Luxefamily5 #9 All we see when she “travels” is her tits, nips and overfilled lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The plaits and baseball cap look is sooo dated. Does she still think she’s at the playboy mansion?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nobody said they wanted to see Shaq on her platform and if they did 🤮🤢. They need to give their hand a massive wobble. Hes Vom inducing dweeb.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her lips in real life
It looks like a line of coldsores but I cannot tell with the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she taken something?? 😂

And how utterly tragic that they have “all this spare time” (which contradicts her claims to be madly busy and working full time) and she wants to use it by increasing her online content 😂
Firstly, no one cares about you and your boring husband’s daily lives Rach!
Secondly, use the time with your kids instead of shunting them off to after school activities and the nanny! Her priorities are shocking.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she mention the other week that she was told to ‘slow down’ - which we all knew was a lie even then. Now it”s “I have too much spare time”

This woman is a pathological liar.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone listened to Luanna podcast today? I’m sure the ex friend she is talking about who used to try and get her to promote things could be luxey?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I refuse to listen to their podcast now, what did she say?
Luisa was on a rant about being asked to promote products that she doesn’t like / use and that she will never ask for something for free to promote it and if she wouldn’t buy it then she’s not going to advertise it etc etc she then goes on to say that friends and people she knows are worst for it and that an ex friend of hers (lux) used to ask her all the time to promote things for other people and that she was acting as a go between. She goes on to say that this is one the reasons they are an ex friend
I would love to hear Luisas opinion on mlms

Reactions: 4
Luisa was on a rant about being asked to promote products that she doesn’t like / use and that she will never ask for something for free to promote it and if she wouldn’t buy it then she’s not going to advertise it etc etc she then goes on to say that friends and people she knows are worst for it and that an ex friend of hers (lux) used to ask her all the time to promote things for other people and that she was acting as a go between. She goes on to say that this is one the reasons they are an ex friend
I would love to hear Luisas opinion on mlms
Not sure I believe this is about Rach as she already gave a story about why they’re not friends, plus she has her own platform so why wouldn’t she promote things herself. It sounds more like a friend who doesn’t have a big following. Someone like…. haven’t seen Carolann around for a long while

I don’t think carol anne is particularly interested in being an influencer or making money that way. She’s opened up a members club which I’ll be honest I thought would tank but it seems to have been really successful.

The only thing I’d *give* luxy is that she doesn’t really advertise much for an “influencer” the occasional product and often the hotel or attraction when she’s on holiday but it’s not much at all.

Reactions: 1
Please please please stop messing with your hair one minute she flicks it to thr front then straight away flicks it back the filters are to much to just show yourself she really does love herself doesn't she

All this bullshit about needing a PA as she keeps double booking herself. Ffs, use your phone calendar like everyone else! And all this tit about not having enough time, rowing with Shak - must be horrible for her kids to be around and she wants to add a dog to the mix. She’s such a head.

Reactions: 8
She was under 10k at the time and struggling to build

Also ChatGPT will kill the "travel" agent industry. I just sorted an entire 2 week holiday including flights hotels days out and restaurants in about 5 mins

All this bullshit about needing a PA as she keeps double booking herself. Ffs, use your phone calendar like everyone else! And all this tit about not having enough time, rowing with Shak - must be horrible for her kids to be around and she wants to add a dog to the mix. She’s such a head.
Who was that person she met up with in Dubai? I thought she said that was her VA?

Reactions: 1
What a croc of tit she’s spouting today. Did ‘her’ company buy another company or are they part owners of said company? All in the same sentence. Sure, she has loads of travel clients who frequently go to her to book their holidays 🤣 Mark and Marie from Watford are desperate to book travel through Luxey I’m sure, not like people just go online and book their own holidays these days. how does she not cringe at herself?

What a croc of tit she’s spouting today. Did ‘her’ company buy another company or are they part owners of said company? All in the same sentence. Sure, she has loads of travel clients who frequently go to her to book their holidays 🤣 Mark and Marie from Watford are desperate to book travel through Luxey I’m sure, not like people just go online and book their own holidays these days. how does she not cringe at herself?
What she doesn’t know she makes up. I don’t for a minute believe she gets any enquiries to book holidays. Inteletravel are not proper travel agents, who would book with any of their agents? I don’t care how much “money” supposed clients have. Personal service …. If your flight is cancelled during the night, there’s no chance inteletravel ‘Rachael’ is online to fix your issue. She’s no longer an agent 😜 she’s a paid employee to recruit people who are recruiting under false pretence of business. No business babe… you’re just a conwoman with a husband who’s keeping you and paying for your life, who you’ve not spoken to in 3 days… bliss he’s thinking. Please do away on ‘holiday’ again. 🃏 she can’t even basically articulate what she does.. not even a tiny little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She has 0 content and is desperately spouting any old tit she has half heard. The dog the fitness the food. It's all BS. She is out of ideas but desperately trying to grow followers. She is so washed now

Reactions: 8