Luxefamily5 #9 All we see when she “travels” is her tits, nips and overfilled lips

Will Luxey have any more surgical procedures before 2024 💉💉💉

• Yes

Votes: 77 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she posted that video of her daughter actively telling her she doesn’t want to be posted her Instagram! What an awful mother she is. Who would invade their kids privacy like that!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is such a witch ! She just comes off entitled spoilt self obsessed bleep!!!
she actually believes she works hard !! 😂😂
Defo having a nanny a cleaner a rich husband in the first place … I think we could all be boss babes & scam vulnerable women into network marketing …but we live in the real world ! Rach least our husbands love us and don’t cheat on us unlike shak….its clear as day how much he resents you!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
her latest story!
Hang on if we bitched about her but we earn more than 100k thats ok? But if we dont earn 100k we’re embarrassing

Jesus love give your head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Rach 👋 we know your reading here - hopefully you’ll take note and stop scamming people and over sharing those kids of yours.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if ourluxtravels is part of Rachel's group ? It would appear that she is rebranding with lots of new ideas that have been her goal since she started in 2019 .

Reactions: 1
How could you buy furniture and then not know what it is? This “I can’t even remember what I spent thousands of pounds on” act is so fake and downright disgusting. She’s totally unrelatable, materialistic and shallow

Reactions: 8
I thought she was but is Rachel going to be part of this rebranding because she hasn't mentioned anything . I'm just puzzled 😂
No I think it’s just for her team - so basically the people that’s she’s recruited

Reactions: 2
How could you buy furniture and then not know what it is? This “I can’t even remember what I spent thousands of pounds on” act is so fake and downright disgusting. She’s totally unrelatable, materialistic and shallow
Cos she didn't buy it , the interior designer who's updating.....for want of a better word.....her house.

Just looked up this Eric Worre........no surprises there, another network marketeer.

Wonder what shaks having done?........personality transplant?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched her in ages but wasn’t she closing down any new recruits months ago?! Red flag for any new recruits - do your homework. and has she been covering up her fake boobs for a while now? Could see her trying to drag down the hoodie but it wasn’t going anywhere - yet she kept trying.

Reactions: 1
She is a pointless page for me now. The constant selling to top up her "team" as she haemorrhages and loses the poor victims down the pyramid.

Endless "attraction marketing" showing off how with (cherries interiors) smoke and mirrors you can claim to be killing it but actually spending your husbands money.

I cba to even do a 🚨BS ALERT🚨 on her claims to have taken £2m in affiliate commission reel. She doesn't even have a LinkedIn account for LF5 just 3 dead profiles for Arbonne pyramid and Beach so chic (iykyk!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm confused ...is she doing up her house to sell or stay in it? 🤔 Or does noone know the answer.

I'm confused ...is she doing up her house to sell or stay in it? 🤔 Or does noone know the answer.
I don't think she even knows the answer to that one...All the furniture being delivered, and she hadn't a clue....

Reactions: 3
I just sat and watched her live stream, wow what a cult it is!!!!
Banging on about this travel business except little about travel and more about just recruiting that's the business!!!! Its shocking!!!! She is telling all these people to stop making exuses , and invest in your future pay a cleaner pay a babysitter pay someone to pick your kids up so you can invest your time blah blah blah....... makes me sick this is legal!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10