Lunatics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the threads i watch
I did follow Marnie from GS but I got bored
I’m so gutted I can’t comment on the TikTok threads
Becki Jones I agree is a good one but it moves so fast I can’t keep up

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you lot have friends on tattle? because I don’t
My sister uses it
She doesn’t speak just lurks and forgets her account log in details
But we don’t have the same interests at all lol
Loz blocked her just for putting in a friend request
Her page is literally a normal page
Soz sis
So she could possibly have read my messages once
But Loz doesn’t interest her
Hey sis x
She follows that albama woman that was reposting the docs once lol
Didn’t know a single person until I managed to uncover @MinnieXX when she was on her old name and my detective skills.. she deactivated her account so I gave her a recommendation to get back on that’s literally it.. when out I do look to see if people have tattle on their phones 😝😝
---
Philip Schofield brought me here.
Me too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t know a single person until I managed to uncover @MinnieXX when she was on her old name and my detective skills.. she deactivated her account so I gave her a recommendation to get back on that’s literally it.. when out I do look to see if people have tattle on their phones 😝😝
---

Me too
I’m so jealous you know people 😂 if I ever leave my picture, can you add me as a friend and make sure it gets deleted on here 😂😂

Reactions: 1
SEN mamas do your kiddies sleep in their own bed ?
It’s a battle for me
Put him in his own bed but he will find me at 3 am
He likes to sleep basically inside my back 💔
I don’t know how you guys manage to keep up with more than 1 thread I’m struggling here ha ha. Just wanted to reply to your post though @Lizzy 93. My youngest is ASD and starts off in his own bed, goes to sleep no issues but during the early hours ( between 1-3) always ends up finding his way into my bed. I’m trying magnesium supplements with him at the minute to see if this helps him have more restful sleep and in turn stay asleep in his own bed. He does sleep when in my bed but I literally end up clinging onto the side of the bed while he is star fishing next to me. Only just started it but I’m hopeful as his occupational therapist told me it’s worth a try.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.