Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me get this straight....my understanding is she wants to build out from Ali's dressing room to create an office for him above a car port so she can have his office?
Hell yeah! Another office is what Elsie wants... the woman is obsessed with them :oops:.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes Library shelves and WOOD STORE... not sure how that's gonna look - but she made sure to thank the commenters for their concerns about the spiders - LOL "The spiders are already here"
What could go wrong, storing wood and books in a damp downstairs. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
WHAT on earth... where is she getting all of this money? Or do the adsense pay for it? And how is a carport annex work exactly when it's not attached to the garage but in fact is in a roof? I need to watch this.
I’d be very surprised if they get planning permission for that, given their house a meant to be a bungalow. Their upstairs offices are in the eaves. Or is she meaning to turn the actual loft space into a new office for him? If she wants to do an upstairs extension on a bungalow in a ‘conservation area’ I think she’s dreaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hell yeah! Another office is what Elsie wants... the woman is obsessed with them :oops:.
I think she believes, if she creates the "perfect" office space, she is able to make up better content, being more productive. No hun, that doesn't work. The problem is not the space, it's you. For someone who "graduated" from therapy, she surely seems too erratic and unproductive at the same time.
I would really like to know what books she wants to put into that library? The great encyclopedia of English tits 🐦?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Tossers adding to existing debts more feasible. She can't face reality & will keep up this pretence until she is declared bankrupt.
Bigger fish than her have had & lost more.
I personally can't wait for her to be history. She has no work & probably no investments.
She is a very sick warped jealous human.
I reckon that's why she isn't selling her chanels. Prices are going up up up and her work down down down.. Fuxk we can't pay the mortgage or the lavish finance.. Sell a chanel!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she's showing the mini kelly in mod shots but not mentioning it.... why is she like this with the H bags and NOTHING ELSE IN HER LIFE? She even unboxes and links soap that smells... but NEVER mentions these hermes bags. It's weird!

Some visual aids of the HORRIBLE lewks. Really she and Josie are morphing together because that woman serves up the WORST and most ridiculous fashion at all times...

View attachment 805223 View attachment 805227\

View attachment 805229 View attachment 805232
Don't hate me but that first outfit is giving me some 2010s skater skirt nostalgia that I just love 🙈

I do think the jumper needs to be cropped for the silhouette to work, but I think the mini skirt is a good length for those boots, and I love a cable knit jumper with voluminous skirt (so long as they're both the right length). So far it's the least offensive outfit I've seen with that mini Kelly, it's so out of balance with her other floor-length dresses and palazzo pants.

Reactions: 19
Will tag Zimmerman for the dress and the PR stay, but not Hermes for the bag…..wonder why 🤔

“If it lowers your vibration it’s not for you”

I wonder what lowers Lidl’s vibrations? Humility? Class? Showers? 😂
Is she pooping into the pond, or desperate to get to the wc, maybe they were stand up loos and she couldn’t cope😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's got investments either, I think she's all about living in the now.

Anyone who knows anything about property would tell her that these constant 'improvements' are not adding value to the property. She's not extending it, she's just decorating over and over again. And someone please tell me how a car port is lux? why not re-do the garage and shed and build the garage onto the property? If she has money to spare she's better off buying a second property for investment purposes. But I think her 'interior designer' does it all cost for her, and everything in her life is smoke and mirrors. Do you honestly think she would pay £600 for an Alexander McQueen belt if she didn't get a massive discount voucher from Far Fetch, and nearly all that haul will be going back that is for sure. Remember last year she did loads of hauls featuring beautiful knitwear, and all we saw was her wearing H&M stuff.

Bit different to being dressed by Dior and going to Paris and Milan fashion shows - ITF.

Dior/Lenor I mean they sound similar!!
Poor girl is gonna be horizontal when Vic reveals her 2nd property ... hopefully soon. Cawwie had better order in some extra bananas and teabags. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but her reaction to Porter in Aldi's dressing room was waaaaaayyyyyyyy over the top, felt sorry for that poor dog's ears 🙉
Plus that new reel 🤢 her head is so large she looks awful now 😵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but her reaction to Porter in Aldi's dressing room was waaaaaayyyyyyyy over the top, felt sorry for that poor dog's ears 🙉
Plus that new reel 🤢 her head is so large she looks awful now 😵
I mean... the dog is almost 1 yr old and she's shocked that letting him free by the stairs would result in him wanting to climb the stairs to find his mummy dearest. Notice she yells for Ali like it's his fault when they are both at fault for not safeguarding the dog.

