Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure it’s wise to be out with a baby who has chicken pox. It can be really dangerous for others

Reactions: 9
So the bride of Wildenstein is having such a lovely time!! Yeah right!! She's been reading on here lol!! Wonder where her friend has rocked up from? And should luxey Rach really be pouting and posing so close to someone when her daughter has chickenpox never mind it's not really good practice at the moment but hey..... She's never been one to actually fully understand what's acceptable. Watch the levels of covid rise even higher now, because they are rising, even in the UAE!

Reactions: 5
What does she look like? With those big duck lips( something gone wrong with the filler there). Her boobs out, walking round a CHILDRENS playground with a beer ( ha ha what a funny joke it's a Corona beer😬)???
Could you imagine if she took her children to a playground here (does she even do that???) and saw someone like her walking around, beer in hand, tits out and naff NY baseball cap 😂

And she can't find her husband, obviously doesn't like her company when the children aren't there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you notice in the background to her videos shak is always the one asking polite, interested questions of the taxi driver/ hotel staff/ tour guide etc. He seems like a really nice bloke and clearly adores the children

Reactions: 11
If you notice in the background to her videos shak is always the one asking polite, interested questions of the taxi driver/ hotel staff/ tour guide etc. He seems like a really nice bloke and clearly adores the children
He does come across as a great dad. She seems quite needy when she is around him. Like she is craving affection.

Reactions: 6
He seems to do more of the domestic stuff than she does, he's thr one packing the cases while she pouts and poses for the gram, he's always in the background getting stuck in. She would NEVER take the kids to a park, that's what nanny is for. She looks like a cheap chav. Seriously if I was away "travelling" with her I'd be cringing and denying I even knew her!

Reactions: 4
At least she’s traded that old fake Yankee hat in for a real one so it does look like she’s got a cone head

Reactions: 2
Very classy pushing your baby around in her pram with a beer in hand

Reactions: 4
She needs reaffirmation of her sheer existence - hence the gram. Without the pyramid scheme she can't go on it so I think it's her way of justifying why she has to use it to Shak.

Very classy pushing your baby around in her pram with a beer in hand
Does she think she looks cool? So trashy

Reactions: 5
She needs reaffirmation of her sheer existence - hence the gram. Without the pyramid scheme she can't go on it so I think it's her way of justifying why she has to use it to Shak.

Does she think she looks cool? So trashy
I’d expect that from a teenager not a 40 something old women who thinks she’s upper class

Reactions: 2
So the trolls are irrelevant huh?? So irrelevant you mention them at every opportunity and in your grand speech to wind up 2020 the last thing you talk about is........ Yes that's right the irrelevant trolls. Jokes. 🤣😂🤣😂

Also what is a troll?? Someone who calls out your bullshit. Someone who adds up the lies that dribble from your over filled mouth and can list them...... its a bloody long list mind! Someone who laughs at you not with you? What is a troll Rach.?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest story again wandering round the kids playground constantly pulling her top so her saggy tits don’t fall out!!! Oh rach duck off!!!! Telling everyone be thankful for what you have all the whilst saying it from a luxury 5 * resort in Dubai , saying it’s thanks to you lot we get to do what we love 🤣🤣🤣 No rach your husband allows you to do what you do whether you are on this great little platform or not you could still do your “travelling” which blows my mind why you are even on insta , duck I’d enjoy my luxury lifestyle in private if I were you without everyone judging my every move ..... can only be you still crave attention , good and bad and that’s so bleeping sad!!!!!
I feel like I know you too....a complete new money , narsassistic , lazy, gold digging, 40 something head!!!!
Merry Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.