Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...this morning on her insta she said she'd put on 2lb since she's been on the diet....then this evening she says she's already lost 4lb!! The lies dem tell!!
Lotta pish! 2lbs on 4 off...utter crap! This woman needs to watch her own stories or employ someone to edit them 🤣

Dunno what's more amusing....her talking shite or not remembering the shite she talks 🤣 pathetic creature.

Reactions: 9
13h ago regarding diets “I will not touch on this again”
This morning: a public weigh in

Reactions: 9
She is full of tit literally! It’s not going to be a diet page but clearly this is her new content

Reactions: 2
There is 6lbs alone in the flipping trousers she’s no longer wearing! She really thinks people are idiots 😩

Weighing yourself is so pointless as well, especially 3 days in. The weight lost will be water weight. You can't sensibly lose more than about 1 or 2 pounds of fat a week. Especially when she is already slim.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s really cheeky of her just to use her sisters plan and then also put it out publicly 🤦🏻‍♀️. Whatever I may think of the “method”, this is someone’s work and she’s putting it out there for free.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think it’s really cheeky of her just to use her sisters plan and then also put it out publicly 🤦🏻‍♀️. Whatever I may think of the “method”, this is someone’s work and she’s putting it out there for free.
I assumed it was to advertise her sister’s plan?

look at that beige bleeping chicken though. no seasoning at all. just like her personality

Reactions: 4
I assumed it was to advertise her sister’s plan?

look at that beige bleeping chicken though. no seasoning at all. just like her personality
It all looks horrible tbh. She says on her stories that that’s her sisters plan given to her by her PT. And that she’s never even spoken to her sister’s PT 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Lotta pish! 2lbs on 4 off...utter crap! This woman needs to watch her own stories or employ someone to edit them 🤣

Dunno what's more amusing....her talking shite or not remembering the shite she talks 🤣 pathetic creature.
Considering she has 2 young daughters (who have their mothers “confidence”) who are at a very impressionable age, all this drama she’s making over losing weight is really thoughtless. She’s such a bleeping narcissist.

Reactions: 6
She was only 9 stone 2 and wants to lose a stone? Wtf she’s tiny as it is she will be well underweight! What example is that giving

Reactions: 1
“Almost as annoying as people who say they are leaving Instagram and come back” that’s literally her as well! With her little “breaks”.

She was only 9 stone 2 and wants to lose a stone? Wtf she’s tiny as it is she will be well underweight! What example is that giving
I’m tall so 9/2 would be absolute goals for me. But I don’t think she can be any taller than 5ft 4 to have body doubled for Britney and Kylie. My friend who is 5ft 3in is 8st and she looks healthy. My sister was 8st and 5ft 5 and looked very ill. Weight is very personal. Me and my best friend same height and weight but she always looks slimmer than me and can squeeze in size smaller clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️. And because it’s personal it’s not responsible for Rachael to be sharing her digits on the internet. If this isn’t about being skinny and is about being “fit” like she says then keep the numbers to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Almost as annoying as people who say they are leaving Instagram and come back” that’s literally her as well! With her little “breaks”.

I’m tall so 9/2 would be absolute goals for me. But I don’t think she can be any taller than 5ft 4 to have body doubled for Britney and Kylie. My friend who is 5ft 3in is 8st and she looks healthy. My sister was 8st and 5ft 5 and looked very ill. Weight is very personal. Me and my best friend same height and weight but she always looks slimmer than me and can squeeze in size smaller clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️. And because it’s personal it’s not responsible for Rachael to be sharing her digits on the internet. If this isn’t about being skinny and is about being “fit” like she says then keep the numbers to yourself
I’m 5/6 and I’m 9.2 aswel and it’s perfect weight if she looses a stone then surely she would be under her bmi, I didn’t know she was Britney and kylie’s body double!

Reactions: 1
I’m 5/6 and I’m 9.2 aswel and it’s perfect weight if she looses a stone then surely she would be under her bmi, I didn’t know she was Britney and kylie’s body double!
I think she’s about 5ft 3 so would be in healthy BMI range. But I don’t think she has a stone to lose she looks perfectly healthy to me as woman in her 40s with 4 kids. But she’s image obsessed so....

Reactions: 5
Most of that 9st 2lbs is probably from the boobs and lips.....oh and her head cos that's fucken massive!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This current attempt at content is SOOOO boring.

Who told her instagram needed another diet blogger?

Oh I bet I know.....the bleeping pyramid scheme owners that are behind it.
I almost guarantee that this will be a "side hussle huns" cult that anyone can make £££ from....just 25 quid a month and your first born child to join and never leave.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.