Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jealousy card is so overused. There are loads of Lydia’s peers whom I watch and I enjoy their content, love their personality and think they’re nice people. (Although frow is doing herself NO favours hanging out with Millen at the mo, her behaviour and attitude rubs off) I just see through Lydia Elise Millen and her bullshit and lies, even though I really was such a fan years ago.
If I was jealous of her ‘success’ I’d be jealous of everyone else I watch.

I also notice, this awful vlogmass content she’s been putting out has attracted more people to this thread. Lydia, you’re doing all this yourself!

Reactions: 21
Here you go, an example of her lieing on such a small inconsequential level, and so un-necessary.

In one of the vlogs last week she mentioned that Ali's parents gave them their christmas present and it was a voucher for a meal at The Hand and Flowers - Chef Tom Kerridge's restaurant in Marlow. She then said she loves his restaurants and that maybe they will go for their anniversary.

So she's just put up an instastory saying 'when your husband surprises you with a meal at the hand and flowers'

ok so it's no big deal, but it's an example of how she always manipulates a situation, only ever thinks about selling, promoting herself etc.

She could just film the lunch, because it will be amazing, she's forgotten what she said in that video and now made out Ali has done this special thing for their anniversary.

Just an example of why she annoys the hell out of people.

Reactions: 33
I love how all the Lydiots "Fans" go to excuse for why we're "mean" to her is because we're jealous.

Trolls - I could not be less jealous of Lydia "The Moron" Millen - she absolutely disgusts me!

Reactions: 17
Here you go, an example of her lieing on such a small inconsequential level, and so un-necessary.

In one of the vlogs last week she mentioned that Ali's parents gave them their christmas present and it was a voucher for a meal at The Hand and Flowers - Chef Tom Kerridge's restaurant in Marlow. She then said she loves his restaurants and that maybe they will go for their anniversary.

So she's just put up an instastory saying 'when your husband surprises you with a meal at the hand and flowers'

ok so it's no big deal, but it's an example of how she always manipulates a situation, only ever thinks about selling, promoting herself etc.

She could just film the lunch, because it will be amazing, she's forgotten what she said in that video and now made out Ali has done this special thing for their anniversary.

Just an example of why she annoys the hell out of people.
Spot on! It’s all about portraying the right image - this time, her husband loves her so much he does this grand gesture just to surprise her - #couplegoals
And puts it on insta stories so people can’t comment under it with the truth.

Something like a meal there would actually make interesting content (as would anything outside the bungalow) but she won’t vlog it now because which ever version of events she wants to say as to why they’re there, people will notice she lied.
Lydia, just be a normal honest person instead of trying to make out this lifestyle / marriage / luxe life is real!

Reactions: 15
Look at this moron - if she was so good at seeing through people it shouldn’t take her long to see Lydia’s true colours. Like most of us here, we really liked her for a while until she became such a nasty greedy beggar. And for the record, I am certainly not jealous. I have a decent job, bigger house than Lidl, a husband that fancies me, and enough self respect not to beg for freebies an attention!
your relationship is full of British dry humour....

how dare you call Lydia British when she’s clearly Italian!!!!
Don’t you know the British destroy pasta!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia wishes her nose were as cute as Alis.

Also her "presentation" of the jewelry was honestly laughable! Just dressed in her daily uniform, speaking with a husky voice, picking up the poor pieces from that messy box.

How can companies work with her?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have an issue with Lydia’s second witch....
Ali doesn’t work, he spends his days in the gym or on the train to a freebie in London....

so why in the name of fuckington is he always in a bloody suit for the ads like he’s about to ask Sharon from reception to show Mr Shaw in for this 11am yearly review...

BD10AE54-CD08-43CD-9BB4-C7BAF49070FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Unfortunately, people who worship Lydia are the ones who are lonely and unhappy and living vicariously through a bully because they admire her “assertiveness” ie. willingness to walk all over others. And they are projecting their own issues onto anyone who dares to burst their bubble. And that silly woman should wash her mouth with soap. Fleabag is a masterpiece, not a mindless YT channel that flogs tit to gullible people for personal gain.

