Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, we have always known she reads here so Hi Lydia!!!!!!! and if we didn’t need any more proof that she’s a horrible cow, she is appalling on how she treats and speaks to Carrie. Carrie darling no pay check is worth your employer demeaning you so publically.

The squeak noises??? better than fart noises but so childish.

Has anyone got anyone good to follow for vlogmas??

Reactions: 9
Her comments about the pasta and British people....who the mother effin hell does she think she is??? It seems shes trying to act more Italian than she actually is...if she cared so much about her heritage she'd have it in her daily life but she doesn't!! Also if she's SOOO Italian where's the parmasan reggiano huh??? What Italian puts Cathedral City Cheese on pasta!!!!! Her diet is shocking, no wonder her face is all breaking out, she avoids veggies I bet that pasta carrie made was really nice, courgette goes well with pasta, there's a traditional Tuscan dish which contains it, being Italian you'd think she'd know that. The way she talks to Carrie regarding her tree, eff you Lydia, you snob, Carrie doesn't get someone to come build and decorate her tree for her!!!! You don't know tit so stop acting like you do. Ok that's that rant over...carry on.. lol

Reactions: 31
Cawwie asking if she put soup in a bowl, and poured it back in the pot......to make it look like she ate..............Sounds like a Pretty Significant Eating Disorder.
It's a serious ED/self esteem issue when you can't showcase your short ass stumps in a pair of leggings without pointing your tippy toes🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Need to catch up on this thread but did Lydia reply to any of her “fans” on that upload or just to the haters like usual

I only saw her get excited about someone saying she’s like Camron Diaz 😐

Reactions: 4
Her comments about the pasta and British people....who the mother effin hell does she think she is??? It seems shes trying to act more Italian than she actually is...if she cared so much about her heritage she'd have it in her daily life but she doesn't!! Also if she's SOOO Italian where's the parmasan reggiano huh??? What Italian puts Cathedral City Cheese on pasta!!!!! Her diet is shocking, no wonder her face is all breaking out, she avoids veggies I bet that pasta carrie made was really nice, courgette goes well with pasta, there's a traditional Tuscan dish which contains it, being Italian you'd think she'd know that. The way she talks to Carrie regarding her tree, eff you Lydia, you snob, Carrie doesn't get someone to come build and decorate her tree for her!!!! You don't know tit so stop acting like you do. Ok that's that rant over...carry on.. lol
Cathedral Cheese!!! 😂😂😂😂
If it’s good enough for her Nona, it’s good enough for her twit of a granddaughter.
Why the hell was she yelling during the Liberty scarf segment?!

Reactions: 5
I commented on one of her last videos that she NEVER replies or even spends 5 mins liking a few comments and low and behold, this one, she's replied to comments and started liking them. Shame that many of the replies are nasty clap backs at people just making nice remarks. One poor girl said how much she loved Carries tree, it was beautiful and although department store trees are stunning, they don't have personality like Carries. Lydia went in on her saying it wasn't nice to put other peoples trees down in order to make you feel better - be kind.

Err WTF?! Talk about reading in to things! Poor girl paid Lydia's BFF a lovely compliment, but the only thing Lydia saw was a veiled dig about her precious Christmas tree. She's such a nasty, horrible witch, I can't believe I ever used to like her!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
she’s turned her comments off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 because someone told her to say thank you to Carrie and she replied “but this is so much more fun” and some TROLL asked why she was wearing a bleeping coat at dinner 🤣🤣🤣

Lydia you give us so much content 🤣😂🤣
Is this the hate she’s talking about....

41437B98-B9F7-4D93-B5E0-1519BFAF527F.jpeg

She really can’t handle the fact people like cawiees house and personality more than Lydia’s (not exactly hard, that’s not a compliment cawiee)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I read the comment section this morning when I posted her in the leggings. It was all compliments on Carrie's home/tree. Nothing mean about old big nose. What a lydl child throwing her toys out the pram...😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lydia, dear, IF SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ALL MAKING THE SAME OBSERVATIONS ABOUT YOU, PERHAPS THEY'RE RIGHT???

And this goes back to exactly what Claire Channel said in the comments in her Q&A - the ones that tell you they're such a good person all the time, are the ones who really aren't, are ruthless and stab you in the back.

You keep kidding yourself that you're a nice person Lydia, meanwhile while ever you're making videos with YOU in it, we can all see what a tit person you are and many more will also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I read the comment section this morning when I posted her in the leggings. It was all compliments on Carrie's home/tree. Nothing mean about old big nose. What a lydl child throwing her toys out the pram...😂
She turned them off as I was reading them, I clicked to see a reply and it said I needed authorisation to view. Nothing on there was hate. The one i screenshot was probably the worst and someone saying they’re sick of the lisping between them both which..... SAME!

Lol you all said we're well overdue her having a Twitter meltdown #lydiasperiod
she will decide she needs a few days off to deal with the hatred from the “trolls” and because she’s missing the cat, when in doubt ALWAYS throw the cat in for sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My eyes bleed! Had to read it three times and I'm still not sure what she means? Are Ali, Cawwie etc. banned from her blogs henceforth? My gosh!!! Get over yourself!
Basically, whenever someone else is in her videos, people comment that she treats them like tit. So instead of taking a good look at herself and thinking 'why are so many people are seeing this, what am I doing that makes people think I'm being mean to them' instead, she will no longer feature Carrie, Cal, her mum, Ali etc, so that she can't be accused of treating them like tit.

Completely narcissistic way of dealing with something. I hope her turning the comments off leads more people here to see the light!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.