Lydia Bright - TOWIE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not understand the danger of putting a blanket or a Muslim over your babies pushchair. It’s increases the heat in there which causes heat stroke. Daft cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Does she not understand the danger of putting a blanket or a Muslim over your babies pushchair. It’s increases the heat in there which causes heat stroke. Daft cow
Omg i literally just screamed at my phone when i see this.

Also did she really think taking her to a loud salon was going to get her to nap? 😂

The woman is absolutely clueless!

Reactions: 3
Poor Loretta, having the blanket over her pram like that is hot anyway, but with how hot a salon gets with all the hairdryers in it as well. She would of be roasting 🥵 dont see why she couldn't just lump Loretta on someone like she usually does if she needed to go to the bloody salon

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.