Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
many a manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is a safe space

Didn't actually shag him, but I met a man with micro penis (I didn't know obv) in a nightclub.

I got such a shock at how small his penini was I said I going out for a fag outside his flat in Glasgow. I legged it and spent the night in my workplace on the canteen couch, was pals with the security guard. Missed the last train home and I was steaming
---
I did a college course, not a degree and a visiting professor that was there, I shagged him as well. He had a big dick

I love, love a big dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn't actually shag him, but I met a man with micro penis (I didn't know obv) in a nightclub.

I got such a shock at how small his penini was I said I going out for a fag outside his flat in Glasgow. I legged it and spent the night in my workplace on the canteen couch, was pals with the security guard. Missed the last train home and I was steaming
---
I did a college course, not a degree and a visiting professor that was there, I shagged him as well. He had a big dick

I love, love a big dick
How big is too big though ? Too big is not good

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally cannot breathe
My cheeks are hurting
Jolie is off her fukin rocker omg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How big is too big though ? Too big is not good
He was big only slightly less big than Mr j πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I shagged this guy once who was proper massive it musta been 9 inch and the girth, bleeping hell I never got over that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
I literally cannot breathe
My cheeks are hurting
Jolie is off her fukin rocker omg
Ma pals love my old stories Lizzy, my and my bestie howl at our singleish days

Am a one man woman now

Unlike loz who would shag a fat wallet if it got her pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There was a guy I was seeing once and he was dirty talking about hoping I could take his big dick.

It was tiny. Not even just short. He basically had a Cadbury chocolate finger for a dick.

I was traumatised. Needless to say, his matchstick (at full mast) didn't get any!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
There was a guy I was seeing once and he was dirty talking about hoping I could take his big dick.

It was tiny. Not even just short. He basically had a Cadbury chocolate finger for a dick.

I was traumatised. Needless to say, his matchstick (at full mast) didn't get any!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it like a fishbone?

Had that as well, disappointing but he had weed so put up with it 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it like a fishbone?

OMG I walked past someone in the street earlier and the smell of weed! It got me high! I practically floated into Maccies.

I can't deal with tidgy tods. If it's not like a drinks can I'm not interested.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG I walked past someone in the street earlier and the smell of weed! It got me high! I practically floated into Maccies.

I can't deal with tidgy tods. If it's not like a drinks can I'm not interested.
I havent had weed for years, but, same

Love a big dick

Love everything about it

Quote: Samantha, sex and the city

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't believe you've never had a colleague! I seem to have made it an Olympic sport. X

I work in an all female team now (except my bleep of a boss but he's gay so I'm marked safe from them all).

• Haha
I can't believe you've never had a colleague! I seem to have made it an Olympic sport. X
Same foxy
I won’t say numbers
Safe space or not clearly number 1 threatening me didn’t put me off
I’d β€˜go Again’ but we work from home now
So highly unlikely

• Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Was it like a fishbone?

No me think you meant went for a wee rather than the drug πŸ˜‚ I was thinking why would that make you put up with him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I cant recall a colleague, I met alot of men when I was working in accountancy, but they weren't colleagues if you get ma drift πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Whilst we are at it, I got mugged when I lived in South London, the police officer that came to interview me was hot as duck and I bumped into him after it and got chatting to him and shagged him for a few weeks. This was pre Mr J πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ such a tart

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Before I had my brats I worked at Anfield, I wish I shagged someone from there I’d be on 8k a month πŸ˜”

My best mate used to shag her boss at work just randomly through the day, he had a button on his desk that played out to the whole building and she landed on it mid shag and everyone heard her call him big daddy. She left the next day

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Before I had my brats I worked at Anfield, I wish I shagged someone from there I’d be on 8k a month πŸ˜”

My best mate used to shag her boss at work just randomly through the day, he had a button on his desk that played out to the whole building and she landed on it mid shag and everyone heard her call him big daddy. She left the next day
Big daddy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My fellas got an absolute weapon. People think I took him back out of love or even trying to make our family work. Nope it's cause of that massive tool. πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually can’t cope with you lot πŸ˜‚ cheeks hurt from laughing.
same with the police jolie, although mine was the one who arrested me πŸ‘€ and it was a few years later we started talking and anything happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Life is too short for a small dick. Just think, could stop down at any time - need to go out with a bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.