Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looked so swollen in this video, more so than usual or maybe I just haven't noticed it before.

Is she possibly putting fillers under her cheeks now as well? Around the jawline to balance out the droopy jaw? Or am I just imagining it? Her whole face looks more swollen than usual, like when someone gains weight and the extra weight doesn't fit their face (me! :LOL: ), but she hasn't gained weight.
Her jaw deffo looked swollen.

Reactions: 4
What a shitshow tonight. They went for a walk and she opened a couple of amazon boxes of some candlesticks she had ordered. Is this really the life of an influencer?
Well duck me I'm an influencer by these standards! When can I start getting #spon toasters?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1. Why are you wearing a suit when you DON'T work in the city or any job that requires a suit.
2. Stop pretending you read any newspaper, the beano is more your style.
3. Tuck your shirt in you fake!
Screenshot_20191218_220306.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick get your camera out im sure your day to day life is more interesting then Lyd's.
I mean here's a general rundown which tbh, would be more interesting than her walking laps in her house.
- 6am dog walk
- 6:30-7:30 shower with self paid products, make up and hair with no affiliate products, dress for work with no press products.
- take the TRAM like a PLEB to my place of employment (when do I qualify for an aston martin? I know what fuel goes into cars)
- work work work
- after work beer and nachos with colleagues
- home to walk dog
- bath with beer and Netflix
- Laptop time to read tattle and choose recipes for xmas festivities.

Oh no I lied. My eyeliner was gifted by my mother and my work provides the laptop. I'm also pretty sure I wore some jewelry that's been presents over the years. Guess I'm a shady influencer at heart :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
A tale of two cities:
One beggar shivering in a gifted coat outside, the other in a ball gown comfortable and warm indoors.
View attachment 65194View attachment 65195
You snooze you lose Lydia. When you put the bare minimum effort in your content then you’ll never achieve the level of partnerships of the likes of Ameliana, Frow and Tamara.

I do like Amelia
Is it normal for someone to build a boot area, and then proceed to put their muddy boots not in the boot cubby meant to store your muddy boots?

Also that "living room" the blue with the tv is the most boring, cold, unbeautiful, bland, ugly room for a room that most would spend much time in. Absolutely bland.

Edit:
I also cant wait for the day that Lumi just smacks her across the face and leaves major scratches.. I know that is mean, but that cat hates her

Those glass lamps give me roomrage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the party (long work hours and ill parents) but I love Carrie's tree! So colourful and full of personality. Bet there's a lovely story behind many of her decorations.
Xmas trees should tell a story!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lydia is an empty shell, same as her house. Both are cold, grey and lacking in any personality or warmth or even a hint of character.

She used to be a bit of a wild child right? The Ibiza past and the whole shaved head thing... At least she must have been somewhat of a maverick back then, why can't she just show some of that personality now? I'm not saying being a stripper or club rep or whatever makes one interesting but at least it gives a glimpse of personality. Right now all she is doing is pretending to be posh, mightier than than thou and filthy rich. You ain't kidding anyone lids. Your fake 'boojie' taste is mish mash and tit and in your quest to be 'quirky' or 'funny' all you do is put down your supposed loved ones and show how much of a narcissistic witch you are.

Ps. I ain't jealous. I used to love your little tasteful house and your lifestyle and your relationship with Ali and you truly used to look happy and radiant. Now you're just a shell, frantically begging for as many freebies as possible.

Reactions: 19
“ByTerry”s son was in my class at school. Dying to know what he thinks of her but refuse to ask 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It goes something like this.

Buy a woodwork candle, show it in my stories/vlog, get Carrie to contact them, then i get an ad with them and do an insta post and get ££££

repeat this for

Mesika jewellery

Jimmy Choo

a million other brands.

We know she's a professional beggar, but because she doesn't have the representation, I think sometimes she has to start it off by doing the above, and then Cawweee sends out the mass begging letters.

