Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The travel industry is screwed right now, there is no way they are making money. I have an incredibly rich boss which uses an agent and they have said themselves, travelling industry is dead right now.

Boss was going to go to the Maldives but had a conscience!!

Reactions: 5
So guys you can shop rach's wardrobe from now on......... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please Rach I must have your top, you know the one where your tits are falling out! Oh wait..... That's all of them!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Advice for dressing like a chavvy tart head on over!!

The travel industry is screwed right now, there is no way they are making money. I have an incredibly rich boss which uses an agent and they have said themselves, travelling industry is dead right now.

Boss was going to go to the Maldives but had a conscience!!
You won't find one of those on luxey luxs page.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has the most hideous “resort wear” wardrobe I’ve ever seen. That floral creation she was wearing to the playground this morning. Hideous. And inappropriate in any country let alone the UAE. Then the costume after like some granny curtains made into a swimsuit.

Of course she mentions the “trolls”, because we bother her and she reads here. Plus I reckon she gets a lot of critical DMs which I’m not really okay with I prefer not to attack directly. She can read here for criticisms or choose not to look whereas DMs you can’t avoid. But anyway if you’re reading here Merry Xmas Rach!

Reactions: 7
Really annoys me when they just go 'you're all trolls'. I am not a troll. Some people on here do go a bit far I think. But as I've said before, if someone wants to comment that they don't like the content or they don't agree with something an influencer has said, or that something is a bit offensive, then why the duck shouldn't they!

Reactions: 12
Really annoys me when they just go 'you're all trolls'. I am not a troll. Some people on here do go a bit far I think. But as I've said before, if someone wants to comment that they don't like the content or they don't agree with something an influencer has said, or that something is a bit offensive, then why the duck shouldn't they!
Completely agree. A diference of opinion doesn't make you a troll and agreeing with a person on here doesn't make you them. Everything these days especially online is so black and white. Real life has lots of grey.

Reactions: 4
I think if you go over to her page and abuse her then she has the right to block you, even tho she says she welcomes everyone's opinions she doesn't. If on the other hand she comes over here then she has to be prepared for what she sees. If she seeks us out to see what we're saying then I'm afraid she's gotta just suck it up. We're just a group of individuals expressing what we think. She says if we don't like what we see on her page then unfollow, well likewise if you don't like what you read here then don't come over to look.

Reactions: 14
Ships sail regardless don’t be the one that misses the boat.... tell that to the poor truckers who spent Christmas on a lay-by or airfield in Dover in crap conditions rather than with their families. Complete lack of tact there Rach!
I thought this too, not to mention the people who had holidays cancelled, got stranded abroad and all those poor people quarantined on cruise ships earlier this year??

Reactions: 3
She’s scared to come back to the UK because she’s been getting messages about how bad it is here.... she’s scared because it means she’s going to be stuck in her house with her kid’s

How can she say she’s coming back to the rat race 😂 she’s does duck all every single day ! Even before lockdown she was as boring as hell unless she was on an expensive holiday !
please just stay where you are Racheal we don’t need you back !

Reactions: 8
As a travel blogger and “traveller” how did she not know that the place they visited today in Dubai is closed on a Monday.... isn’t this something she know?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that country is ‘so much better than the UK’ then stay there!
She keeps going on about rules and no one breaks them over there but in every story of her eldest daughter (who has to wear a face covering as per their law) has it under her nose!

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Rachael!

Reactions: 9
She is going to hate being back in the UK with all of our current rules and restrictions. No doubt we will be treated to lectures and rants from her about what we should do whilst she does what the hell she likes.

Absolute rubbish about people respecting rules over there. As said above her daughter isn’t covering her nose. And I see zero social distancing when they were watching the drone show or when she’s with her “friends”. What rules exactly do they have over there that are being respected better than ours? They have a different population demographic and a warmer climate. I’m sure it’s probably rife over there but they are letting people feel safe as they rely on tourism.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.