I always look for something good in people and personally I don’t hate Lydia. I have some compassion for her because clearly her family didn’t instil a sense of kindness and self-esteem in her that would allow her to develop into something other than a raging narcissist. I’m also happy to see a young woman making money. We live in an exploitative economic system where lacking compassion is an advantage, so Lydia is just one tiny cog in a much larger machine. I also find her rather good on camera, she might have become a car crash in the last couple of years, with passive aggressive sniping, idiotic lisping and boring content, but she has presence and a kind of charisma, so I get why people watch her.

But like everyone has already pointed out, she has become so angry and entitled that her negative energy is spilling out of her. Her jealousy of anyone around her getting attention, compliments, anything nice, her voracious demand for praise and her lashing out when she doesn’t get it, her greed have made her channel not just borderline unwatchable but a bloody menace. I don’t dislike her personally, I‘m concerned enough about what she has come to represent that I felt the need to discuss it with others online. People who enable narcissists are so frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ali doesn’t work, he spends his days in the gym or on the train to a freebie in London....

so why in the name of fuckington is he always in a bloody suit for the ads like he’s about to ask Sharon from reception to show Mr Shaw in for this 11am yearly review...

View attachment 64999
that made me laugh out loud! He's probably reading the Milton Keynes free newspaper that comes through the door, trying to look like a successful business man. We can't see but he's probably wearing slippers!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately, people who worship Lydia are the ones who are lonely and unhappy and living vicariously through a bully
100000000000000% I felt worse about myself, my own life and my financial situation when I “looked up to” this lot and couldn’t possibly afford or do the things they do. When the veil slips you see it for what it is, now I laugh at it all 😂 begging a company to feed your 12 friends takeaway is the type of low I’m glad I haven’t reached.
Dress it up as pretty as you like, that’s what they’re doing 😬

that made me laugh out loud! He's probably reading the Milton Keynes free newspaper that comes through the door, trying to look like a successful business man. We can't see but he's probably wearing slippers!
Sharon can I get the projected figures for 2020 when you’re ready....

1250757B-0F4C-4CAA-9770-E5EE7E55D906.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
anyone else catch her singing 'you're way to beautiful girl' in the background I can only imagine her like this.......

zoolander.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 64999
Cause he's building a personal luxury brand duhh haha

Reactions: 4
Cause he's building a personal luxury brand duhh haha
Wrong. The correct answer is.....
Because he’s a prat. 🙂 we know it, Sharon knows it.

Sharon’s real name is Lauren and she spits in his #gifted coffee daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wrong. The correct answer is.....
Because he’s a prat. 🙂 we know it, Sharon knows it.

Sharon’s real name is Lauren and she spits in his #gifted coffee daily.
Personally feel neutral when it comes to Ali, everything about him, his content, personality etc.. do respect the effort he puts into things though.. I feel like i'm repeating myself but that's how boring they are

Reactions: 10
Personally feel neutral when it comes to Ali, everything about him, his content, personality etc.. do respect the effort he puts into things though.. I feel like i'm repeating myself but that's how boring they are
Agreed! It’s such a pity as he is clearly a nice guy, and easy on the eye, but two minutes into watching him speak I’m fast asleep. He should branch out into doing those guided mediations for sleep.

• Haha
I think we’ve all said that.
Hell I’ve started the rave thread movement 😂 but by association I’m still gonna play with him and his content 😂

Lie down with dogs you’re gonna get fleas!!
End if the day, he gave up his trade to prance around online with a different fragrance a month and his job is to get the fanboys excited in his Instagram comments 🙂

Excuse me but wtf.
her eyes look manic 🤣

• Haha

View attachment 64999
Not to mention, Ali didn't bother tucking in his shirt for the ad. The person who OK'd this ad should be fired.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.