LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a liar- she said on her travel secrets page they upgraded to business because of points earned by being an agent! No hun- you paid for that! You always do. Stop bigging up your business. You recruit!! you don’t sell travel!
She said on her luxe page that they used vouchers from Cancelled flights to upgrade 🤔 She can’t keep up with her lies !
Do people honesty sit at home and think if they join this pyramid scheme they will be able to have holidays like this ??

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell they're brave - business class or not I couldn't face two 7 hour flights each way with 4 kids including a small baby, whilst having to wear a mask!

Reactions: 6
I can't even face bringing my 4 to the local Tescos 🤣. The thought of airports and flights with young kids at the minute makes me shiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it weird the way she talks to that dear little baby, all the while pouting and smouldering into the camera! She would literally devour herself in one mouthful if she were a piece of chocolate cake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s because she relies on the travel for content and to plug her business. She’ll be plugging how safe it is at every opportunity

Exactly this. My son goes private school and any families with 3/4 offspring can write their own rules 🙄
Lucky you, My sons school which is independent, called me and I got a grilling from the Head! Then they wrote me a letter after telling me it was a one off and as they have longer hols than state schools to take early holidays next time!! bloody cheek!

Reactions: 2
Lucky you, My sons school which is independent, called me and I got a grilling from the Head! Then they wrote me a letter after telling me it was a one off and as they have longer hols than state schools to take early holidays next time!! bloody cheek!
My child is only reception so I haven’t had to deal with removing him in school holidays to see how they would react. But there have been other scenarios were multi sibling families seem to have to the red carpet rolled out. I always thought I’d happily book term time holidays but now he’s in the big school I’m scared to in case I get the same telling off as you

Back to luxe - do you think being a travel “expert” she knows that Moana has no relation to the Maldives? Completely different part of the planet.

• Haha
Is it not a bit of a long arse journey with multiple kids just to see a resort? They could have stayed in Dubai and seen the inside of a resort, and saved themselves another 7 hour flight!

Reactions: 9
Is it not a bit of a long arse journey with multiple kids just to see a resort? They could have stayed in Dubai and seen the inside of a resort, and saved themselves another 7 hour flight!
But then she wouldn’t be able to mention Seaplane 50000 times 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
but travel is her job (as she said multiple times this morning)

it is what she does....blah blah

• Haha
but travel is her job (as she said multiple times this morning)

it is what she does....blah blah
She’s back! She’s back! 😂 so full of tit. These poor MLM folk thinking they will be able to afford her probably £15k+ holiday if they join her team. She ought to be locked up it’s fraud.

Reactions: 7
Well she said she saved 30% which was 6K so does that mean the holiday should have cost £20K but they paid £14K?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As a "travel expert" she got 30% off? I would imagine most resorts are offering those kind of discounts at the moment because people just aren't travelling at the moment. It's funny isn't it how a couple of weeks ago she was running her mouth off about people being out and about in London, incidentally the same time as she was out and about, but here she is taking her kids out of school to rub the Maldives in people's faces. Anyone who thinks her job got her there is stupid. Her husbands bank balance got her there.

As for the kids constantly being taken out of school? Well she said their headmaster said there's no greater gift to give children than travel...... Not sure he was talking about resort hopping!!

Reactions: 7
Well she said she saved 30% which was 6K so does that mean the holiday should have cost £20K but they paid £14K?
Yes would be something like that. 18k for accommodation pre discount plus flights and dubai hotel

As a "travel expert" she got 30% off? I would imagine most resorts are offering those kind of discounts at the moment because people just aren't travelling at the moment. It's funny isn't it how a couple of weeks ago she was running her mouth off about people being out and about in London, incidentally the same time as she was out and about, but here she is taking her kids out of school to rub the Maldives in people's faces. Anyone who thinks her job got her there is stupid. Her husbands bank balance got her there.

As for the kids constantly being taken out of school? Well she said their headmaster said there's no greater gift to give children than travel...... Not sure he was talking about resort hopping!!
I think just even booking relatively last minute like she has you’ll get these discounts. Hotels always inflate their prices on their websites

Reactions: 1
Yes would be something like that. 18k for accommodation pre discount plus flights and dubai hotel

I think just even booking relatively last minute like she has you’ll get these discounts. Hotels always inflate their prices on their websites
Yep and she has already said they used vouchers from cancelled flights so all the travel agent discount talk is total crap 💩

Reactions: 1
I’ve just caught up on her stories. They were, quite frankly, embarrassing to watch!

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell her if we go into Tier 3 - she has no news there? How thick is she?! No internet??? Really?

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell her if we go into Tier 3 - she has no news there? How thick is she?! No internet??? Really?
And cuffley isn’t even in a London borough. She was quick to deny being London when they went up to tier 3 earlier in the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if you presented her with a map, how many countries would she actually be able to point out on it. It’s so cringe that she calls herself a travel expert when really all she ever does is travel on expensive package holidays. She’s really just a very privileged lady that gets to go on lovely holidays due to her husbands well paid job.

To me, ‘Travelling’ is the type of thing that students do where they go off round the globe for a year with a backpack, staying in hostels, experiencing local life and working as they go.

she does not ‘travel’. She goes on Luxury Holidays. Which is fine. I love luxury holidays too and no way would you see me going off with a backpack and slumming it. But why not call it what it is? A HOLIDAY!

Reactions: 13
Sorry but she’s a twit... working while she’s on holiday because she loves what she does... I thought she had wrapped everything up with work so she could enjoy her holiday??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.