Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Ikr, is so odd to have the 2 massive west elm chairs and a tiny L shape sofa tucked at the back. Always have a feeling that her house is quite small
It’s because it’s all FREE that’s why all you see is so much stuff in these peoples houses.. because it’s free they accept it and have to put it somewhere

Notsurereally

I get sending your baby to nursery at whatever age you need to if it means going back to work to support yourself financially, but not during a pandemic, sending a 6 month old to mix with children of more than likely front line worker babies, and exposing her and yourself when all your doing is pissing about on Instagram while at home. Not as if she can go out to do her ‘work’ so keep her home, keep her safe
I was agreeing with you!

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Not an interior designer but the kitchen is so ugly lol. Looks Ikea or some kitchen that comes with new build flat. Also that light is eyesore, you either have two/three or pick smaller ones but in two/three.

Sazoflora

I quite like her and her house, but has anyone noticed the toilet in her en suite is shoved right up next to the wall? You’d have to sit on it sideways :ROFLMAO:

She is definitely trying to make lilac her new thing 😴 nothing is organic with her, she spots (no pun intended) a trend and then waves it in our faces so she gets tagged in these things that are trending! It's so odd...

username123!

Why have they had a family trip to the test centre for Matt to get tested? If she’s positive she should be staying at home!
You are allowed to leave the house if you are taking someone unwell enough to drive to an appointment legally. She said she’s not struggling with it but he really is.

InfluenzaResistant

Just checked and she’s unfollowed but the model (Lillie) still follows her.
I think she does that she gets bored of people, people are just phases in her life then she deletes and moves on

LMJ

VIP Member
Yes am sure she works for her family and they have an interior business. I have really gone off her recently. I imagine she will flog her baby now for all the freebies she can get.