LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been following her for a few weeks, thought she was ok at first, actually thought she was quite sweet!! They more I watch the more vulgar she becomes.. greedy and very entitled!!

What does she do for charity? Let's grab all these freebies and do feck all for other people 😬

Her kids will be the same as they don't want for anything!!

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, gutted that you don't know our names Rach!! The way she is more interested in how she looks in her videos makes me cringe so hard!!!

And I'm sorry but who the duck does she influence ??!!!

Reactions: 8
Oh yes, gutted that you don't know our names Rach!! The way she is more interested in how she looks in her videos makes me cringe so hard!!!

And I'm sorry but who the duck does she influence ??!!!
No one! She's a deluded, vulgar, vain, aging, bored housewife. I've followed her for years. She lies about everything. Contradicts herself daily. She's started and then lost interest in a dozen different business's, all gonna be amazing girls!!! She's needy, neglected and pops baby's out every couple of years to secure her future.

Reactions: 10
Her latest stories... 6 flights why would you want to drag your children on six flights. Also the fake tan... cover yourself up for Christ sake. I see more of her tits than I do my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest stories... 6 flights why would you want to drag your children on six flights. Also the fake tan... cover yourself up for Christ sake. I see more of her tits than I do my own!
She's making it sound like their doing marathon flights..... Its how you get to the Maldives....... Small seaplanes etc. She loves to big up her part. Lol.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed fish lips a while back because she’s flippin mental but just randomly watched her story, why is she talking as if she’s the only person who’s ever been on a plane, everyone knows planes can get cold. And who is really messaging her saying ‘how much stuff do you need to take for the baby’ 🙄 patronising cow I haven’t got a baby but even I would know the bare minimum to take ffs

She contradicts herself so much it's actually unbelievable and she must know she is making a fool of herself?
I was actually going to list them all but there are so many I can't be bothered, but here are just a few😂

How can she say "from now on I'm going to be totally transparent " and then say "because I'm always totally transparent"??

"People are stupid stocking up on toilet roll, I'm not, because I bought so much in the first lockdown I don't need to"

"English people are so stupid, I can't believe the amount of people out" said coming home from a night out!

"I'm only on Instagram to create a scrapbook of memories and promote small business "
"I'm now going to label all my ads and gifts, although I always have done, but know I'm going to do it. Oh and I'm only here to make a shed load of money. I will be gone in two years"

The biggest thing for me though is that she has spent lockdown in a huge house with no money worries. A pool, cinema room etc and she feels that she deserves a holiday.
I thought travel wasn't allowed unless for business???
Oh wait is she going to say this is a work trip for her travel company?

I really do think there is something wrong with her. And why do a lot of wealthy people (not all I know) want things given to them for free???

I don't think I have ever heard her say how lucky or grateful she is. It's not down to your hard work darling, it's luck. If Hugh had given you the night off when Shak visited the mansion you'd be on your arse now.

I really have to stop watching her, I used to like watching to see her lifestyle but all the preaching and contradictions make my blood boil

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I unfollowed fish lips a while back because she’s flippin mental but just randomly watched her story, why is she talking as if she’s the only person who’s ever been on a plane, everyone knows planes can get cold. And who is really messaging her saying ‘how much stuff do you need to take for the baby’ 🙄 patronising cow I haven’t got a baby but even I would know the bare minimum to take ffs
Oh thought she had made her profile private

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s only taking 5 nappies for the baby on a long haul flight! That’ll be fun when baby has had 5 explosive shits halfway through the flight!

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s only taking 5 nappies for the baby on a long haul flight! That’ll be fun when baby has had 5 explosive shits halfway through the flight!
It’s fine because she can buy more when she gets to D U B A I

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t care because the nanny will be dealing with it in cattle class lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.