Lunatics #4 Girls Rule the World 🎀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Introducing Chapter 4 a hodgepodge of tattlers coming together to discuss all things life with a little bit LOT of spice 🥵🍆

This is a safe space (inspo from LG.com)

Recently there have been lots of tears as well as wishes for Queen Jolie @Jolie1988 get better soon Lad ❤‍🩹

A huge congratulations for Queen Luce @Lucyxxxx who is expecting her first Princess & last but not least our Queen Glamma Lottie @Lottiew1 on the arrival of her Granddaughter 💗💗

Thread one was wild IYKYK 🙊
Results are in 80% of us would rather have No nose than Kyle’s, Tracey’s, MJ’s or Daniella Westbrook! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who actually voted Kyle or Tracey 😳 Reveal Yourself

IMG_2810.jpeg

Every Tattler welcome apart from;
🚫 Lauren “Model & influencer” Goodman
🚫 Lisa “aged like cheese” Andrews
🚫 Katy “Pay Per night” Morgan
🚫 Emma “Repetitive” Patton
🚫 Nadia “Fatty” Essex
🚫 Chloe “Glamour model” Goodman
🚫 Amelia “Micheal Jackson” Goodman
🚫 Marcus Mitchell

Olivia here’s a referral code; GR4NTH411
FYI it’s a Girl 💗💗💗

Girls Rule the World 🌎🎀💗

Anyone seen our Lizzy 👀 ?
So many Questions… 🍆vs🍄

As you were Lunatics 🫶

Previous Thread:
https://tattle.life/threads/lunatics-3.44356/

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wishing you and Mr Jolie lots of love. What an awful time.
Hope you are feeling a lot better and glad to know you have a bit of your appetite back @Jolie1988
---
Introducing Chapter 4 a hodgepodge of tattlers coming together to discuss all things life with a little bit LOT of spice 🥵🍆

Recently there have been lots of tears as well as wishes for Queen Jolie @Jolie1988 get better soon Lad ❤‍🩹

A huge congratulations for Queen Luce @Lucyxxxx who is expecting her first Princess & last but not least our Queen Glamma Lottie @Lottiew1 on the arrival of her Granddaughter 💗💗

Results are in 80% of us would rather have No nose than Kyle’s, Tracey’s, MJ’s or Daniella Westbrook! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2832564
🚫 Nadia “Fatty” Essex
🚫 Marcus Mitchell

FYI it’s a Girl 💗💗💗

Girls Rule the World 🌎🎀💗

So many Questions… 🍆vs🍄

As you were Lunatics 🫶

Previous Thread:
Thanks for the recap babe 😂🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m just about here guys miserable as a c*** lately don’t wanna bring you down with me

Not shagged anyone… yet

not sure who to shag
But I think I need a shag, prob why I’m so miserable
Not on my p and not due on
Just a witch😂
Cheer me up

thanks for the new thread babes @OGJessicaFletcher
Happy Birthday @lookwhatthecatdraggedin1 💖
My @Lottiew1 ahhh congratulations my darling
Hope bubba is keeping well

@Jolie1988 thinking of you my girl 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m just about here guys miserable as a c*** lately don’t wanna bring you down with me

Not shagged anyone… yet

not sure who to shag
Just a witch😂
Cheer me up

ALL OR NONE LIZZY. You miserable we are ALL miserable. Shout, scream or cry we are all hear to listen🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2832564
🚫 Nadia “Fatty” Essex
🚫 Marcus Mitchell

FYI it’s a Girl 💗💗💗

Girls Rule the World 🌎🎀💗

So many Questions… 🍆vs🍄

As you were Lunatics 🫶

Previous Thread:

Ah thank you queens!
---

Not shagged anyone… yet

not sure who to shag
Just a witch😂
Cheer me up

She's gorgeous & my boy is honestly doing amazing with her so proud of them both. He's getting stuck in with all the feeds & the nappy changes 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for all the birthday messages you lovely thrush infected lot Im feeling the #princesstreatment 🥰🥰🥰
@Lizzy 93 I think you deffo just need a shag, what about man from the wedding??

• Heart
Girls if you love face masks I'm cray for them I do a sheet mask most days. The garnier ones are always on cheap if you're a member at superdrug like £2.30 & the lidls ones are really good for the price. I keep my good ones (tilbury) for days or nights out. I'm currently sat with my metal straw guzzling wkd looking like a burns victim definitely no glam tonight 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Girls if you love face masks I'm cray for them I do a sheet mask most days. The garnier ones are always on cheap if you're a member at superdrug like £2.30 & the lidls ones are really good for the price. I keep my good ones (tilbury) for days or nights out. I'm currently sat with my metal straw guzzling wkd looking like a burns victim definitely no glam tonight 🤣
That’s a good price.. got my Botox yesterday and waiting impatiently for it to kick in , every time you mention wicked , I get transported to the days I used to skull woodys and pineapple Bacardi breezers , wish they still made them , partial to a smirnoff Ice when I’m hungover to duck and gave to go out the day after .. eases me back in

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s a good price.. got my Botox yesterday and waiting impatiently for it to kick in , every time you mention wicked , I get transported to the days I used to skull woodys and pineapple Bacardi breezers , wish they still made them , partial to a smirnoff Ice when I’m hungover to duck and gave to go out the day after .. eases me back in

Omg I loved woodys them & pink kangaroos!
Honestly the Lidl ones are so good too. They really plump my skin up 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think wkd and think “oooh make a venom” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🚨 Marcus Mitchell is kicking off 🚨

I repeat Marcus Mitchell is kicking off!

• Haha
What's he doing? I don't follow him is he crazy?
Don't even know where to begin with him lmaooo. He's currently fleeing Camborne for a new life as a street sleeper in London. Coach he's got booked leaves for half 10 tonight. He's been quiet for ages but the mask has finally slipped. 🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Don't even know where to begin with him lmaooo. He's currently fleeing Camborne for a new life as a street sleeper in London. Coach he's got booked leaves for half 10 tonight. He's been quiet for ages but the mask has finally slipped. 🥳
Runs to follow the drama 🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️➡🏃‍♀️➡
Love a good meltdown prone to them myself 🤣

• Haha
Am I the only one watching the England game when I'm not even bleeping English?
---
He's injured guys, 3rd mistake/episode incoming no hills, our mental health can't take it...
---
Oh no wait he's a soldier so he is.

• Haha
Am I the only one watching the England game when I'm not even bleeping English?
---
He's injured guys, 3rd mistake/episode incoming no hills, our mental health can't take it...
---
Oh no wait he's a soldier so he is.
No your not, it’s on here too and none of us are English either 🤣
He’s off - in his little pink boots , hope it’s not a groin injury 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.