Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Dubai , they are prob exempt from getting the covid . Your in a bubble when you live in Dubai ! ( my opinion, when I was there)
Question- does they live in the Uk? Does the husband work back n forth from Dubai n the uk?

Reactions: 1
It’s Dubai , they are prob exempt from getting the covid . Your in a bubble when you live in Dubai ! ( my opinion, when I was there)
Question- does they live in the Uk? Does the husband work back n forth from Dubai n the uk?
Yes they live in the UK. Her husband is UK based as far as I know. I’m sure he probably does travel for work but not Dubai based.

Reactions: 3
Yes they live in the UK. Her husband is UK based as far as I know. I’m sure he probably does travel for work but not Dubai based.
Oh I see ! Where in the uk do they live ? Jesus they spent a lot while being over there ! Well he did tbh

Yeah Dubai, where they all follow the rules? No social distancing whatsoever. If they had a covid problem nobody would be aware of it because they wouldn't advertise it.
All the people partying over there coming back to the Uk and will need our free health care if they caught anything over there.
A country that treats Asian workers despicably. If it's so amazing there, why don't you stay??

Reactions: 14
Didn't she suddenly say that Dubai isn't her favourite place? Thought she loved it!!

Is it because 'all of the UK are in her hotel' that she suddenly doesn't feel special or noticed? Rach, people have been going Dubai for years and years for heat and 5 star living, nothing else!

Reactions: 7
Yeah Dubai, where they all follow the rules? No social distancing whatsoever. If they had a covid problem nobody would be aware of it because they wouldn't advertise it.
All the people partying over there coming back to the Uk and will need our free health care if they caught anything over there.
A country that treats Asian workers despicably. If it's so amazing there, why don't you stay??
Totally agree

Reactions: 3
Didn't she suddenly say that Dubai isn't her favourite place? Thought she loved it!!

Is it because 'all of the UK are in her hotel' that she suddenly doesn't feel special or noticed? Rach, people have been going Dubai for years and years for heat and 5 star living, nothing else!
Dubai is like skeggy but hotter ( like skeggy I mean you jump into your next door neighbour )

Reactions: 6
These ‘influencers’ do not care about human rights and the way people looking after them are treated. They just want to be waited on hand and foot. But out if all the ‘travellers’ At least she’s been to different places even if just visiting resorts. Other ‘travellers’ go to Dubai, Maldives, Ibiza, Portugal and Disney. So much more to the world.

Reactions: 6
Her kids are bored out of their fucken skull getting moved from piller to post, not least five flights.

She would literally leave those kids with any bleep. Entitled witch because she flashed her tits.🤢

Reactions: 4
How can she make sweeping statements about how people in dubai respect authority? Sure they do, because if they don't they'll be bloody publicly stoned! She hasn't got a clue about what's going on in that country outside of the resorts. She's IGNORANT, THICK, and a total clown. Show your children this woman as an example of what NOT to grow into as an adult.

Reactions: 12
She's been on here, made obvious by her latest post 🤣

She must be having a ball in her luxury resort finding time to read Tattle. Wonder who's watching her kids now? 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.