Bit more professional when Victoria gets Gleam to find her a free ski holiday and Hermes bag to use over xmas.

Reactions: 14
1. Why are you wearing a suit when you DON'T work in the city or any job that requires a suit.
2. Stop pretending you read any newspaper, the beano is more your style.
3. Tuck your shirt in you fake! View attachment 65220
Im 100% sure he is not wearing suit trousers here. Thats why he hasn't tucked in his shirt. Looks like he is wearing joggers (tracksuit pants). You can see them in the gap where the shirt is hanging. He is just as lazy as his wife. He never really gets many big jobs. The only one I can really remember is Longines. And his chavvy wife fucked that up for him. No one said anything to Longines until she showed her mug in the campaign. Now its always coffee and booze he promotes. Apart from Aston, but he doesn't do much with them either. I don't think this influencer thing will be big for him. He is just too boring. I know a lot of people have been saying he is definitely not gay, but people can go through their whole life hiding it as sad as that is. One thing is for sure. There is something majorly off with their relationship (there always has been), but lately with all the other tell tales, like someone mentioned she said "his bed" and now the beard touching thing and him never publicly sticking up for her. Not to mention he is clearly much more happy in the company of men. I'm still not buying that this is a genuine relationship. I also think he is at breaking point after affiliate went.

Edit: This is why she has to make tit up about him giving her a gift and taking her out because he isnt doing it.

Reactions: 31
Im 100% sure he is not wearing suit trousers here. Thats why he hasn't tucked in his shirt. Looks like he is wearing joggers (tracksuit pants). You can see them in the gap where the shirt is hanging. He is just as lazy as his wife. He never really gets many big jobs. The only one I can really remember is Longines. And his chavvy wife fucked that up for him. No one said anything to Longines until she showed her mug in the campaign. Now its always coffee and booze he promotes. Apart from Aston, but he doesn't do much with them either. I don't think this influencer thing will be big for him. He is just too boring. I know a lot of people have been saying he is definitely not gay, but people can go through their whole life hiding it as sad as that is. One thing is for sure. There is something majorly off with their relationship (there always has been), but lately with all the other tell tales, like someone mentioned she said "his bed" and now the beard touching thing and him never publicly sticking up for her. Not to mention he is clearly much more happy in the company of men. I'm still not buying that this is a genuine relationship. I also think he is at breaking point after affiliate went.

Edit: This is why she has to make tit up about him giving her a gift and taking her out because he isnt doing it.
Totally agree with everything you said 👍

Reactions: 12
Is this an ad for Alcoholic Anonymous? Or is this her “living my best life” face?
Because she looks like she had a gang bang and full face of cocaine the whole week that ended with a spontaneous abortion.
If ShitShow-TwatWaffle had a face...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face looked so swollen in this video, more so than usual or maybe I just haven't noticed it before.

Is she possibly putting fillers under her cheeks now as well? Around the jawline to balance out the droopy jaw? Or am I just imagining it? Her whole face looks more swollen than usual, like when someone gains weight and the extra weight doesn't fit their face (me! :LOL: ), but she hasn't gained weight.
tit diet and alcohol bloat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So was the voucher an anniversary gift from Ali’s mum which Lydia thought, would be nice to use around valentines.. as mentioned in the vlog.

Or a surprise just from Ali for their anniversary.. As captured on Instagram.
She’ll prob give Ali the gifted Clinique set she received.
No wonder she thinks she gets hate... liars are infuriating.
And while I think about vouchers - is that what she used for the Amazon plug.. “you can group orders together’ so likely should have been marked AD.
Speaking of Ali...is the rave thread up for him yet? I just watched his “how I shoot my IGTV videos” vlog. Damn. He may have lost half his muscles, but that boy’s got and extremely creative mind, and super talented and hard working! 😍

Reactions: 4
It's anniversary day. Will she wear the dress? And if so which version, boobie or ski thermal?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.