Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is travelling! chickenpox or not they need to explore and learn about the culture , they can't stay in their 5 star resort because the baby is unwell. The room four walls and not her type of classroom. On a serious note, it's not an airborne disease, i think you would need to be in contact with the liquid from the spots. Although, they won't allow her to fly, so maybe I'm talking rubbish.

Reactions: 2
I think with the pox you’re supposed to isolate. I guess though if the baby doesn’t have many spots and is in the pram the risk to others is reasonably low.

I think with the pox you’re supposed to isolate. I guess though if the baby doesn’t have many spots and is in the pram the risk to others is reasonably low.
True, but depending how bad her kids had it last time, they can get it again and worse. Look up viral load theory...

Reactions: 1
Much easier to be laid back about their situation changing when you’ve got pots of money and are able to afford to move from one luxurious place to another and can afford to lavish your children with everything they could possibly desire! Not exactly what I’d call hardship in any way! Welcome to our world here in the rainy, restricted UK......Now that’s stressful Mrs Lalji!! Wake up and smell the coffee love!

Reactions: 5
Who could be bothered spending most of the holiday packing and unpacking and moving hotels every second day with 4 kids???

Reactions: 13
Haha she’s been reading here, subtle mentioning of the apartment they own being ‘rented out’

Reactions: 6
True, but depending how bad her kids had it last time, they can get it again and worse. Look up viral load theory...
That's very true I had chickenpox 3 times the last time when I was 18. Then in adulthood I had shingles. I try to avoid kiddies with chickenpox like the plague. I'm not the only one either. My doctor said over the years he's seen many many families who's children get it more than once.

Who could be bothered spending most of the holiday packing and unpacking and moving hotels every second day with 4 kids???
I’ve a funny feeling she’s been offered a night or two free nights stay. She’s obviously bagged it by messaging saying she’s an agent and will story her stay to try to drum up business. They probably jumped at the chance as the hotels are half empty. Makes total sense why she’s going from one to the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve a funny feeling she’s been offered a night or two free nights stay. She’s obviously bagged it by messaging saying she’s an agent and will start her stay to try to drum up business. They probably jumped at the chance as the hotels are half empty. Makes total sense why she’s going from one to the other.
Fair point !!

Wonder if we will see Aspen.... :unsure: or is reality not good for the gram?

Didn't someone ask earlier about their flat in Dubai, well apparently rented! She so reads here!
That was me 😂 of course she reads here though, someone as self absorbed as her can’t help themselves. Hi Rach, hope you like my profile pic 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All her children know about the country they've "travelled" to is where the pool is and where the spa is. They literally don't step outside of the resort such is their/her travel experience. Pool, spa, hotel room, restaurant, that's the extent of their travels. Oh and kids club of course.!!

Reactions: 9
I mean poor baby getting chicken pox but bleeping HELL the amount she’s gone on about how poorly the U.K. have handled Covid and how brilliant Duabi and the Maldives are: and her 7 mo baby has caught a contiguous virus there 😭 she doesn’t have enough self awareness to realise the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amazing travelling; fly out to Maldives and sit on an island, fly to Dubai, move hotels 3 times/sit by the pool/go shopping/wander around the mall....great travelling skills.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.