Lunatics #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the ladies off to get tretinoin, please only use it at night time, start of using a couple times a week and let your skin get used to it as you increase the amount of applications. And use spf the next day even if it’s cloudy. It’s effectively an acid and if not used correctly it can do more harm than good in the long run. Sorry to be a geek but beauty therapist in me has seen so many people ruin their dermal layers.
Thank you, good advice! x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I use clinique citiblock spf 50 as my top layer of skincare after primer and before foundation. Its beautiful and I swear by it.

I need a wee glow up, I've got a whole bondi sands range at the ready and a pile of sexy new clothes when I am able to party again, got this gorgeous corset blouse delivered today, that with my levis and my hair and make up done. duck me I can't wait for a night out

Wake up next to a pizza - the dream

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve woken up in my clothes from last night, a full pizza next to me and makeup all over my brand new white sheets. Happy birthday to me 🥲
Happy birthday!! 🥳 I hope you have a fabulous day ❤

Also thanks for asking about me @johndoe111 I'm good r u? I'm just been fat and pregnant lol. Having a chilled day today not doing much. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy birthday!! 🥳 I hope you have a fabulous day ❤

Also thanks for asking about me @johndoe111 I'm good r u? I'm just been fat and pregnant lol. Having a chilled day today not doing much. ❤
I’m good! Works mega tense 😭😭. Dealing with the worst case I have ever had and Iv just been heartbroken and snuggling up at home! Been so strong not drinking 😂 weights falling off atm 😍. Green bikini here I come 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New Thread Lads 💗✨

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.