Luxefamily5 #9 All we see when she “travels” is her tits, nips and overfilled lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a patronising entitled cow
‘How we travel with four kids’ - well you do it by spending tit loads of money rach. Your private minibus transfers alone probably cost more than the average family’s holiday.

Reactions: 10
So she whinged and tagged them in......they all but appointed her a private chef, did some major sucking up......lieing Luxey feels special, like a superstar again......alls well.

In other news her young daughter appears in mascara and lip gloss to go to the beach......why am I not surprised......you plant apples., you get apples. Like mother like daughter.

Reactions: 5
Makes me shudder that those kids were so close to the edge of the boat without life jackets on.

Reactions: 4
How generous of the hotel to throw in a complimentary spa treatment when they've paid £20,000 to stay there 🤣

Also cringing at all the minions posting pictures and videos of Rachael's holiday going 'look what you can get if you sign up to our travel scam!' when it's not them on the fancy holiday, and never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How generous of the hotel to throw in a complimentary spa treatment when they've paid £20,000 to stay there 🤣

Also cringing at all the minions posting pictures and videos of Rachael's holiday going 'look what you can get if you sign up to our travel scam!' when it's not them on the fancy holiday, and never will be.
And she went on those kind of holidays all the time before joining the travel scammers 🤣

Reactions: 4

This 🤣. Clearly her 6am call is her telling all her minions to repost photos of ‘our Rach in the Maldives!’ Er yeah, paid for by her investment banking MD husband 😂

Who wants work calls on holiday? Passive income, my arse.

Conveniently gets her out of looking after her kids too.

Reactions: 9
Shak doing rach a dirty one
I used to think they Rach was behind his account - now I don’t 🤣 the sad thing is she looks nicer there than when she’s filtered with her fingers in her mouth 😣

I just had to catch up on a few pages so instead of quoting everyone I’ll just paragraph soz!

Re the nut allergery, I also agree it may be fabricated. She loves attention so why does she never show her epi pen. She’s said before it’s a severe allergy so she has one. She would have shown it before I think - I may have missed it though.

Bikes; yep she’s definitely rode them before I didn’t see this recent story but if she’s saying her kids have never rode bikes before why would you want to admit that? It makes you look bad when one is almost a teenager 😂 it makes her look like she can’t be bothered!

Tagging hotels while you’re there for freebies. I’m a nobody in the internet world and even I wouldn’t post where I am let alone if I had that many followers. I know it’s Maldives so it’s unlikely someone would turn up and hurt them but you never know who’s watching or worse watching her kids. At the very least they could make calls to the hotel to cause problems it’s not always be safe so you don’t have someone come and murder you. I dunno maybe I’m just paranoid 🤣 but no amount of freebie would make me want to expose my kids like that. I’d post after I’d left sure. But not while there.

Made me laugh when she suggested if anyone had any medical issues that Island may not be for them as its a 45 minute journey for medical care .... then goes on about her serious "nut allergy" ... didn't take your own advice there did you hun! Travel expert my ar**

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to think they Rach was behind his account - now I don’t 🤣 the sad thing is she looks nicer there than when she’s filtered with her fingers in her mouth 😣

I just had to catch up on a few pages so instead of quoting everyone I’ll just paragraph soz!

Re the nut allergery, I also agree it may be fabricated. She loves attention so why does she never show her epi pen. She’s said before it’s a severe allergy so she has one. She would have shown it before I think - I may have missed it though.

Bikes; yep she’s definitely rode them before I didn’t see this recent story but if she’s saying her kids have never rode bikes before why would you want to admit that? It makes you look bad when one is almost a teenager 😂 it makes her look like she can’t be bothered!

Tagging hotels while you’re there for freebies. I’m a nobody in the internet world and even I wouldn’t post where I am let alone if I had that many followers. I know it’s Maldives so it’s unlikely someone would turn up and hurt them but you never know who’s watching or worse watching her kids. At the very least they could make calls to the hotel to cause problems it’s not always be safe so you don’t have someone come and murder you. I dunno maybe I’m just paranoid 🤣 but no amount of freebie would make me want to expose my kids like that. I’d post after I’d left sure. But not while there.
She has said before that she doesn't post in real time. She absolutely does. And the risks she takes with posting pictures of her children in leotards and swimming costumes are also crazy.

She said they’d never rode without stabilisers before but the island had no bikes with stabilisers. Which checking back on Maldives 2018 and Zaya Nuri, the 2 middle kids bikes did have stabilisers. I still think it’s shocking a 7 and 9 year olds parents ‘don’t have time to teach them’ yet can take them all around the world.

Screams throwing money at kids not being with them!

How many freebies is she going to get? The yacht, the movie, something tomorrow, her own private chef allegedly!!

All from slagging the hotel off online.

Also why was one of her daughters left back in the villa alone when both parents where on the yacht? Hardly safe??

Reactions: 2
Christ this woman.
Our 'adventures' our 'firsts'
They've done nothing new other than a new location.
Yes the hotel have sucked up to them since she moaned about them, she's clearly pulled the "do you know who I am" card.
I just can't with her anymore.
AND....stop with the manky nail biting, it gives me the ick.

Reactions: 7
The have the most basic holidays. They get ferried around from one 5-star resort to another, and she thinks they’re adventurers. Also she’s going back to Dubai which is the most chav holiday destination of all.

Temu Rach is taking a leaf out of luxeys book of lies / story telling

My kids never eat plain food or on plains - que the daughter “yes we do” 🤣

• Haha
Who could be arsed packing all there stuff up to change rooms for 1 night to only pack again to travel back to Dubai

She’s such a scam artist. Playing the “allergy” card to get free stuff
I bet they both throw their weight around with the poor hotel staff and bully them into submission.
Like others have said, who could be arsed to pack up and move for one day just to gloat and show off??
And the chavvy nails in the crusty mouth 🤢

This woman is cringe central. I fell into the MLM trap and lost a load of money, and my dignity. Joining her team will not result in becoming a millionaire 🤣

How’s she saying ‘this residency is out of our budget at £8,000 a night’ like their holiday has cost them a couple grand 🥴

• Haha