Lunatics #4 Girls Rule the World 🎀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent out a cheeky nude this morning

Seeing as we have arrived at this topic
It was just the cheeks x
Make of it what you will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You’re making me scream stop I’m not coping
---

Everyone’s welcome babe
Thread 1 was a ride 😂😂😂😂
Thread 1 made me realise I was an innocent amongst a bunch of slags (lovely hilarious slags mind you😘)
There was a pic that I never even commented on coz I was shook.... Of a man's dick resting on I'm sure was a nans shoulder like it was a bleeping parrot 🦜 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am loving reading thread one by most liked posts.
It goes from micro penises to dicks like a babies arm to dicks with a backdrop of a loppy carpet. 🤣
I think I will like it here 🤣

• Haha
I am loving reading thread one by most liked posts.
It goes from micro penises to dicks like a babies arm to dicks with a backdrop of a loppy carpet. 🤣
I think I will like it here 🤣
I realised I was a dirty dirty witch that thread but nothing like @Jolie1988

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can't you like cheese scones?! M&S warned up with clover are the dogs! 🥲🥲🥲
---
Is anyone on the hoy tonight? Just sat & put my crystals on my nails with a lovely cold wkd 😬
Oooo now your talking them M&S cheese Scones hit the spot differently, have you tried them with cheese spread 🤤 absolute heaven!

This is exactly why I’m a little fatty batty going to end up looking like Step Dad Big Pete “The Larder unit” 🥴

I’m going to have a glass or two of Strawberry Gin 🍓
(in honour of child numero cuatro y cinco) 😂😂

Off to catch up on the LG thread I blinked & now I’m on the old thread 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oooo now your talking them M&S cheese Scones hit the spot differently, have you tried them with cheese spread 🤤 absolute heaven!

This is exactly why I’m a little fatty batty going to end up looking like Step Dad Big Pete “The Larder unit” 🥴

I’m going to have a glass or two of Strawberry Gin 🍓
(in honour of child numero cuatro y cinco) 😂😂

Off to catch up on the LG thread I blinked & now I’m on the old thread 🥴

Oooohhhh yeah lush! Cannit whack a cheese scone like!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I say this at least four times a day.

I also get told I'm the team's sacrificial lamb and "if anyone has a close relationship with crazy, they find you".

It's true.

I want to know some of you in

I realised I'm an absolute angel 😇

I always attract the crazies but he says we'll that's cos you're batshit....

IMG_20240311_221626.jpg

---
I’m late but another vote for scon.

Sorry not sorry
So we say it like skon not going to lie I'm confused now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was dealing with someone at work and no lie, the first thing he said to me "was do you want to see my rectal stump". Had nothing to do with his issue - I am concerned it was a chat up line.

Ruining scones for everyone. I SAID I'M SORRY! (IYKYK) xx

• Haha
  • Wow
I am perimenopausal so I say err those round things , they can have raisins or cheese in them? You know what I mean. FFS you put butter on them and jam and cream

Scones that's the badger . Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.