Lunatics #4 Girls Rule the World 🎀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've never lived! Absolutely top notch 👌
---
I'll pop a pic on when he goes to bed....of my nails @Lizzy 93 just so we're clear!

Have any of you watched that baby reindeer? Is it good?
I can't wrap my head around cheese scones. Why? Can it really be called a scone then?

Baby reindeer is on my list to watch. I've heard it's mad but good x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't wrap my head around cheese scones. Why? Can it really be called a scone then?

Baby reindeer is on my list to watch. I've heard it's mad but good x
Sit this one out hunnnnn
You’ve never even had one
I personally will NEVER eat one with cheese they are making me fukin sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone mooched over to the Charlie hayes / strawberry hayes thread? 👀

Was quite as hell last week and now it’s all coming out

Reactions: 3
All this talk of scones is making me starving. Mr Mog is in the UK for work and he’s filled a case with M&S sweet treats and home bargains cake slices to bring back for me. Absolutely salivating to eat some nice tasty things I can’t get over here.

bleeping diet has me watching TikToks of folk sitting eating nice things with my tongue banging off my knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone mooched over to the Charlie hayes / strawberry hayes thread? 👀

Was quite as hell last week and now it’s all coming out

Never heard of her! Will have a look! Gone a bit shorter on my nails..just had infils today! Not a fan of the legth on me next month they're coming off & I'm going back long. I've proved that I can change nappies etc so everyone is in agreement I can be trusted 🤣

20240418_220035.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Never heard of her! Will have a look! Gone a bit shorter on my nails..just had infils today! Not a fan of the legth on me next month they're coming off & I'm going back long. I've proved that I can change nappies etc so everyone is in agreement I can be trusted 🤣

View attachment 2884081
They are a work of art 💅🏻 💎
They are long !
Did you ever bend one back ?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.