Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that nanny jojo is brought in to look after the kids, cos mother of the year can't manage her own children. Rach appears and is chirpy and happy and showing us her stash of evian. How the other half live eh?
She isn’t a key worker so she isn’t allowed to have a Nanny at the moment.

Reactions: 2
She isn’t a key worker so she isn’t allowed to have a Nanny at the moment.
Shak will be as he works in finance and I believe you only need 1 parent to be a keyworker to still use childcare services although I’d rather totally self isolate personally

Shak will be as he works in finance and I believe you only need 1 parent to be a keyworker to still use childcare services although I’d rather totally self isolate personally
He’s a banker right? So is my husband and he isn’t an essential worker. Bank workers yes, but not bankers.

Reactions: 4
Is a PT allowed to come visit? Not a mean question but I’d love to see mine but thought PT’s, cleaners and anyone coming in and out over your house you don’t live with was a no

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.