LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hazard guess they aren’t taking the nanny. She’s only part time for them and she will either have commitments to another family or to her own. I reckon they just use kids club and the hotel babysitters

Reactions: 3
I’ve just stumbled across Luxefamily on insta and had a flick through her highlights...so on her Q&A she said that hard work in both of their businesses is how her and her husband have so much money, but in the same breath said that she started her business a few years ago. Then said that many years ago her husband BUILT HER A GYM and that she has had 3 weekly blow dries for years ?? Make your mind up which one is it, are you rich because of your recent travel business or is it your husbands money 🙄 I think I know the answer

Reactions: 10
She’s done stories today about their journey, which of course had to include videos on the plane to show that they travelled business class. How can she call it ‘travelling’ when they go to a luxury island and travel in luxury? Why not just say it’s a holiday?

Reactions: 8
She’s done stories today about their journey, which of course had to include videos on the plane to show that they travelled business class. How can she call it ‘travelling’ when they go to a luxury island and travel in luxury? Why not just say it’s a holiday?
looks more like first to me. So relatable.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just stumbled across Luxefamily on insta and had a flick through her highlights...so on her Q&A she said that hard work in both of their businesses is how her and her husband have so much money, but in the same breath said that she started her business a few years ago. Then said that many years ago her husband BUILT HER A GYM and that she has had 3 weekly blow dries for years ?? Make your mind up which one is it, are you rich because of your recent travel business or is it your husbands money 🙄 I think I know the answer
She cannot remember her own lies she’s told
she can’t remember her own lies!

Reactions: 2
Pulled the kids out of school or are they on Xmas holidays already?
Probably on holiday, although they go to private school so they can probably take them away anytime they like. I know when they took them ‘travelling’ for a few months the school apparently loved the fact they were doing it!

Now she’s saying ‘if you could give your child one gift, make it travel’

so easy for millionaires to say guff like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t actually feel comfortable to travel at the moment ! One minute she’s complaining about people going out and the next she’s travelling across the world.! It’s ok if the rest of us don’t travel though just her !

Reactions: 11
That was first class.

Reactions: 1
She met her husband at the playboy mansion while she was "working" there and he was a guest!! She's been living off him for years..... Starting up a little business..... Gets bored...... Let's it go by the wayside. The travel scam seems to have stuck this time tho. He built her a gym in basement of their house.

He's a banker. He works his arse off so she can live the high life.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker... it’s not first class, BA are upgrading all of their fleet and this is the new business class/club world.

Her stories are all like ‘this is what I work for’ WTF. She literally doesn’t do anything. She just scammed a few people with a travel pyramid scheme. She gets to go to these places because of the banker husband?! Does she actually believe it do you think?

Reactions: 9
Probably on holiday, although they go to private school so they can probably take them away anytime they like. I know when they took them ‘travelling’ for a few months the school apparently loved the fact they were doing it!

Now she’s saying ‘if you could give your child one gift, make it travel’

so easy for millionaires to say guff like that
Pushing it for private schools to be finished yet. A lot finish the end of this week with state finishing next.

Reactions: 1
Pushing it for private schools to be finished yet. A lot finish the end of this week with state finishing next.
Even if they haven’t finished I’m sure the school isn’t going to want to piss off a set of parents paying for 3 school fees a year, one day to be 4 sets of fees, by complaining that they’re taking their kids away in term time.

I wouldn’t actually feel comfortable to travel at the moment ! One minute she’s complaining about people going out and the next she’s travelling across the world.! It’s ok if the rest of us don’t travel though just her !
It’s because she relies on the travel for content and to plug her business. She’ll be plugging how safe it is at every opportunity

Even if they haven’t finished I’m sure the school isn’t going to want to piss off a set of parents paying for 3 school fees a year, one day to be 4 sets of fees, by complaining that they’re taking their kids away in term time.
Exactly this. My son goes private school and any families with 3/4 offspring can write their own rules 🙄

That was first class.
I stand corrected that was Biz class and not first. Nonetheless, their lifestyle is because of the husbands career and not hers 😂

She met her husband at the playboy mansion while she was "working" there and he was a guest!! She's been living off him for years..... Starting up a little business..... Gets bored...... Let's it go by the wayside. The travel scam seems to have stuck this time tho. He built her a gym in basement of their house.

He's a banker. He works his arse off so she can live the high life.
She’s a classic desperate housewife whereby rich hubby funds wifeys little biz ventures to keep her off his back as long as she manages the kids too. It’s very common amongst wealthy families whereby the hubby is the main earner. She will do any biz in order to be seen as an equal. It’s like the time she joined that vacuous Zissman girl in their mummy group they set up which lasted 5 minutes. Or that tacky body tattoo biz she had. It always falls on the weigh side. These women are thick as pig tit.

Reactions: 7
I stand corrected that was Biz class and not first. Nonetheless, their lifestyle is because of the husbands career and not hers 😂

She’s a classic desperate housewife whereby rich hubby funds wifeys little biz ventures to keep her off his back as long as she manages the kids too. It’s very common amongst wealthy families whereby the hubby is the main earner. She will do any biz in order to be seen as an equal. It’s like the time she joined that vacuous Zissman girl in their mummy group they set up which lasted 5 minutes. Or that tacky body tattoo biz she had. It always falls on the weigh side. These women are thick as pig tit.
She used to to Arbonne too, once upon a time. And I’m sure she was a beach body coach but if I remember correctly it finished before it started!

She’s such a liar- she said on her travel secrets page they upgraded to business because of points earned by being an agent! No hun- you paid for that! You always do. Stop bigging up your business. You recruit!! you don’t sell travel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.