Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bringginforme

You can be self employed/sole trader and don’t need to register a company so it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s been dodgy but I don’t put it past a lot of people especially when they have a legit job and they just get cash on the side
Ah I see! Wasn’t sure but yes it wouldn’t surprise me either.

WeLoveTea

Oh they’re moving?! I haven’t checked in recently. Also seen she’s had the gap in her teeth closed up (15 years later…) Probs been reading here and the teeth chat 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Peachylite

Chatty Member
That’s why all these insta people end up with followers.. no one knows the real them, you see their nice persona which is fake. It’s easy to fake it on social media.

Lazza_j

I thought the same! Soo shapeless and the jumpsuit too.
All types of clothes that could hide a pregnancy tho…. Maybe that’s why?

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I don't think we are allowed to share home address links on here, but I can tell you how my detective mind worked to find it 😉 I looked up her wedding venue (she has the name of it on her STD cards) then did a radius search for 3 bed semis under 400k in that area, didn't take long 😂
What is an STD card? 😂

JSquared

VIP Member
I thought the exact same thing! Did you see the screen shot she shared of a conversation with Sleepyhead? Basically blagged a free one and when it arrived said “I would have bought this” well why don’t you donate the value of it to a woman’s shelter then.

I literally cannot abide by how much free stuff she accepts / literally everything her baby wears is free and if she bought it herself it’s from an outlet shop. I don’t get this with the influencers love to accept all the small brand products, push so much stuff on to their followers but then won’t support them when they finally put their hand in their pocket.

I saw a TrippTrap in the corner of her story the other day - guessing she’ll post a #ad soon on this 🙄

They really irk me, post all this free (really expensive) stuff, make out like life is perfect and then when they have an off day say “Instagram is only a snap snot - not real life” well stop emulating that in all your pictures. I had an NCT friend whose baby didn’t sleep for more than 2 hour for the first 8 months - she had post natal depression and if I was her looking at all the “picture perfect” stuff it would no doubt send me over the edge.

Also completely ripping someone else’s idea off as her own - this woman did hers in November 2019, but she is loving seeing people recreate HER desk 🤯View attachment 182807
View attachment 182806
Tbf she does mention the designer in the link in bio, but she should be more transparent on the actual post!

Asthenia

I don’t mind all the baby content but I’m really disappointed in her interior style change. I started following her a few years ago as I liked the colours she used and I thought her house looked great. Now it’s all monotone and really boring, not my cup of tea at all. The new living room is just so dull.