Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch Ali's insta much but when I do....why does he have music always blasting in his stories. So annoying. He is now shilling car air freshener. Geez, talk about srcaping the barrel. I also wonder what he thinks about Lydiot saying that the gift his parents gave them came from him. Disrespectful if you ask me. How about she show some appreciation for them. I'm guessing Ali will slip up and say it came from his parents. Exposing his daft wife again.

lol..Just watched Lydiots. Check the other girls expressions when she was showing them at the ByTerry event. If looks could kill. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m currently in Italy for the holidays and I just saw an Intimissimi Man commercial on tv 🤣 Lydia’s next gig?

• Haha
What's up with her chin/jaw area in the latest vlog? Getting some Thanos vibes over here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
her chins starting to look like desperate dan's.
She is in a wonderful place with her husband on their anniversary and THAT is her attitude, spraying herself with some tit while Ali sounds truly excited🤦🏻‍♀️ She has no sex appeal and clearly has no idea what to do with a man!

• Haha
Wow could that body language be worse. Listen luv, I expect you to be wafting about the house in something not cosy but girly and right out of a VS ad next week.

Reactions: 6
I mean here's a general rundown which tbh, would be more interesting than her walking laps in her house.
- 6am dog walk
- 6:30-7:30 shower with self paid products, make up and hair with no affiliate products, dress for work with no press products.
- take the TRAM like a PLEB to my place of employment (when do I qualify for an aston martin? I know what fuel goes into cars)
- work work work
- after work beer and nachos with colleagues
- home to walk dog
- bath with beer and Netflix
- Laptop time to read tattle and choose recipes for xmas festivities.

Oh no I lied. My eyeliner was gifted by my mother and my work provides the laptop. I'm also pretty sure I wore some jewelry that's been presents over the years. Guess I'm a shady influencer at heart :(
Ok....I reckon my day was def more interesting than Lidl's...
7.00am Dragged myself out of bed and put on makeup in the dark....all self paid except Ad some eyeshadow I won in a raffle. Checked tattle
8.30am Collected hired van #notastonmartin and (at first rather nervously ) drove 40 miles to West Grinstead to collect office privacy partition screens I bought on ebay with my own money
Drove 40 miles back, filling up with diesel...the correct fuel!
Delivered screens to new office location, stopping to phone a friend #cawwwwiieeee when I realised I wouldn't be able to get them out of the van on my own
12.30 pm Returned van, sigh of relief that I hadn't been in an accident (there was a close shave.... eek!)
Wrote and delivered xmas cards to neighbours, ate cathedral city cheese and crackers, thought of Lidl, checked tattle
3.15 dentist to get temporary implant for front tooth.....wondering if it was a good idea as going out for xmas party at 6.45..........
Still there at 5.45pm.....2 lots of anaesthetic...later... ..dentist told me to go home and get ready for party and come back
Popped home without a front tooth 😲 showered but no time to wash hair. Put on make up and party clothes, all bought myself, phoned my lift to warn I might be late
Looked in mirror...look like an old hag!
6.20 pm back at dentist, more anaesthetic, super size ibuprofen, tooth fitted, why did i bother with make up as dentist wiped some off
6.50pm back home, another super size ibuprofen.... picked up after trying to apply lipstick to numb lips
7.15pm get to party, get drunk, eat too much, have a good time! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydl's posted a video clip on Instagram of her walking down the aisle. Cuts it off as she reaches the altar so we don't see Ali. Says it all really!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydl's posted a video clip on Instagram of her walking down the aisle. Cuts it off as she reaches the altar so we don't see Ali. Says it all really!
Same thought I had. It must have been painful for her to write “our wedding” in the caption

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love her comment "if we did it again we wouldn't change a thing" your nose just grew a bit longer didn't it Lyds!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok....I reckon my day was def more interesting than Lidl's...
7.00am Dragged myself out of bed and put on makeup in the dark....all self paid except Ad some eyeshadow I won in a raffle. Checked tattle
8.30am Collected hired van #notastonmartin and (at first rather nervously ) drove 40 miles to West Grinstead to collect office privacy partition screens I bought on ebay with my own money
Drove 40 miles back, filling up with diesel...the correct fuel!
Delivered screens to new office location, stopping to phone a friend #cawwwwiieeee when I realised I wouldn't be able to get them out of the van on my own
12.30 pm Returned van, sigh of relief that I hadn't been in an accident (there was a close shave.... eek!)
Wrote and delivered xmas cards to neighbours, ate cathedral city cheese and crackers, thought of Lidl, checked tattle
3.15 dentist to get temporary implant for front tooth.....wondering if it was a good idea as going out for xmas party at 6.45..........
Still there at 5.45pm.....2 lots of anaesthetic...later... ..dentist told me to go home and get ready for party and come back
Popped home without a front tooth 😲 showered but no time to wash hair. Put on make up and party clothes, all bought myself, phoned my lift to warn I might be late
Looked in mirror...look like an old hag!
6.20 pm back at dentist, more anaesthetic, super size ibuprofen, tooth fitted, why did i bother with make up as dentist wiped some off
6.50pm back home, another super size ibuprofen.... picked up after trying to apply lipstick to numb lips
7.15pm get to party, get drunk, eat too much, have a good time! 😁
That’s crazy, edge of the seat stuff! Seriously, I’d watch it 👍😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thought the same, its all about her #narc 🙄
Aldi's photo on insta is of them both.... Like you say 'says it all'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I finally got around to watching Ali’s vlog....

a seven min AD and for a bleeping coffee machine and that witch lisping in the background pissed off that Ali might show her garland before she does...Not a euphemism

I vote to block that rave thread until Ali cops the duck on.

also Ali. I get that you’re on tictok but can we drop this “BTS” bullshit.

my Christmas wish this year is that Ali will grow a bleeping pair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how she posts s clip from her wedding day of just HER. You didn't marry yourself in that loo roll cover dress Lidl. True narsacisst

Reactions: 15
She’s the doppelgänger of her father! I’m Italian (Italian Italian, not Lydia’s version of Italian) and thought that she definitely doesn’t look remotely Italian. I feel bad saying this, but whenever I’ve been caught watching one of her videos the inevitable question is always ‘is that a boy or a girl?’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.