Lux

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her swimwear edit is so unflattering on her
Just flicked through her stories and she's constantly trying to oik her boobs up from her middrift. I'm embarrassed for her thinking "it's a vibe"

Reactions: 3
They actually have horrific dress sense for “influencers” OOTD/OOTN are always so similar…too fat to make a proper effort! Never wears anything from her Hauls ever!

Reactions: 4
They actually have horrific dress sense for “influencers” OOTD/OOTN are always so similar…too fat to make a proper effort! Never wears anything from her Hauls ever!
Awful taste.
What to wear 1-5… none all hideous

Reactions: 2
Howling at them setting up the tripod for the video of them eating breakfast…sat there like two fucking lemons who don’t know each other

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring and predictable these days .. I hardly watch anymore she proper gets on my nerves … and now she’s in with ITS that will be the last straw

Reactions: 3
This cunt with a gunt, complaining about how busy she is, then she waddles off to Tesco to buy another mountain of tacky clothes.
Try having a job m’love

Reactions: 8
It reeeaaallly grinds my gears when these people say they are really busy she used to have an actual job. When she was bearable. Now she’s insufferable

Reactions: 6
It reeeaaallly grinds my gears when these people say they are really busy she used to have an actual job. When she was bearable. Now she’s insufferable
Do we know what she used to do?
I just see her posting events on FB, why would you pay to be around her?

how old is she? Because she looks mid-40s but now im thinking shes younger and just looks rough. O

Reactions: 1
She is only 34!!! I swore she was 40s!

How up herself is she? She thinks she’s the fat Gok Wan

Reactions: 6
The lip syncing to a song before and after a haul is fucking irritating. What is the need for it???