Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw she had over 20 odd segments on her story, I thought there is no bleeping way I’m watching that.... she just loves listening to her own voice and looking at herself and her tits.

Reactions: 4
If she subtitled I would watch her stories more but duck watching her use 200 words to say one sentence

Reactions: 5
If she subtitled I would watch her stories more but duck watching her use 200 words to say one sentence
Well that's cos every sentence she says twice. She literally repeats herself constantly and it's so annoying.

How about making 2021 the year you stop lieing?? Or make 2021 the year you stfu chatting tit and being a judgemental airhead??? No??? There's just some things that are too difficult for some..........

One things for certain I won't be doing, signing up to your travel scam. Never ever!!

Reactions: 6
What has the world come to??!! This mornings ‘story’ where Rachael’s children are talking to her and she’s standing with her back to them responding to them whilst pouting and preening into her phone!!
Sort her out SHAKATACK!!

Reactions: 8
What has the world come to??!! This mornings ‘story’ where Rachael’s children are talking to her and she’s standing with her back to them responding to them whilst pouting and preening into her phone!!
Sort her out SHAKATACK!!
She talks to/parents them through the lens constantly. Put down your phone woman

Reactions: 1
I am assuming their schools are closed, why didn't they just stay in Dubai? Makes no sense to come back here, he works in London where they are all WFH and if not, he chooses to go in which is a different matter. Maybe he needs to get away!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I am assuming their schools are closed, why didn't they just stay in Dubai? Makes no sense to come back here, he works in London where they are all WFH and if not, he chooses to go in which is a different matter. Maybe he needs to get away!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She had to get back to work she said back to the rat race 🙄
Also know as signing up more unsuspecting people to her holiday scam !

Wow she’s really on one this morning! I think if she just recognised what a privileged position she is in she wouldn’t get so many people saying she’s a bellend. Let’s face it, she won’t be home schooling. The kids are at private school so all the lessons and assemblies and stuff will be on ms teams. And whatever questions the kids have will be directed at the nanny - I’m guessing she will have to retrain as a teacher now too 🤣

What an actual bleep!!!! 😂😂😂 She has literally just come back from the exact place she is taking the piss out of!!!!! She is thick as two planks

someone clearly got under her skin with her epic rant this morning so fair play to whoever you are!! Ranting that people should not be judged if they wish to go abroad and god forbid any one disagrees with that we are all just being typically British and we are jealous of someone else’s success....... not the fact we are in the middle of a bleeping global pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cunts Like you rach bringing shot back into this country all so you can show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actual bleeping head

She's just shared this .Does she realise that this is directed at people like her ..... She has missed the point entirely 🤦

Reactions: 9

Girls please watch this ....it’s amazing piss take out of influencers in Dubai 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her baby is screaming at the top of its lungs and still she chats tit into the camera. The mother of the year didn't bat an eyelid. She wasn't bothered.

The trouble, Rach, with this country, is thick cnuts like you who post a quote completely missing the point its making because it is in fact taking a jab at bellends like you, then kick off when you get pulled up on it.

Girls please watch this ....it’s amazing piss take out of influencers in Dubai 🥰🥰
Rach you need to look at this. It could be you. In fact IT IS YOU!!

Last edited:
She really shows her true colours and personality when she goes off on one of her rants

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.