Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if she sacks Cawwie over this? Lidl need someone professional to talk to if her life is this hard.

Reactions: 2
She's in control of what she shares. So imagine how poorly she treats people when the camera isn't running.

Lydia - you're a horrible person. You're rude, entitled, and nasty. There is a reason why you have almost NO friends. Everyone who is your friend, runs a mile when they see your true colours. Grow up, stop being pathetic and an embarrassment. Stop treating your mum, husband and best friend like tit, then crying when people chin you for it. You're a grown woman, stop behaving like a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 30
No no you are wrong, it's not her fault, she's done everything she can to be likeable and fun and friendly, how can it possibly be her fault?
a cow might put a wool cardigan on and try to be a sheep but at the end of the day a cow is a cow is a cow 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well this is fun - bet the atmosphere is festive in millen mansion today!

I can't believe Carrie has tweeted now, is Lydia sitting crying into her red bull?

I only saw a couple of comments that called her out for being mean to Carrie - and she was being mean. That wasn't banter, she was rude, ungrateful for her dinner, kept complaining, like a sulky school girl with her mother, that's how it came across. Then most of the comments were really nice and positive about Carrie's tree and home.

Madam's response just exposes her yet again for her true colours. You have to have a thicker skin if you are a youtuber with nearly a million subscribers. Also anyone would watch that video back and know that there would be comments - so what does she expect?

Reactions: 24
She's a cheeky cow. If any of my friends spoke to me in that way ONCE never mind on a regular basis, they wouldn't be my friends any longer.

Reactions: 13
Has Lydia deleted her twitter or am I blocked??
Carries also just made a tweet asking people to leave Lydia alone...
Hmm, it says 'tweets aren't loading' for me. I doubt I'm blocked as I never go on twitter, so either twitter is down/playing up or she's having another meltdown or wanting attention so everyone is like 'oh I was so worried about you, you OK hun". Although I'd be surprised if she would ever delete twitter, it's where she thinks she's big and clever and has her rants....

Reactions: 6
Lydia, seeing as we cannot leave comments on your videos allow us to help you here. The problem is not the people in your videos. The problem is not your viewers. The problem is you. You are condescending, selfish, mean spirited and self absorbed.

This is not malice, it’s observation. I don’t watch Frow because her sickly sweet personality strikes me as unnatural but I have nothing against her. Carries personality is too sickly sweet as well. Yet, I cannot accuse her of being a bad person. Ali doesn’t interest me in the slightest but he comes across and a nice guy.

Point being, why is it so hard to see good in you Lydia? Why do you continue to behave this way? Why must you belittle your closest at every turn? While they’re doing things for you!

You consider us bullies for saying things about you. It’s a response to your lack of integrity and the way we see you treat others. It’s not that complicated. YOU are the reason people respond the way they do. Your behaviour. Your nastiness. Your back handed comments. Your disingenuousness. Your lack of humility. Your entitlement. Your ingratitude.

I would have at least some respect for you if you owned your horrible ways with wreckless abandon. Instead you want the world to think you’re so sweet and kind. Anyone who dares to question your narrative is a bully and a monster.

You are not a victim. You are a perpetrator. Wake up before you end up with no one on your side.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t normally comment on this thread but wow it was clear she didn’t edit that vlog the way she was speaking to her friend was Shockingly rude and shouldn’t have been put in ! The comment about the over cooked pasta as well!

Reactions: 18
I skimmed a lot because it was not interesting and sad to watch. What I noticed though she kept saying "Anything you need BEAUTY RELATED, I will pay for it." I don't know their relationship at all, and this could be a boundary thing. But to emphasize BEAUTY related that many times made me feel...odd. Beauty/exterior it seems is all she values.

If there is more to her - which I'm sure there is some because she is human - it is lost on me.

And when she did not know which gas to use in her car, I said "It's in the manual...or google it." How can a 30+ year old woman not ever fill up her car? And how many times has she forgotten her bank card? I don't know... Now I just watch/mostly skim out of habit.
I think she means "anything beauty related I'll beg for it, or give you some of my hoard of pr". That way she gets to come across as a good daughter to her mum and minions, as most don't care about her using pr/gifts and I doubt her mum knows the ins and outs of the influencer business.

Reactions: 7
Gotta give it to her, she took the suggestions YouTube team gave her to town. The length of her videos, clickbait titles, screenshots for the videos. How does a house change you so much? I'm astonished!
I don’t think it was just the house. lydiot has always been full of herself and wanna be entitled. The house and the freebies (I don’t think she use to get this massive of an amount at the other house) has massively gotten to her head and her ego. Buying that house was the worst thing she could have done for her mental state truly. Someone said on a thread that influencers change their personality with the money they start to make, and the ones that haven’t typically came from privilege so they don’t seem that different when they have youtube money of their own. The fact that it is such a prominent thing that Lydia treats others like dog tit, is egotistical, isn’t a good human etc is because it’s true. Not this vast majority of people could be wrong. In her eyes she has conconctod that it isn’t true that she is a good person, and her false perception of who she is let’s her sleep at night. But in reality (and what everyone sees) is just the opposite. This magnitude of people can not all be wrong and she isn’t what we all know her to be.

Reactions: 17
Her twitter is working okay, she put a tweet up about how she had to disable the comments on her last vlog as people were being mean to her. Of course they are all blowing smoke up her arse, she loves being the victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i thought that Cawwee’s home and tree were lovely! Her African-animals-themed wallpaper and art were subtle yet personal, and while she does have a small home, that’s not a negative—she’s in a town with a pretty main street (which MK town is this?) and her home has character.

It may have been too “temperature-cold” in there for Lidl, but it was warm and inviting. Her use of color and whimsy was charming (her ornaments were wonderful): not the least bit tacky at all, and the set table was very pretty. Based on her wardrobe choices, I didn’t realize that Carrie had such nice taste! But she really knows how to make a house a home.
I have some of the same ornaments as Carrie, the animals dressed in silly costumes. I live in the US and got them at Hobby Lobby. If anyone is interested. They are so fun a whimsy, especially if you are decorating with children in the home. I have 4 children and put up all of their Holiday Arts and Crafts, I even use colored lights on some of my trees. Haha. Lydia would be institutionalized if she walked in my home.

She is so is lazy, and an ass. Carrie asked her multiple times to plug in a freaking cord and she cried and acted like sh**. "I can't do it..The spiders.. waaa" And she didn't do it! Carrie ended up doing it. She can't plug in a cord? Also, she asked her for help with the lights to put on the tree. She said she has never put lights on a tree and, is only familiar with pre-lit. She has never put light on a tree? Aren't pre-lit trees relatively new? I don't know, I have always used real trees.

Reactions: 20
I'll be honest I don't like Cawwie but the way Lydia spoke to her about her cooking and house made me feel sorry for her. If that's how she treats her best friend god help us. Also not featuring anyone in her videos? doubt they will care Ken can get on decorating the dining room oops I mean 'secret project' Ali can get on editing his good videos and Cawwie can stop being lisped at for the lol's.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.