Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s changed a lot because you keep revealing more and more and more
Defo got you wrong foxy
Before you shared I thought brook Vincent vibes
So this is you now based on what you’ve shared x
Somewhere between both, one of my foxlings is ginger but I'm not. Just pale like a ginger haha. Xx
---
Is tht stacey dooley or bianca from.eastenders hun
I always picture you as Lucy from Love Island (the one who wanted to get with Tommy Fury). I have no idea why! X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Somewhere between both, one of my foxlings is ginger but I'm not. Just pale like a ginger haha. Xx
---

I always picture you as Lucy from Love Island (the one who wanted to get with Tommy Fury). I have no idea why! X
See you threw me with the ginger comment !!!!
back to Brooke vibes

@Lucymyers you haven’t revealed much about yourself !
I was getting short vibes lol
Mysterious girl so this is you in my head atm

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See you threw me with the ginger comment !!!!
back to Brooke vibes

@Lucymyers you haven’t revealed much about yourself !
I was getting short vibes lol
Mysterious girl so this is you in my head atm
My hair is about that length but its not the colour of a murray mint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just checked my open tabs on my phone and the last thing I searched was other words for a vag 🫠 the hate for L and what it’s made me do to describe it

• Haha
I’ve just checked my open tabs on my phone and the last thing I searched was other words for a vag 🫠 the hate for L and what it’s made me do to describe it
Oh u should of just asked us..lizzy would of done a game night

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I join! I have my NHS birth badge!

You girls are amazing, I was off sick for a week in Jan and became completely obsessed with this story, the threads and the proper laughs from you lot. My sense of humour all over! Had a couple of vino blancos - said en espaniel.

#alwayssupporting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I join! I have my NHS birth badge!

You girls are amazing, I was off sick for a week in Jan and became completely obsessed with this story, the threads and the proper laughs from you lot. My sense of humour all over! Had a couple of vino blancos - said en espaniel.

#alwayssupporting
Do u do pilates also? As that is one of the stipulations of joining this thread....you can only join if u dont do pilates

• Haha
I can’t touch my toes whilst standing up so Pilates is out of zee question

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scratching my thrush like lauryn toilet brushing her piles just to have my place here 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Following and just like to thank lauryn goodman because without the absolute headcase she is i wouldnt have found you lunatics so cheers lauryn, ya slag 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wait is this cos we are going to jail?

Hope we are all going cornton Vale together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.