Lydia Jane Tomlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do trends?! Who is she trying to kid?

Her whole feed is just a QVC channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope, getting the dullard boyfriend in on the action doesn't disguise the fact that it's another ad...and yet more cream, tailored trousers.

I like her and her style a lot but she's not knowledgeable enough to give people advice on style in general. Maybe her specific style. But anyone who wants to dress in a more feminine, bold or interesting way has nothing to learn from her.

I also love her accent, can't get enough of it.

I like her and her style a lot but she's not knowledgeable enough to give people advice on style in general. Maybe her specific style. But anyone who wants to dress in a more feminine, bold or interesting way has nothing to learn from her.

I also love her accent, can't get enough of it.
I agree. Her style wouldn’t suit anyone practically,

It’s a style that works for her views and camera only.

Can she stop saying “at the minute”?

Reactions: 1
Does she think we're idiots?
Cold indoors but want to take your coat off? Pop a cardigan over your roll neck. 🎉 🍾
Sheesh!

The brand s she advertises now are not even known in the uk.

They are obviously paying her loads to advertise the clothes. I’m not buying from them!

As someone who is in-between a minimalist and maximalist, I do appreciate her style when it comes to the more practical and comfy looks. She does give some good advice, but a lot of it is mainly her own opinion and what works for her. It is not on the same level as a renowned stylist (especially because she plays it so safe and is a bit one-dimensional) but I'm starting to get the impression she sees herself as an expert on the matter. I do wonder how she affords luxury items while also just buying(?) a house but it never ceases to amaze me the amount of designer things brands will gift. Also, she could have a friend with a shop discount (a friend of mine got the Hermes Oran sandals via employee discount) if you shop luxury through certain websites, they offer a payment plan, influencers have also been known to rent bags, and also split the cost of luxury items so they can take turns including them in their OOTD's. Not saying this is what she does, but there are several ways to obtain designer nowadays.

Reactions: 4
The items from the hauls usually sent back after the videos .
Clearly she makes a good £££ from her blog/YouTube and she doesn't afford anything mega expensive I my opinion .

Reactions: 3
I hate when she posts the “I would never wear “ posts
All because someone she classed as “trendy “ has worn something
All of these influencers have zero individuality
Carbon copy’s of each other

She has £1000 shoes but her background of videos is extremely basic.

Why not do up your home first?
She shoots the videos in a spare room specifically just for the videos as it has good lighting and also doesn't distract from the clothing.
---
She’s got nothing to smile about… because she’s a fraud 🤣
Why do you say that? I've followed her from the begining and found her early days advice valuable

She shoots the videos in a spare room specifically just for the videos as it has good lighting and also doesn't distract from the clothing.
---

Why do you say that? I've followed her from the begining and found her early days advice valuable
She bought a lot of followers.

Reactions: 1
The way she peddles trends masquerading as ‘timeless classics’ is duplicitous. Just admit you are into trends and love constantly shopping 🙄

Yes I agree @ nycinthesun- her style only really suits tall thin people and wouldn't suit a lot of people. At 5'4 I would look like a bag lady in some of the outfits. I only started following her in the early days because of her neutral tone way of dressing. I've noticed that her bags and shoes are usually high end expensive brands - way out of my price range. I've often wondered how these fashion bloggers afford all their hauls and go on so nany holidays etc.... I realise they get sent some clothes to promote them but was unaware they then send them all back.