyyy over the top, felt sorry for that poor dog's ears 🙉
Plus that new reel 🤢 her head is so large she looks awful now 😵
Since she thinks the world revolves around HER it makes sense. Her head is a like stellar object at the end of its career. Becoming a red giant, before imploding. Depending on the size of the star, it will leave either a white dwarf (around Ali's size) or a black hole (could also be a furry hole), in the worst case, a neutron star. But since she never had that of a big "reach" I think we are safe of at least the - deadly rays spitting - neutron star.

🌞💣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, most of the bags and items I've seen Sellier post are much nicer, more rare, and in better condition than the ones Lydia said she is trying to buy (besides the black lady dior and I guess the pink boy bag). How will they make an "event" out of some of those bags she mentioned selling? Seems like most of the bags she said she'd sell are things she got as gifted/discounted and are more common/blogger type bags. Unless I'm not remembering correctly.
Exactly, they tend to get some pretty nice pieces usually and they sell fast. She’s not really selling them anything special.

The Lady Dior is nice but most people would be after the smaller size and the Boy bag has had it’s day in the sun. I love never been a fan on the boy but actually quite like the one lidl is selling.

Cannot fathom why she doesn’t just sell everything apart from her Hermès as that’s all she bangs on about these days isn’t it!?

Reactions: 23
She doesn't even eat tomatoes so that pic is pathetic and who weighs tomatoes with the stalks still attached?
People who don't eat them or cook them and have no grasp on how to use basic kitchen appliances. Who is she trying to fool?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes, next to ‚Adventures in the Cuntswolds‘ and we can not forget ‚Modern Cuntyside Chic‘
😂
And the now classic "One flew over the Golden Rectum (Cotswolds AONB)", Princess Pippihead, The silly moo learns to use glue, The extensive glossary of lavish interior de-designing by Lauren Costly, How to scam naive Narcs (No. 1 bestseller by the life-coach of the witch and aimless, Jaqui H.), Mail-order catalogue for shoe lifts ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she struggling so much to weigh some pre-portioned tomatoes (inexplicably still on the vine) on the scales she's being paid to advertise

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Poor girl is gonna be horizontal when Vic reveals her 2nd property ... hopefully soon. Cawwie had better order in some extra bananas and teabags. 🤭
Correct me if I’m wrong but I think she wants to raise the ceiling in her dressing to become a vaulted ceiling with rafters and beams supporting it. This is not a small job - it’s a massive engineering job - has she completely lost the plot? Imagine the cost an that’s before the insulation alone.
I agree about putting the vaults in the dressing room because wouldn’t you have to put a whole new roof on if your changing the pitch of the roof? All I have to say is wait until she sees what it’s gonna cost! Then she’ll come back down to reality! Her dressing room is the only thing I like in her house and it’s a freakin dressing room!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are THREE empty chairs at that table and Elsie chooses to put her saggy Birkin on the ground!

And apparently she’s made of “sarcasm and wine and all things fine” - what an obnoxious muppet! 🙄

View attachment 806223View attachment 806224
I aM nOt LiKe otHer GiRls! 🤮

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think she wants to raise the ceiling in her dressing to become a vaulted ceiling with rafters and beams supporting it. This is not a small job - it’s a massive engineering job - has she completely lost the plot? Imagine the cost an that’s before the insulation alone.
And that for the dressing room. If she did it for the kitchen or the lounge, it would make more sense (not real, because the procedure itself makes no sense, but I hope you know what I mean). Who needs functioning bathrooms anyway. Downton Abbey also had no working modern toilets, had they?

Do we think this is Lidl’s Cappucine? View attachment 806463View attachment 806464

The second caption makes me think it’s hers based on the comment about storage 😂 however I can’t remember if she had the smaller size or this one,
I believe hers was smaller.

Omg I was just thinking this! Why the hell is she measuring half a cut squash and predetermined tomatoes. She doesn’t adjust the amount of anything and looks totally confused by the scale 😂
Maybe the scale uses Roman numerals? She can't even fake using a scale. I never weighed vegetables. Maybe grains, or small fruits if she doesn't want to use flour or liquids.

What tf is the back of this blouse
View attachment 806503
She looks like Freddy my love. Josie copies Freddy and Lydl copies Josie and now we have this. GREAT.
1634048757188.png

View attachment 806558
They're bowls. What f*cking game are they changing
As if she would need silicone bottoms to make them stick to her cat-ass-polished kitchen surfaces.

Cannot fathom why she doesn’t just sell everything apart from her Hermès as that’s all she bangs on about these days isn’t it!?
There could be fakes under them, or she needs them to beg the respective brands a bit. Like Todds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These are quite basic brand deals that she is getting, although she could be getting a lot from them as she has a lot followers. I have just under 10,000 followers on Instagram and promote these kinds of products (not usually but occasionally if it is something I would genuinely use and like) but I can get up to around £500 per post/campaign so I imagine she is getting a lot based on followers alone. Still she doesn't seem to get that many now and some things she does will just be gifted pr items so I cannot imagine how she is still making enough to do all these renovations etc she wants to as she doesn't seem to have invested her money in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.