Lustliving

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m not a parent, and I understand to parents that their child is the beacon of life but I am just sick to death of the baby 😂🙈 Nova this, Nova that - she’s no interior blogger anymore which is where her followers are built from.
And where the heck are her dogs, first Alfie the spaniel gets shunned when she gets her batpig dog, then as soon as the baby comes both dogs are shunned. And don’t they have a cat too? And seeing her gifted a free stay somewhere in the current covid climate is gross... she lives off a trust fund it just doesn’t sit right with me. Gggrrrr rant over!

on another note her business accounts are online for anyone interested, that is no fat wedge however...

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’m not a parent, and I understand to parents that their child is the beacon of life but I am just sick to death of the baby 😂🙈 Nova this, Nova that - she’s no interior blogger anymore which is where her followers are built from.
And where the heck are her dogs, first Alfie the spaniel gets shunned when she gets her batpig dog, then as soon as the baby comes both dogs are shunned. And don’t they have a cat too? And seeing her gifted a free stay somewhere in the current covid climate is gross... she lives off a trust fund it just doesn’t sit right with me. Gggrrrr rant over!

on another note her business accounts are online for anyone interested, that is no fat wedge however...
This is what I hate about influencers, once they have a baby, their previous content goes out the window and everything becomes baby/mum central.. like I followed you for home Inspo. And ok I know I can unfollow but there is some content I’m interested in, it’s just very minimal now the baby has been born.
I have a baby and all my Instagram posts are basically just him, but I have like 200 followers and I’m private, and I’m not trying to make a living from my Instagram.

Reactions: 4

She must get anxiety when the kid is asleep for not having anything to post it’s a bit extreme with the kid photos give it a rest!!! Most kids her age are cute I am am parent and I’m really not interested photos of her child waving is anyone!? She’s hardly an informative mum blogger so now she’s forgot about interiors i have to unfollow! Also I think her partner is v unattractive sorry had to get that in!

Reactions: 5
She must get anxiety when the kid is asleep for not having anything to post it’s a bit extreme with the kid photos give it a rest!!! Most kids her age are cute I am am parent and I’m really not interested photos of her child waving is anyone!? She’s hardly an informative mum blogger so now she’s forgot about interiors i have to unfollow! Also I think her partner is v unattractive sorry had to get that in!
I feel so meannnnnn, I shouldn’t be mean but I feel the same as your last comment 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

Reactions: 1
Who takes a big fluffy leopard print bag to the beach?? Is that her baby changing bag?? I have a backpack, much more practical

So glad I found this thread. I had to follow her a while back. All she does is post about that kid (and I am someone with a child the same age). Everyone thinks their kids are amazing but she's bordering on obsessive. Does she have any friends?
She might have a lovely house and money etc but her life seems empty.
I also think it's disgusting how they never seem to include the husband's other daughter. I bet she is like the step mother in Cinderella in real life. Maddddd witchy, bitchy vibes from her. Truly believes her own hype. Vile.

Reactions: 12
I feel so meannnnnn, I shouldn’t be mean but I feel the same as your last comment 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
i wouldn’t feel mean - going by the comments of people in here that truly know her she’s not a nice person. Most bloggers aren’t, they’re so self centred hence why they get into “influencing” 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this thread. I had to follow her a while back. All she does is post about that kid (and I am someone with a child the same age). Everyone thinks their kids are amazing but she's bordering on obsessive. Does she have any friends?
She might have a lovely house and money etc but her life seems empty.
I also think it's disgusting how they never seem to include the husband's other daughter. I bet she is like the step mother in Cinderella in real life. Maddddd witchy, bitchy vibes from her. Truly believes her own hype. Vile.
She never does ANYTHING with Nova! Yeah we’ve been in lockdown but I’ve still been to the zoo and days out etc. She just doesn’t take Nova anywhere at all until very recently. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 3
She never does ANYTHING with Nova! Yeah we’ve been in lockdown but I’ve still been to the zoo and days out etc. She just doesn’t take Nova anywhere at all until very recently. It’s so sad.
What’s sadder is her husbands first daughter will eventually get to an age where she’ll wise up to the fact that her Dad can only really be arsed with his latest kid. If I was Olivia I’d be absolutely shitting myself wondering how long it’d be before he ditched me and Nova becomes an afterthought like his older daughter is.

Reactions: 12
What’s sadder is her husbands first daughter will eventually get to an age where she’ll wise up to the fact that her Dad can only really be arsed with his latest kid. If I was Olivia I’d be absolutely shitting myself wondering how long it’d be before he ditched me and Nova becomes an afterthought like his older daughter is.
I don’t understand women who stop men from seeing their kids, or who allow their husbands to be very little part of another child’s life.. it doesn’t exactly bode well for you and your future children that he was happy to do it once and rarely sees his child he could easily do it to you

Reactions: 9
Did he leave his ex pregnant or after she was born? Not that it makes a difference but and it’s takes two to tango but how could you go after a man who already has a family. Who cares if they had a relationship way before it still doesn’t make it right