Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m losing my S*** how does she respond to the dumbest thing we say but then not take the actual constructive criticism into consideration🙀

Reactions: 12
And I see Lidl has been reading here as much as Mrs Hinch has!
This title was definitely a wink to tattle life
it was honestly a video for tattle life, like all her vlogs lately.....
Oh yes! It's definitely a wink wink to us.
Hi, Lydia!! So honey, how about treating your husband better and give the poor twit a bj and a pat on the back for everything that he does for you, will ya? Thanks! Much appreciated!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she is so rude about carries house and what's all that about English and pasta oh please you are 1% Italian you bloody moron.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
God she is so rude about carries house and what's all that about English and pasta oh please you are 1% Italian you bloody moron.
Ali is so British unlike Lydia who Is.... yep still British 🤣🤣
I mean she shook her ass tail In Spain but she’s still British

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im all about Tamara's vlog this year. So far I have seen on her Vlogmas London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Graubünden (Switzerland)... everything so Christmassy, nice places, nice outfits, nice beauty products, nice events, nice ads...

So far on Lydia's Vlogmas I have seen her office, her living room, her mum having a crisis, a weird under ground place where she did her hair, a Lydia being rude to Carrie, to her husband, to her mum, to her viewers...

I just came here to say is hard and painful to watch a Lydia's vlog, after watching a Tamara's vlog 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually thought Carrie was genius about her baubles. She definitely stole the show. In Carries house they’ve become a comedy duo worthy of a Victoria Wood sketch.

19:10 Carrie is that a silk hair scrunchie in your hair? Carrie: yeah it’s the one you gave me
Let’s start a count of how many times she references Tattle

Reactions: 23
I guess she used the click bait title because even she knew if she called it, Watching Carrie Decorate her Christmas Tree, people would give it a pass.

Reactions: 14
For so long (embarrassingly long) I was trying to keep up with the influenzas, buying tit I absolutely didn’t need, just because I thought I needed this stuff to be stylish and chic. No way I can afford anything designer, so I bought the nearest things I could manage....This awful pressure to buy, buy, buy is DISGUSTING!! I feel tricked and so angry with myself that I allowed them to stealth influence me. I hope it ends soon but I fear we’ll have to put up with influenzas for some time to come...
It is very tough not to get wrapped up in it all because it looks so shiny and perfect. We forget to look at our own lives, relationships and remember we do not have to have a camera in our hands every second of the day to show that we are happy. It is a shame because once brands caught on to using these people as cheap marketers, it ruined something that was quite unique and entertaining. I loved Lydia's videos in 2016 - early 2018. After that it became about STUFF. She always says "My channel has always been about luxury and handbags." Yes, that is true, but the humility, innocence and her actually enjoying herself and being grateful is completely gone.

It's all a big production.

I guess she used the click bait title because even she knew if she called it, Watching Carrie Decorate her Christmas Tree, people would give it a pass.
I'm sure Carrie titled it. :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Im all about Tamara's vlog this year. So far I have seen on her Vlogmas London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Graubünden (Switzerland)... everything so Christmassy, nice places, nice outfits, nice beauty products, nice events, nice ads...

So far on Lydia's Vlogmas I have seen her office, her living room, her mum having a crisis, a weird under ground place where she did her hair, a Lydia being rude to Carrie, to her husband, to her mum, to her viewers...

I just came here to say is hard and painful to watch a Lydia's vlog, after watching a Tamara's vlog 🙊
Totally agree, I don't even like Tamara but at least it's interesting!

Oh jesus christ - just started watching - wtf is the comedy sketch between mother and daughter (caweee and pinocchio) in the kitchen? Her vlogmas is shocking this year. I'm sure there will be more to say as i go along!

Eating her dinner in a bleeping coat because Carrie's house is too cold - Carrie must be putting arsenic in her food, why would she put up with her?

Shout out to us about the silk scrunchie in Carries hair!

Carries tree decorating was much more enjoyable than pinocchios - CAMPAIGN FOR CARRIE TO START VLOGMAS!

Carrie "what video shall we watch?"

Pinnochio "me me me me me me me"

I thought Carrie's tree looked lovely and that cow couldn't say one nice thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
For so long (embarrassingly long) I was trying to keep up with the influenzas, buying tit I absolutely didn’t need, just because I thought I needed this stuff to be stylish and chic. No way I can afford anything designer, so I bought the nearest things I could manage. Then I realised, I’m bloody disabled and the furthest I go is into Wigan town centre or my hydrotherapy sessions! In fact, I now use my knock-off Neverfull, which still cost me £40 that I can ill afford, as my swimming bag! 😂😂😂 This awful pressure to buy, buy, buy is DISGUSTING!! I feel tricked and so angry with myself that I allowed them to stealth influence me. I hope it ends soon but I fear we’ll have to put up with influenzas for some time to come...
I have felt the pressure to buy in the past too, and having children myself I worry for them growing up in this fake Instagram lifestyle that is currently sucking everyone dry. I have made a conscious effort to not buy anything I don't need and actually use what I have beforehand. Honestly, something needs to be done about it, all these #gifted freebies can't go on forever and quite frankly the glamorizing of it is disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree, I don't even like Tamara but at least it's interesting!

Oh jesus christ - just started watching - wtf is the comedy sketch between mother and daughter (caweee and pinocchio) in the kitchen? Her vlogmas is shocking this year. I'm sure there will be more to say as i go along!

Eating her dinner in a bleeping coat because Carrie's house is too cold - Carrie must be putting arsenic in her food, why would she put up with her?

Shout out to us about the silk scrunchie in Carries hair!

Carries tree decorating was much more enjoyable than pinocchios - CAMPAIGN FOR CARRIE TO START VLOGMAS!

Carrie "what video shall we watch?"

Pinnochio "me me me me me me me"

I thought Carrie's tree looked lovely and that cow couldn't say one nice thing.
She should have just titled it, "Addressing my commentators on Tattle" because pretty much everything she said was a reference.

The pyjamas that Carrie was wearing looked like Lydia's jim jams! I have seen her wearing those in a video before.

I watched Niomi Smarts video tonight, she's got engaged. No fancy helicopter rides, no filming of the proposal, they kept that private. Lovely ring too. A breath of fresh air to be honest (and I don't agree with all she does btw) but not plastered all over social media.

Reactions: 17
Just...wow...

It's worse in motion 🤢.

Lydia the shiny nose liar had a very *festive* gap..
I have felt the pressure to buy in the past too, and having children myself I worry for them growing up in this fake Instagram lifestyle that is currently sucking everyone dry. I have made a conscious effort to not buy anything I don't need and actually use what I have beforehand. Honestly, something needs to be done about it, all these #gifted freebies can't go on forever and quite frankly the glamorizing of it is disgusting.
My low point came when I ordered a dress that Rosie The Londoner was wearing #gifted ....shoot me now! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh man she's wearing TALA. it's like a merge of my two least favourite influenzas

Reactions: 1
Jesus. The way she was behaving at Carrie’s house.
Why is Carrie friends with her ffs?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.