There are gates ALL over the 1st floor to keep him out of rooms due to potty training but there have NEVER been gates on the stairs up or down. Pathetic. The blantant disregard for his safety inside and out is terrible. No fence, no supervision outside so he can run into the streets or be attacked by local widlife/lost. No gates on the stairs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Yes Library shelves and WOOD STORE... not sure how that's gonna look - but she made sure to thank the commenters for their concerns about the spiders - LOL "The spiders are already here"
Hi Lydia! Hope you enjoy Tattle as much as we do, lovely! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another belt. Yes. ANOTHER BELT !!!!
The same Alexander McQueen belt but with the silver buckle. 🙄

Her jaw though. Yikes.

View attachment 805174

Her bag shelf in the background is looking a bit empty or am I imagining things ?

View attachment 805160View attachment 805161

The mini Kelly was on the island and then "EDIT" and it was gone.
View attachment 805167
View attachment 805168
View attachment 805171View attachment 805172
And then it was back again, at the bottom right hand corner of the pic. It is just peeping through.
View attachment 805173
I've said it once or twice but Imma say it again. This woman has for certain - in my opinion - had a blepharoplasty, cheek implants and possibly a chin implant.

Exhibit A:
IMG_2390.jpg

Look at her eyelids here. You can see there is (a totally normal) amount of skin folding over the eyelid. You can still see some of her eyelid, so she doesn't have hooded eyes but the next picture you will see a lot less skin folding over the lid. Also see how she has much more natural angles in her cheekbones. You can also see that she has heavily edited this pic as the left temple has missed out on the altering.
Exhibit B:
IMG_2392.PNG

See how much more eye lid she has now? Now look at her cheeks. She has a very dramatic cheekbone, very angled and she has that very sharp angle that implants tend to give. Implants last pretty much forever so many people choose to go this route instead of fillers every 6-9 months or so.
FINISHED-7X-10-PRINT-Your-Guide-to-Modern-Plastic-Surgery-04-25-201_Page_27_Image_0002.jpg

Look at the line this woman has from her cheek implant - very sharp.
blepharoplasty.jpg

She would have had them done at the same time.
What do you all think?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've said it once or twice but Imma say it again. This woman has for certain - in my opinion - had a blepharoplasty, cheek implants and possibly a chin implant.

Exhibit A:
View attachment 805799
Look at her eyelids here. You can see there is (a totally normal) amount of skin folding over the eyelid. You can still see some of her eyelid, so she doesn't have hooded eyes but the next picture you will see a lot less skin folding over the lid. Also see how she has much more natural angles in her cheekbones. You can also see that she has heavily edited this pic as the left temple has missed out on the altering.
Exhibit B:
View attachment 805802
See how much more eye lid she has now? Now look at her cheeks. She has a very dramatic cheekbone, very angled and she has that very sharp angle that implants tend to give. Implants last pretty much forever so many people choose to go this route instead of fillers every 6-9 months or so.
View attachment 805807
Look at the line this woman has from her cheek implant - very sharp.
View attachment 805810
She would have had them done at the same time.
What do you all think?
YES that really would explain why these older photos don't even look like her... the eyelids are SO different! In addition to the cheeks and chin (and nose).

1633991861950.png
1633992480074.png
1633992581076.png

She doesn't even look distantly related to this person. Wonder if that could be why her eyes are so irritated by eyeshadow? And she's constantly complaining about her eyes when they look great... always.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
What Lyds has, versus what Lyds thinks she has. It’s just a mindset 🤣
Ridiculous thing is that she could have had a house similar to the grand house on the right for the price she paid for the fugly bunga. When we were trying to guess which house she bought, we posted some houses that were amazing for that money...but no she goes and pays 1.3 million for a GP surgery with underground bunker that could flood anytime and with non functioning bathrooms. Insane to think her Dad agreed to go guarantor. I really hope she doesn't expect Daddy dearest to bale her out after she has maxed her credit out and can no longer pay her mortgage. He could potentially lose his own home.

YES that really would explain why these older photos don't even look like her... the eyelids are SO different! In addition to the cheeks and chin (and nose).

View attachment 805836 View attachment 805843View attachment 805846

She doesn't even look distantly related to this person. Wonder if that could be why her eyes are so irritated by eyeshadow? And she's constantly complaining about her eyes when they look great... always.
She looks like such mean tart in these pics 🤭 And yes, soooo different. Still a mean tart but with a totally different face

IMG_2389.jpg

I just found this amazing picture:ROFLMAO: Look how much she's edited her body to make it longer and a really tiny waist and 'hips'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
New to this thread, just wondered is this wee girls entire life an imaginary scenario in a dream sequence advertisement
Not wanting to sound rude but if she ever goes on to pregnancy and childbirth and parenthood she will not know what end of her is up
Seems to be living in a pure make believe stage managed bubble and he’s worse for encouraging it all ……

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.