Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just see her now, weighing things up....."Adsense money or ditching vlogmas.....adsense money or ditching vlogmas......" My bet is she will prob do 1 or 2 more then claim the bullying from her haters is too much and she's thrown in the towel. She blames 'trolls', gets sympathy and her minions don't blame her or see her as the lazy entitled creature she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
a cow might put a wool cardigan on and try to be a sheep but at the end of the day a cow is a cow is a cow 😐
You're trying to say Lydia's mutton dressed as lamb aren't you?😉

323 thumbs down already, are they slowly waking up?

She is like a child! Poor, poor Carrie! Absolutely rude!
Judging by the dislikes that she can't stop, there were alot of comments calling her out that she deleted.

Reactions: 11
Yea they seem to be sending stuff out this week. Another person I follow in france just got their advent and some earrings. What will Lidl get?
She can just go on a trip on the yellow brick road and find her brain.. and common sense.. I hope!

Reactions: 8
I'm watching this boujee, sorry I mean basic witch after all your comments. Well, what a horrible cow she is, as if it wasn't already apparent. Rancid.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Dior sent Amelia a necklace for Christmas! lol!!!
Frow got something yesterday as well, at least I say the box in her hand but got distracted by the hideous nails 🤢

Me trying to read the replies to THAT tweet.
twitter is literally where you go when you want your ass licked by nobodies called Sharon and Tonya who wear Michael Kors to look like Lydia 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lydia's unhealthy relationship with food is being exposed more and more. I don't think Carrie's comment about Lydia dirtying a plate to make it seem like she'd eaten is a random thing. Her behavior later on when eating a meal prepared for her by her "best friend" was beyond appalling. I'm not surprised at all, since she constantly praises herself while shooting barbs at everyone around her. Her "I can't help it" when Carrie was telling her to stop moaning and eat her veg pretty much says it all. She will never change, she will never be self aware enough to actually examine her own actions and their consequences. Who the duck tells a friend that their pasta doesn't go with a certain vegetable, at their table, in their home??

I very seriously doubt she has ever received therapy, as she has claimed in the past. Carrie enables her which is concerning and frustrating. Leaving all that footage in, shows the truth of what it is like to be around her. No wonder she has so much hate online. She brings it on herself. I agree with the above poster, that if she owned her bitchiness, it would be different. But she bangs on and on, and on, about how wonderful and great a person she is, which just rubs anyone with half an active brain cell the wrong way. We are living in cancel culture. People are seeing tit and calling it out for the smelly pile it is.

Carrie - if you're here reading: I love your tree and your house. It's warm and inviting, and you're wonderful to cook for the stupid creature that is Lydia Elise Millen. The meal looked delicious.

Lydia: Grow the duck up. You're 31 years old and act more childish than most toddlers. Even the brattiest child I've been around has been more grateful when receiving things. And by the way, yelling at someone for not having their house warm to your stupid ass standards, as you enter it to eat a home cooked meal, is the shittiest thing I've seen in a long time. You're an empty ball sack of a human being, and I would be ashamed of you if you were my daughter. Why did you bother to go round to Carrie's if you can't even be bothered to get off your damn phone and help her with her tree decorating? It's not cute. Being scared of spiders is your code excuse for laziness and it's revolting. Girl boss, my ass.

We all know she's been sliding into ending Vlogmas early. Can't film in real time. Can't upload on weekends. Now she throwing a tantrum and taking her toys home, closing the comments down. She'll be drinking gin and posting 2 year old wedding content exclusively now and fail at Vlogmas yet again. Different year, same loser. Keep posting old pictures of yourself, Lydia. They underscore how much you've changed, how you've botched your face with filler, and how you never look as happy and attractive as you did before.

I think a divorce is indeed in the cards. A youtube divorce between her followers and her as the sheeple continue to wake up to her asinine true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think I watched 5 minutes in total by spiking, I feel brain dead. It is so boring! I did not quite get what she said or did to Cawwie to upset people. And what's with the title?
A YOUTUBE DIVORCE IS NOT ON THE CARDS | CHRISTMAS WITH THE MILLEN-GORDONS DAY 13
????

Reactions: 2
I think I watched 5 minutes in total by spiking, I feel brain dead. It is so boring! I did not quite get what she said or did to Cawwie to upset people. And what's with the title?
A YOUTUBE DIVORCE IS NOT ON THE CARDS | CHRISTMAS WITH THE MILLEN-GORDONS DAY 13
????
Clickbait title referring to the fact that Ali is nowhere to be seen
She moaned about Carries cooking
moaning about carries house being cold
moaned that Carrie put veg in the pasta
took the piss out of carries Christmas decoration
sat on her arse while carrie decorated her own tree
refused to plug the lights in in case of spiders
was generally her usual unpleasant self, but like an idiot, put it on the internet for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
????
I FF'd to the end and saw Lydiot and her BFF watching themselves making gingerbread. WTF? Then Lydiot says "I find myself hilarious." Lydiot is a textbook narcissist.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Clickbait title referring to the fact that Ali is nowhere to be seen
She moaned about Carries cooking
moaning about carries house being cold
moaned that Carrie put veg in the pasta
took the piss out of carries Christmas decoration
sat on her arse while carrie decorated her own tree
refused to plug the lights in in case of spiders
was generally her usual unpleasant self, but like an idiot, put it on the internet for all to see.
Oh boi.. here we go again.
This is why I can't watch her tit show anymore. It is always the same stuff over and over again. She complains and does nothing to help - season 12, episode 15.

Reactions: 6
Does she not watch the videos before they are posted and say “ya know this really looks like you are ungrateful and whiney..maybe we should cut it out” or is the money just well worth “ this bullying😂
Like they have to be honest when editing and see this, it has to be all about making a scene, getting sympathy, and having more tweets to increase interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I FF'd to the end and saw Lydiot and her BFF watching themselves making gingerbread. WTF? Then Lydiot says "I find myself hilarious." Lydiot is a textbook narcissist.
Carrie somewhat lost my sympathy at that point when she declared "We are hilarious" er no love, you really are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carrie somewhat lost my sympathy at that point when she declared "We are hilarious" er no love, you really are not.
Agree. Totally sending out the wrong message on how employers can treat employees, which is exactly what Lydia/Carrie are. While this type of banter/relationship happens, it is not suitable to load to media forum for all to view.
As Lidl has deemed this suitable, instead of being unable to handle criticism (a fault with the majority of “influencers”) you should have handled it professionally (a talent lacking with the majority of “influencers”).
But NO.....the toys have been chucked out the pram AGAIN, tattlers will be deemed bullies, all people are nasty and don’t understand her and she will film another 😢😢YT.

GROUNDHOG DAY😂

Reactions: 12
When Lidl was going on and on about her grandmother using Liberty fabric instead of wrapping paper. Her droning boasting voice. Pretentious cnut.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.