Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think it’s the guest bedroom remember seeing it after she had that designer in to makeover the kids room along with that room.

she really does chat some shit

Reactions: 2

Saps

Can’t deal with how smug she is.

Her response would be ‘I work hard if you work hard you could have this too’ errrrrr noooo

Saps

Now she is on about it being hard for everyone-Is she talking about lockdown or being married??

She is obviously really upset about something

southcoaster

I’d not heard of Klarna, yes I’d seen it at online check outs but never used it. I didn’t know it was one of those buy now pay company. I wonder why she used that method, perhaps she is booked to do an #ad.

Libbub

VIP Member
Do I live on another planet or something how do you guys all think she’s on holiday? I thought they don’t let you fly unless you can prove it’s essential 😂
There is a chance she's gone away but I think its more likely she's been told by the husband to keep off the gram. She had a spectacular unravelling in front of our very eyes and it can't have been easy knowing all his colleagues potentially saw her.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I also wonder if the side chick recently found out about Aspen too. The whole ‘we are just together for the sake of the kids’ only to find out there’s a young baby which suggests a healthy sex life 🤣

Click77

When I was looking last week there is a show reel on you tube that comes up under her maiden name. She looks and sounds soooooo different. Also, his name googled under images for Barclays shows someone else entirely. Probably coincidence.. you know.. like him being involved in the MLM!

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
I think they had an argument and rather than admit to that she decided to 'allege' someone had sent her a message. Weird she brought up her past being accepted, maybe he threw that in her face in the argument. He didn't even look like he was there.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She is a total yawn fest. Skipped through her stories and my phone froze on this 😂 the teeth!
Fuck me!!! What a screenshot!!

Now she's declaring they have accumulated a lot of shit 🤣 couple of weeks ago she was declaring the opposite.....only memories, fabulous memories they make and accumulate.

That rant, of course, was only to cover up the fucking off to Dubai during lockdown and Santa visiting her kids in January 🤣 utter nut job....and by fuck she loves herself in the extreme!

Old married couple my arse. Actually, now that I've mentioned my arse, it weirdly resembles her face! Ah well 😳

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think there are two types of money. Classy and flashy. The Lux family are definitely the latter.
Absolutely. I think there’s a common misconception that old money have more class. But they don’t. I have more respect for how new money fund their lifestyle at least. Except for Rachael and her pyramid scam.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Unlabelled ads for Nordi baby. She’s useless. Apparently you don’t need to mark your ads when you only “do this for fun it’s not my job”

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She has terrible migration. The lip filler has passed over her lip line. It needs to be dissolved and start again from scratch