LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This holiday (since Dubai) looks so stressful🤣 I’d rather be at home in my mansion if I were her

Reactions: 5
The weather doesn’t look that great... I would not want to be wearing a jumper if I’d spent all that money on a holiday. Also it looked so stressful and now she’s talking about possibly moving to another hotel 🤯 also stop putting your fingers in your mouth 🤬

Is she seriously wanting someone to go to her hotel room to wash her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she has fully got her tits hanging out by the pool- I’m all for people dressing how they want but if I did this I feel it would be so embarrassing for my kids! You can look lovely and not have your naps hanging out!

So she has to get people to message her to tell her the regulations about wearing a mask in Dubai ! Thought she was a travel guru with that special code 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went on some amazing exotic holidays as a child and we had normal holidays to France, I don’t really remember the fancy ones, but I certainly remember the ones to France! Wasted on small children I’m afraid, but great for the ‘Gram...
My kids are lucky enough to have been on a lot of very special holidays. We have done ONE caravan holiday to Badminton horse trials and it’s the ONLY holiday they talk about 🙄

she looks like she’s had some migration with her lip filler. She needs it all dissolved and to start over. Russian technique Rach just so you know 😉
But then you look like you have a moustache with the Russian technique. I can’t warm to it at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have to admit seeing her in all these lovely warm countries is making me slightly jel. What I would give to be somewhere hot with a swimming pool right now 😭

Reactions: 5
She’s moaning about her kids playing up, what does she really expect when she takes them halfway across the world to another time zone for a weeks holiday, and multiple plane journeys! Always got something to moan about “gurls”....

I have to admit seeing her in all these lovely warm countries is making me slightly jel. What I would give to be somewhere hot with a swimming pool right now 😭
I'd love to go on holiday if you could take out the aeroplanes and the the airports. Seeing some of the picture at the moment sets my anxiety through the roof.

Sorry but isn't she the "travel expert"? Shouldn't she know if theres an app where she can get her greasy hair and slutty chipped nails seen to? Shouldn't she know that? Shouldn't she know if its mandatory to wear a mask in public places in dubai?? Because isn't she the "travel expert"????

Also that red swimsuit I'd chuck it in the bin, it's absolutely beyond slutty. She's got no class at all, chipped rank nails and greasy hair and her tits out! Tragic! Absolutely tragic!!
Oh and every Joe and their dog is going to Dubai at the moment. Its really not that exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but isn't she the "travel expert"? Shouldn't she know if theres an app where she can get her greasy hair and slutty chipped nails seen to? Shouldn't she know that? Shouldn't she know if its mandatory to wear a mask in public places in dubai?? Because isn't she the "travel expert"????

Also that red swimsuit I'd chuck it in the bin, it's absolutely beyond slutty. She's got no class at all, chipped rank nails and greasy hair and her tits out! Tragic! Absolutely tragic!!
Oh and every Joe and their dog is going to Dubai at the moment. Its really not that exclusive.
She looks a bleeping mess!!

• Haha
Doesn’t she mean a hairdresser? I mean I assume she wants a wash and blow dry, not a UAE slave to literally come and rinse her shampoo out and leave

Dubai isn’t necessarily expensive, it’s like anywhere. But the average Joe job obviously won’t be having the same kind of holiday as luxe and her six figure bonus hubby. It’s like comparing pontins to Mark Warner

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.