Lunatics #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please fill me in on Kieran Hayley…LOL…
---

Also fill me in on Bec Bec…is this a TikTok girl…I’m sure I’ve heard my friends mention this girl…
She's a fat duck who eats and eats and she's the weirdest looking bleep you ever did see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woke up and can't get back to sleep. Ergh.
If you haven’t already and you feel comfortable doing it you could let your midwife know you’re going through a lot of stress at the minute. She might be able to facilitate some extra checks for you and maybe even refer you for support if you feel you needed it. You don’t have to struggle alone and being pregnant you should be seen faster, if that helps any x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lmao u joker. Im at maternity as baby's movements reduced and not as strong. My obs are fine just high heart rate so far. Knackered but I move.
Oh Lucy ☹No wonder your heart rate is high if you’ve got people being arseholes. Deep breaths and take care of yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello all my lovely lunatics…I’ve missed you guys…XX
How you feeling today sweetie?
Stay strong you will pull through this ❤
Just take each day one at a time, always here for you if you need us!

There’s no such thing as lowering the tone on this thread it’s a safe space. Sending you lots of love, hugs & strength at this difficult time ✨🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How you feeling today sweetie?
Stay strong you will pull through this ❤
Just take each day one at a time, always here for you if you need us!

There’s no such thing as lowering the tone on this thread it’s a safe space. Sending you lots of love, hugs & strength at this difficult time ✨🫶
I for one am all for lowering the tone 😈

@scotall hope you’re doing ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Please fill me in on Kieran Hayley…LOL…
We were treated to his OF pics, spread eagled on his dining table with his bum hole on display if you look close enough you almost see what he had for breakfast. They might be on here , or google at your own peril 🤮.
A video was released of his girlfriend Michelle flinging an apple tart at the the kids 🐰 and ✈ and telling them to fuckoff.
a GFM was set up and heavily promoted on KP threads to help kieran pay his legal fees , it raised 16 Grand now people are questioning if it was used for legal fees.
A dossier of voice recordings , pictures and texts have been released by a woman he was seeing behind Michelle’s back illicit king their affair and other women from his boot camps alleging they were also seeing him. Wild 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s a few words/ sayings that make me laugh whenever I hear or see them
Feel free to join in

1. legs akimbo
2. Spread eagled

😭 please don’t ask me why they just do

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel free to join in

1. legs akimbo
2. Spread eagled

There's a bar I used to go to in south London called the spread eagle.

I kid you not everytime I went there (it was a nice pub) I actually just felt like a slag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel free to join in

1. legs akimbo
2. Spread eagled

A gooch 🤣🤣
When my poor nana had Alzheimer’s and had a total personality change - a lady, to swearing like a sailor we used to watch naked attraction and I used to say look at them gooches and growlers , she thought it was the funniest thing ever .
So when I hear them words I lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope you are doing ok queens 👸🏼
I went out for the 2nd time this year to see a band i loved when i was younger (Mansun, who i named myself after one of their songs) and the bloody room was so smoky & dusty that its triggered my asthma and now i feel rough as duck and i’m losing my voice 😭

Hope everyone else is good 🧡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x

• Heart
I’m in a complete stinker of a mood, maybe why I’m angry posting a bit much on the GS thread 🤣🤣 I have this rage about a situation in my RL and it’s been here all day 😭😭

Hope you’re okay @scotall and know we are all here for you ❤

Which loons are on the drink then? x
Awww let it all out.

Na am on the coke zero tonight x

• Heart
I’m ok the cocktails regret tomorrow but duck it why you in a bad mood hope you’re okay?? 💖💖

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.