Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new video.... I don't know how she manage to make every video worse and worse.

- I agree, the 'mess' was super staged. She just had nothing to film, so she just decided to make a mess and 'oraganize it'.
- Maybe she got the Dior calendar on time, and this video was filmed at the end of November. (I don't trust her videos are filmed on December)
- The video was mainly to announce she will sell things she got with her vouchers. But be awared!. You can only buy her clothes if you are "very very very veerrry petitte or a teenager" (her words). And also if you don't mind the ammount of times she touched her nose and then the item to sell.
- The only reason she filmed her husband was cause she didn't reach her 20 mins long of filming, so she needed something else to film. By that time she already filmed the cat, Carrie wasn't around (cause Lydia's is not her number one anymore 🙊 ), the painters weren't around... so there was nothing else for her to film than her husband opening his parcels.

Extremly boring video.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her dressing room is a thousand times better than Victorias, we all agree on that.

But how many vlogs can you have doing tidying, home admin, clearing out cupboards. I don't think Mrs Hinch does anywhere as much as Lydia.

This has to be the worst Vlogmas ever, and from someone who has been vlogging for 7 years with a supposed audience of 800,000 subscribers, it's actually pitiful.

If you don't have any blogger events to vlog then do some interesting 'christmassy stuff': -

Ice skating
Harrods
Winter wonderland

obviously there are thousands of things she could be doing.

Will we see the vlog of the by Terry tea party, I doubt it. She's not shown the beautiful gift they all got, check out Amelia's vlog for that.

Will there be a Staff party at the bungalow this year?

Don't you think that everything she says now is loaded - or a nod to us and our comments? The Dior advent calendar made me laugh - two weeks of begging no doubt to get that! Amelia got a Dior necklace, Victoria also got a gift and pretty sure Tamara did too. Lydia wasn't at the breakfast at Claridges either - she's so not on Dior's radar.

Reactions: 14
Yawn. How is that content? Her dull chat= you become mesmerised by her deformed ear.

One for us oldies, in light of her answering tattle & the compulsive eye f*cking-
Right said thread. I'm too sexy to flog this shirt.
you mean I'm too sexy to do any work. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, scary times there for a moment, I was getting error codes like the old days of GG when you couldn't connect. Phew, glad to see all is okay and you're all still here! Lidl hasn't issued a cease and desist yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s hilarious that Lidl and her minions think we’re jealous of her and her lifestyle. Ooooh yes, I’m so jealous of not having any friends, a gay husband that would rather cut his dick off than have sex with me, a bungalow funeral home and no sense of dignity.
I mean, I won’t lie there is part of me that sometimes wishes I could make bank by sitting on arse everyday like this lazy witch. Especially after working a 60 hour week. Then I remind myself I’m actually earning a living by doing something worth while and that involves helping other people.
The thing is, in theory I should be her target audience. In my early 30’s, own my own home with a decent income. I like to splurge every so often on the odd designer or “lux” item (with my own money may I add - no freebies or vouchers). Yet I would never buy anything this scrounger recommends!!
Anyone with any sense of morality or style would never look to Lidl for lifestyle or fashion advice. She’s a bottle of buckfast trying to dress up as champagne.
What ever happened to the Tiger/Leopard/Something T-Shirt she LOVED SO MUCH, and just had to have???

My God, that was a horrible horrible shirt. Almost as Bad as The Prat in A Hat, hat. And......those bleeping VB Boots. Oh Oh Oh.....the Black Leather Pants.....Jesus Christ, I'd rather Eye duck a Penguin's Beak, than see those bleeping Pants again. Ohhhhhhh, and the Condom top half wedding dress, jizz wipe away tissue bottom wedding dress 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. Also, every.single.other.thing.she.owns.or.touches.....because Fake Tan, and She's Skanky. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not forgetting sorting out all her tit coats and clothes to sell. Come on ladies who wants the Kat Slater leopard print coat? also I hope that coconut oil is just for Lumi after putting the spoon back in the frigging jar. :sick:
This woman is absolutely filthy. First we see that she dumps a new bag of Lumi’s wet food in the bowl with leftover crusted food still in it. She probably hasn’t washed and replaced her food bowl in months. Poor Lumi :(
Then she leaves a licked spoon in an enclosed jar of coconut oil, who knows what kind of bacteria is festering inside that jar with Lumi bringing rats into the house!
I’ve also noticed she places her knives and utensils while “cooking” on the kitchen island surface where Lumi prances around freely.
And she wonders why she is constantly sick.:unsure::sick:

Also, really sad that she has zero content/no companies sending her anything so she has to show Ali P.O. unboxing his own items.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Vinyl tile? So, not hardwood in her posh home?
YUUUUUUP!
super posh eh

wait wait wait wait wait....

survives on a 'protein and fats-based diet'
followed by a 'high carb and protein meal'

please tell me this doesn't make sense and this is just another lie from the Gordon-Millen house that blatantly shows their non-existent intelligence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.