Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to imagine he hasn’t found out. I mean he’d only have to google? You’d expect he’d keep a close eye on her stuff knowing what a risk her big mouth is to him

Reactions: 1
I struggle to imagine he hasn’t found out. I mean he’d only have to google? You’d expect he’d keep a close eye on her stuff knowing what a risk her big mouth is to him
He does know. He’d have to sign tit and give bank details etc. Although, she’d be doing all the ‘work’ he’s just given his name. They are both in it together. Hope no Barclays colleagues read here 🤷‍♀️😆 guess that’s why he tolerates the gram over sharing, as he knows it generates their extra income stream.

Reactions: 3
Her earnings I mean .. basically get in it together all the money goes into the same family pot but he’s only really a name to keep her under the radar . I’m no expert lol

I honestly have no bloody clue I’m just wondering why the hell would he must be some
Reason 🤣
Remember when she did a q&a and someone asked about her spending and she said she doesn’t spend Shaks money. BUT just before they went away at Xmas she said Shak had called her about her buying stuff from the white company on his card !!! Liar liar pants on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her lips might grow a pair of legs and run off soon!? They're so pumped now I swear they've got a mind of their own!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No one is interested in your m&s points because there are no M&S points. It’s worlds worst loyalty scheme where there is no rhyme or reason to “unlocked” access to sales and offers. There are no points for spending.

• Haha
Anyone else think her lips might grow a pair of legs and run off soon!? They're so pumped now I swear they've got a mind of their own!
They are hideous!! Why on earth does she keep having them filled?! She looks ridiculous! And I personally think it’s aging. Only desperately sad women in their 40s + have their face tweaked so it’s obvious. Very unclassy. Keep it subtle love.

They are hideous!! Why on earth does she keep having them filled?! She looks ridiculous! And I personally think it’s aging. Only desperately sad women in their 40s + have their face tweaked so it’s obvious. Very unclassy. Keep it subtle love.
They are so weird. The actual lip area isn’t filled, it’s leaked into the bit above... she obviously loves them though 😂 and thinks she’s hot stuff 😂.

• Haha
She has terrible migration. The lip filler has passed over her lip line. It needs to be dissolved and start again from scratch

Reactions: 2
Said it before ....: these INSTAGRAM travel scam are going to explode VERY VERY SOON. And this one is going to get a shock.

Reactions: 7
Let's hope so, I feel sorry for the vulnerable people that have signed up to them
I don’t agree necessarily about vulnerable people signing up to these. Gullible yes, but I don’t understand still.

I mean, these people who buy into these scams : the holiday MLM, the Herbalife tit, the teeth whitening, waist trainers etc are the people who if they lived in the states would be sending money to the TV evangelical churches.

How insecure of her. She feels the need to post something on her husbands social media pretending it's from him. Very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Typo in jewellery is also a dead giveaway! He seems too precise than to make spelling errors like that. Seems also very wooden...as if...someone else has written it. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.