Lydia Jane Tomlinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a child trying on her grandfather's coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her YouTube channel has really devolved from providing helpful style advice to a glorified home shopping channel, and it seems most of the crap she shills ends up on her depop.

Her attitude has changed too; in her most recent video I found her so condescending. Plus, the quality of the camera work and editing (blurry, in need of a better microphone) seems like she doesn’t care anymore as she‘s probably making so much from affiliate links.

Oh, and I can’t look at that painting in her background without thinking it looks like a horrendous skin disease or gross mould.

• Haha
She just keep buying followers .

I don't like her Lavish collection , looks cheap to me

Reactions: 4
Really surprised by the Pretty Lavish collection, not what I thought it was going to be at all! As Classychick said I think it looks quite cheap…

Not only does the collection look uber cheap and ill-fitting, but most of the pieces look like carbon copies of items she already owns and repeatedly uses affiliate links for. I don't get what's the point of this sad collection if she also acknowledges that there are other similar but higher quality pieces available elsewhere??

Reactions: 1
I think with her amount of followers if they were real and organic she could have been very famous and well know !?but does many of your friends know or follow her ?

I like Josefine H. J. A good example of influencer who's collections are selling out fast ( na-kd) ones

Reactions: 2
I’m confused..she doesn’t do a H&M haul because she doesn’t want to buy unnecessary clothes but then does a KM haul of clothes she definitely already owns similar versions of? Happy to do a haul if it’s paid for!

I really like the concept of her styling reels, but lately I haven't been a fan of what she's been putting together. Polly Sayer has been doing a better job imo.

She has £1000 shoes but her background of videos is extremely basic.

Why not do up your home first?

I really like her. Think her content is extremely helpful and valuable. Especially in comparison to other style influencers.

I quite like her videos, but sometimes I just feel like she dresses like a middle aged woman trying to look cool… I don’t know why

Reactions: 6
I think she is sort of stylish in a very safe/predictable way, but I also think her content is very repetitive.
One of the reels I saw recently was about converting a simple grey jumper with jeans into what she considers stylish, but it just ended up looking like the hundreds of other looks she created previously. It's very samey.
At the same time, what's wrong with a jumper and jeans look? I'm not going to put on a belt, french tuck my jumper and put on boots if was taking my dog out for a poo.

Anyway, it appears most of her followers are from the US specifically Miami Florida. Loads of them asking for warm weather looks!

Most of her outfits only suit the tiny percentage of people who are her build. They aren’t relatable.

Reactions: 4
Everything is an ad now! She has veered so far from her professed objective:
"A guide to maximising your wardrobe using key pieces you already own. Style, not fashion."

Now going for trend pieces when she professed to avoid them. So many similar pieces styled in the same, rather ageing manner.
Still, the money appears to be rolling in. :rolleyes:

Everything is an ad now! She has veered so far from her professed objective:
"A guide to maximising your wardrobe using key pieces you already own. Style, not fashion."

Now going for trend pieces when she professed to avoid them. So many similar pieces styled in the same, rather ageing manner.
Still, the money appears to be rolling in. :rolleyes:
I cannot stand it when she keeps saying “at the minute”

What school did she go to?

Famous and earning loads but cannot speak properly. It’s such a horrible new trend.

Every video is heavily sponsored so we get expensive brands which we wouldn’t buy. Again only targeting 1% of her audience. She is become a shopping advert.