Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might aswell have tweeted 'I'm fishing for compliments, minions please worship me with your praise'πŸ™„ #narclife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the end of Christmas with the Millen-Gordons 2019? She's been looking for an excuse to do Jack tit again and now she has one. But I must admit I do love a Millen meltdown, its far more entertaining that the usual rubbish she's putting out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I guess she used the click bait title because even she knew if she called it, Watching Carrie Decorate her Christmas Tree, people would give it a pass.
Gotta give it to her, she took the suggestions YouTube team gave her to town. The length of her videos, clickbait titles, screenshots for the videos. I'm just looking at her videos from a year ago and it's such a difference. She looked better, has more interesting content, travelled, had a waaaay better wardrobe, exercised, her and Ali were hugging, had a really nice relationship. Wtf happened in such a short span of time? How does a house change you so much? I'm astonished!

Reactions: 25
Dying!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Do remember her peddling her moms bee motif jewelry?

πŸ˜‚
I should say I never 'like' followed Rosie....due to her unbearable attitude, self opinions, chin 😲 but then she got married, pregnant (or should I say pregnant then married) and then the breast feeding🍊🍊......yikes! And yes, she was still peddling Silver May's jewellery! πŸ˜†

Gotta give it to her, she took the suggestions YouTube team gave her to town. The length of her videos, clickbait titles, screenshots for the videos. I'm just looking at her videos from a year ago and it's such a difference. She looked better, has more interesting content, travelled, had a waaaay better wardrobe, exercised, her and Ali were hugging, had a really nice relationship. Wtf happened in such a short span of time? How does a house change you so much? I'm astonished!
It was the cat 'what did it' πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

Please don't stop including other people in your videos Lydia. We might think you decorated your house and Christmas trees yourself, cooked your own dinner, hung your own pictures.....plus, they make your videos interesting.....πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I should say I never 'like' followed Rosie....due to her unbearable attitude, self opinions, chin 😲 but then she got married, pregnant (or should I say pregnant then married) and then the breast feeding🍊🍊......yikes! And yes, she was still peddling Silver May's jewellery! πŸ˜†

Please don't stop including other people in your videos Lydia. We might think you decorated your house and Christmas trees yourself, cooked your own dinner, hung your own pictures.....plus, they make your videos interesting.....πŸ˜—πŸ˜—πŸ˜—
It won't last because of the lazy way she vlogs. Because she doesn't put any effort into her content and only carries a camera or does time lapses there is no way on this earth will she be able to function without the doormat husband and Carrie housemaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question is: how long is her YT career going to last with her current demeanor?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is so funny - her latest tweet - a true narcissist! Carrie is in her vlogs, Carrie is getting positive comments and attention so now she's banned and comments are turned off - says it all - she's furious and so jealous of Carrie. What an awful way to be, she is a loathsome person.

Prepare for her having the flu, being too ill to vlog very soon. She cannot keep up vlogmas now.

Tattle Life killed Vlogmas for Lidl.

Amen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Am I the only one who thinks Lydia and her husbands relationship is more like a friendship? I’m actually wondering if she is in a relationship with Carrie!
I read the comment section this morning when I posted her in the leggings. It was all compliments on Carrie's home/tree. Nothing mean about old big nose. What a lydl child throwing her toys out the pram...πŸ˜‚
i thought that Cawwee’s home and tree were lovely! Her African-animals-themed wallpaper and art were subtle yet personal, and while she does have a small home, that’s not a negativeβ€”she’s in a town with a pretty main street (which MK town is this?) and her home has character.

It may have been too β€œtemperature-cold” in there for Lidl, but it was warm and inviting. Her use of color and whimsy was charming (her ornaments were wonderful): not the least bit tacky at all, and the set table was very pretty. Based on her wardrobe choices, I didn’t realize that Carrie had such nice taste! But she really knows how to make a house a home.

Reactions: 20
It won't last because of the lazy way she vlogs. Because she doesn't put any effort into her content and only carries a camera or does time lapses there is no way on this earth will she be able to function without the doormat husband and Carrie housemaid.
I just watched the bit of her eating pasta at Carrie's house....what an absolute b**ch she is.....she thinks that she can say anything as long as she does her ha ha ha at the end of every sentence.....ugh!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Lidl can’t handle being on YT or on social media, she isn’t thick skinned enough or adult enough to take onboard constructive criticism. What she calls bullying is just people having an opinion, I really feel this isn’t the life for her. And as for Christmas with the MGs- omg what a bore! Nothing remotely inspiring in the whole thing.

