Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
I see they have had to reduce the asking price of their house......

The upstairs of their bedroom is awful. A mess.

Reactions: 2

Mejustme

VIP Member
How many people did she say she was training, 2000, 3000 I just can't believe that so many people are that gullible, especially at this time, she's such s liar

Trace

VIP Member
With desperate people being let go from their jobs I think sadly Rachael will be able to take advantage of many vulnerable people right now

Didn’t last night she post that she was going to re-share her Kenya trip seeing the school and did the whole attempt at a fade in with her hand but then didn’t upload it? She’s so strange.

Clearly isolating due to covid, wonder if she’s kept the nanny away
No the nanny was there yesterday she was painting the snow with the kids

CakesRFab

She’s such a twat. Travelling 😂 they get on a plane then rock up at a resort, hardly travelling. Moron.

So which of the 12 countries are they going to then. Well less than 12 because can't see them quaranteening in Aus or NZ etc. Or are travelling to Amber countries and quaranteening when getting home.

Not exactly a lot of options at the moment.

Reactions: 1

Libbub

VIP Member
I don’t believe Luisa has sold. She said she needs to get it sold when listing all the things that make her “so busy” 🙄
Someone on here said she had sold and was staying abroad for the foreseeable future. I asked if she had said that and she said yes it was on her stories.

Saps

She is vile and comes across as a nasty bitch. If it is categorically not true, why spout all of that utter crap on your Instagram? Just delete the DM. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Shak is a cheat, but I wouldn’t blame him if he did! She is just a vile person. That fake cackle. Urrrrrgghhhhh. Just gross. She was absolutely battered. I though she was sober? Yawn.
The fake cackle is hideous.

She will get £ for everyone she signs up and then money each month from those in the scheme. She’s got a large following and I imagine she’s a huge team beneath her bringing in some decent cash. Those signed up to the scheme have to pay for that £32 and then more again £19 each month to be able to recruit... she will get a cut of that and all these people are paying each month for nothing??!! Not sure how being a director works assume she gets more money from those lower down the scheme as well.

Just had a look on the website and it’s all US based but assume will be the same. To be a 4 star director she has 1500 people under her also selling the scheme so she will get a monthly payment for each of those in the US it’s 4 dollars.. and then a monthly bonus from being 4 stars of 5k. So that’s at least 10k a month. Then she’s also earning from every single person who signs up or her team who also sign people up. It’s all over the website how they are compensated...
And the fact that her husband is involved adds to that .

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice she didn't actually take a sip of the wine...wondering if it was for show?

Still have no idea why she came out saying she was teetotal?!