Reactions: 18
Wow what a spat! Bet the tension in the house can be cut with a knife. Is it what we've been saying that's set this off or the comments, i thought uer twitter was addressing us lol but she truely needs to change though. I hope she reflects on what shes witnessed and realised that her ways need to change.

Reactions: 10
Wow what a spat! Bet the tension in the house can be cut with a knife. Is it what we've been saying that's set this off or the comments, i thought uer twitter was addressing us lol but she truely needs to change though. I hope she reflects on what shes witnessed and realised that her ways need to change.

No no you are wrong, it's not her fault, she's done everything she can to be likeable and fun and friendly, how can it possibly be her fault?

erm...

Lydia you have totally brought this on yourself, acting like a prat with Carrie, Carrie is the one who has come out of it looking better, natural personality shines through, and you just look like a cow, did you think no one would notice? 800,000 subscribers and you're pissed off over approximately 5 comments saying nice things to your friend? Get some therapy.

Reactions: 23
Lidl can’t handle being on YT or on social media, she isn’t thick skinned enough or adult enough to take onboard constructive criticism. What she calls bullying is just people having an opinion, I really feel this isn’t the life for her. And as for Christmas with the MGs- omg what a bore! Nothing remotely inspiring in the whole thing.
Honestly, I'm never failed to be shocked at how she can not handle ANY SINGLE comment that isn't blowing smoke up her arse. I actually never see any 'mean' comments (although she's prob busy deleting) but any kind of constructive comment is greeted with either a really rude response or a passive aggressive clap back. I could understand those kind of responses to actual 'hate' comments, but these are just general opinion or constructive suggestions and she can't handle it!

The only reason she makes YT videos now is for the ad-sense money and freebies - and that shows so clearly as she has such little regard for her subs and treats them with such contempt. Rude replies, no gratitude, no giveaways, doesn't like or reply to nice comments, never takes a second to appreciate the people that put her where she is, lack of content and continuous time-lapse and crappy videos. SHE JUST DOESN"T GIVE A tit.

As much as Frow annoys me, I always respect the fact she makes the effort to reply to comments, like comments and try and respond to criticism (even with her PA 'lovely' in it) Lydia can't even handle that. She's a joke of a 'creator'

No no you are wrong, it's not her fault, she's done everything she can to be likeable and fun and friendly, how can it possibly be her fault?

erm...

Lydia you have totally brought this on yourself, acting like a prat with Carrie, Carrie is the one who has come out of it looking better, natural personality shines through, and you just look like a cow, did you think no one would notice? 800,000 subscribers and you're pissed off over approximately 5 comments saying nice things to your friend? Get some therapy.
Totally agree - and those were the comments that made it through the 'delete and block' routine. And with a 10% dislike ratio on that video, hopefully more people will have called her out on her rude behaviour.

When I look at other big YTers with millions of followers, they don't even have the same number of dislikes that her videos generate, but she still will never look at herself. I would be thinking 'why do I get so many dislikes per video compared to X,Y and Z'. instead Lydia just sticks her fingers in her ears going 'blah blah I'm such a good person blah blah'!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow, that tweet is pretty fecking mental luv. I bet Carrie is looking for another job right now.

Reactions: 7
Im all about Tamara's vlog this year. So far I have seen on her Vlogmas London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, GraubΓΌnden (Switzerland)... everything so Christmassy, nice places, nice outfits, nice beauty products, nice events, nice ads...

So far on Lydia's Vlogmas I have seen her office, her living room, her mum having a crisis, a weird under ground place where she did her hair, a Lydia being rude to Carrie, to her husband, to her mum, to her viewers...

I just came here to say is hard and painful to watch a Lydia's vlog, after watching a Tamara's vlog πŸ™Š
Tamaras Vlogs have been amazing, she works so so hard unlike Lydia who hasn’t left the house for Vlogmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Has Lydia deleted her twitter or am I blocked??
Carries also just made a tweet asking people to leave Lydia alone...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus. The way she was behaving at Carrie’s house.
Why is Carrie friends with her ffs?
I agree what a disgrace. She went out her way to cook her a nutritious meal and she spoke to her like she was a servant. She has called everyone out on IG who left a nasty comment and has now disabled the comments. She is a first class witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.